Chapter 8~ Bad news and good news

Nichole's POV

 June 8, 2011

When I woke up I went to the kitchen. Everyone else was behind me.

"Guess what! Guess what!! Guess what!!?" Scooter said.

"Dude chill." Justin said.

Scooter said "How can I chill when you have a longer tour?" 

"What?!" 

"You heard me Justin." 

"No way!"

"You have a concert every other day or two. Your last concert will be July 5th." 

"This is so exciting." I told Justin.

"I know right!" 

Scooter said "Let's eat breakfast. We have one more hour till we get there." 

We ate waffles. Scooter got a call so he went in the other room. He came back smiling." 

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"Justin is performing in MSG for his last concert and he sold it out in 20 minutes." 

"What?!" I asked him.

"Are you serious?" Ryan asked.

"Dude! Thats 2 less minutes then last time." Chaz said.

Gabby and Sophie said "Congrats!" 

We were all speechless. 

Gabby, Sophie, and I went to our room to get dressed. I put on my I (heart) NY shirt, jeans and jean shorts. Yes I have a lot of these shirts. I got them on vacation. 

"How many more minutes?" 

"20 more minutes girls. Go do your makeup." Justin said. 

"And you go do your hair." 

Sophie said "ohhhh." 

We just laughed. We went back in our room, did our makeup, hair, and everything else. 5 more minutes left. Finally.

I went on facebook. I went on Jacob's facebook. 

It said In a relationship. Why not in a relationship with Nichole Bieber? I sent him a request. What the heck is wrong with that kid. I'm going to find out weather it's the last thing I do. 

I went on his wall.. 

Maddie Smith: I love you honey! :) I had a great time at the mall today.

She wrote that at 3 am. Wow! She should go to bed early. I can't believe that. 

I walked out of my room and said "Jacob is cheating on me with Maddie Smith!" 

They all said "We're so sorry." and everything. 

I was about to cry but I couldn't. I was performing today. I can't cry especially in front of Justin. I just couldn't.

"In a month i'm gonna go to his house and beat him up for cheating on my little sister." Justin said.

"Thanks Justy." 

"I told you not to call me that." 

"Pwease!" 

"Fine!" 

We got there. We walked out of the bus and walked in. It was a big place. We were excited to perform.. 2nd concert! 

I called Jacob. He said"What do you want?" 

"I want to know why are you dating Maddie Smith."