29: White Lies

Skylar's POV

I couldn't stand the thought of Birttany and Luke beside me. I excused myself to use the loo and went inside to take my time but then I got tired and dizzy so I went out and saw Luke standing in front of me.

"Sky----" he started.

"Not now, Luke. I'm dizzy." I said truthfully and quickly walked away. I stumbled and felt arms caught me.

"Hey Sky." Cal greeted.

"Hi Cal." I smiled as he let me stand properly. I pointed at the table where we sit and he nod, "Excuse me." I say to Brittany who was probably on my seat.

"Oh hey Sky. We were just talking about you. How great you are." Britt smiled.

I rolled my eyes mentally, "Thanks, now excuse me." I said and she got up and I quickly sat down due to my dizziness, They all looked at me worriedly.

"You okay?" Finn whispered.

I nod, "Yeah, just fine. I just got dizzy." I say.

"Do you want to go out of here?" the lads asked.

"No," I shook my head, "Let's just eat please." I pleaded and we all ate.

***

We were now in our tour bus that Simon gave us and here we are, me on my bunk and scrolling through twitter timeline in my laptop while listening to some musics.

@Luke5SOS ; I thought we could make things clear but no :(

I sighed, poor Luke. I'm really sorry for him. But what if I told you and you're the one to break up? What if I told you and you're leaving the band because of me? These are a lot of possibilities that may happen.

@SkylarMarshall ; I couldn't do things right now, sorry :( 

I was indirecting him.

@Luke5SOS ; Could I call you? I just miss how we were before...

Now, who's he talking? Suddenly my phone rings. I was hesitating to answer it but then, "Hello?" I answered.

"Skylar?" he asked.

"Hey, 'sup?" I asked.

"Fine, work a lot. I miss you."

"I miss you too, dad." I say.

"How's it with All Time Low?" he asked.

"It's good they're been good." was all I could say.

"So, will I ever see you live?" he chuckled.

I chuckled too, "Come on, dad. You can do that always."

"I was just cheering you up, baby girl." he said, making me laugh, "Now say hi for me to the boys. Bye, got to go."

"Okay dad, bye. love you dad, Take care." I say.

"Love you too, sweetie." then by that --- we hung up. I sighed and saw another tweet from him.

@Luke5SOS ; Without you I'm a lost boy

Does Brittany even see what's he's tweeting? Once again my phone rang, "Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Sky, it's me." he says.

"It's me --- uh --- Tyrone." Ty introduced.

"Oh hey, Sup?" I asked.

"Nothing just here at home already --- school's done past 3 hours and I followed you on twitter, by the way." he says and I quickly went through my followers.

"What's your username? I got tons of followers you know." I chuckled.

"Username? It's uh --- @TyroneJRoberts." he said, more like casually nervous.

I saw it and clicked, his icon was him wearing a hoodie and some beanie and his background was plain black. Then he hasn't have any header then his background is All Time Low's skull as their signature, Then I followed him. "Okay, followed." I giggled.

"Cool. I saw my interactions." he laughed. I laughed withhim, "So you're all famous now."

"Yeah --- well ATL or should I say Simon Cowell discovered us." I say.

"Oh yeah... I saw your picture that time. From your fans and from 5SOS and 1D fans."

"Oh, yeah? I even saw that. I just didn't noticed the others." I say, "So how's Jessie?"

"She's fine --- still working annd misses you." I heard him  sighed. "I miss you either."

"I miss you both. Don't worry I'll be back within 3 months." I said as a small smile curled up my lips.

"Tyrone, son? Come on, let's go to grocery." I heard a female voice said. Must be his mom, "Okay mum. Bye Sky, hope to see you soon."

And by that the call was done. Then my phone rang once again --- what's up with calls today?

"WHAT?" I asked, groaning.

"Hi Sky." he greeted.

"uh --- hey?" I said.

"What's up?"

"Nothing's up." I said.

"I just wanted to ask if we could meet up in starbucks today." he pleaded.

"Okay, I'll be there in 20." I say and hung up. I got out of my bunk and went to the bathroom to change. I wore white pants, balck tee and black vans. I braid my hair and told the driver to drop me for a second at Starbucks and he nod. I sat down on the lounge --- what does he wants with me?

-----------------------------------------

This sucks because you waited for a long time and this is what I'm going to give you - I'll make it up to you tomorrow ;) Okay?

For now, please wait :)

796 reads and 67 votes emergerd! Give me 810+ reads and how about a couple of votes for this chapter? Huh? Try for me please? Thanks xx

-N xx