14: One Week

Luke's POV

Its already Monday. Worst day ever. I went inside the school, on my way to my locker. I printed the picture of me and Skylar, the moment on ATL's concert. I smiled and checked my phone and saw a voicemail. Wait, when did this voicemail sent? I clicked it and put it on my ear, "Luke!- Hi Luke, it's me. Call me when you recieved this. Bye."

I quickly pressed call, after 2 rings, "Hello?"

"Sky!" I greeted.

"Oh, hey Luke." she said.

"I'm here already, missing you. Can't wait to see you." I said excitedly.

"Uh- about that. I'm still packing and I miss you too, baby." she said, "Hey, got a question."

"What?" I asked.

"Did you used protection when we had sex?" she asked.

"Uh- yes, why?" I asked.

"Nothing, it was the best sex ever." she chuckled.

"Don't worry, we'll have more soon." I said.

"Okay, see you there baby, bye." she, then, hung up. I think I'm the luckiest guy in the whole wide world.

***

My first calss today is Geometry. Ugh! I hate numbers, first thing in the morning. But luckily, I sat down beside Skylar. Our hands intertwined under the table. "You free tonight?" I asked.

"No... Probably dad and I will have movies tonight." Skylar said.

"Oh... tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." she shrugged.

***

It was now lunch time. I was waiting outside Skylar's class. It was now her Chemistry. Then everyone got out and I saw her, "Hey babe." I greeted.

"Hi baby." she smiled.

"Come on, they're at the fields." I said holding her hand. As we walked out, we saw them.

"Look, what we have here. A lovely couple." Cal smiled.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Since when?" Mike asked.

"Since- uh- Saturday." I smiled.

"Cool." they cooed.

"Keep my sister safe at all times. I may not be her full brother but I still care about her." Finn said.

"Aw, Finny's sweet." Skylar teased, pinching his cheek.

"Whatever. Does dad knows about this?" he asked.

I felt her tensed, "Uh- honestly? No."

"Why not?" they asked.

She shrugged, "Long story."

"Lunch has kind a lot of time." Ash shrugged. She looked up at me and I nod, "We trust you with this." she said they nod and she told off our histories. As she finishes the story, "Oh." was all they said.