Chapter 36~ School, Meetings, Practices, and Music Videos

August 23,2011 

Nichole's POV

"Class is over."

"Yes!" I ran out the door. "Bye mom! I love you."

"Love you too. Have fun."

"I will." I went outside. Diane got me a driver. I got in the limo and he took me to Tay's house. I got to Taylor's house. I got out of the car and walked to the door.

I knocked on the door. "Hey Nichole! Come on in."

I went inside. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Umm...sure."

"Here is some cookies."

"Thanks." We went in her music room. "First we have to come up with an idea and write the song later." 

"Yeah! When do you want to do it?" Taylor asked me.

"Next Monday works for me. Tomorrow I have cheer practice and Friday music videos so I'll probably have to do extra work on Thursday." 

"Good.. So I have a perfect idea." 

"What is it?" 

"Well, this guy I dated. He only dated me for the fame and so I could write a song about him and that's exactly what I'm gonna do." 

"Ooohhh." 

"Hahaha!" 

"All you wanted me to do was write a song for you." I sang.

"That's really good. We need to think of more so we can write it next week."

 "You think so?" 

"No, I know so." 

"Amazing." We thought of the tune and stuff. 

"It's 5:30.. I should be going." 

"Bye Ni Bear." 

"Ha Ni Bear?" 

"Nichole Bear... Ni Bear." 

"I love that." I hugged her. "Bye." I walked outside. My driver opened the door. 

"What's your name again?" 

"Just call me Mr.John or John." 

"Thank you." I got in the car. 

nicholebieber- Apparently from @taylorswift my new nickname is Ni Bear.. Gotta love that child :P

We arrived at my house. "Thanks so much. I don't think I'll be needing you for the rest of the night."

"Your welcome. Bye Ni Bear."

"You saw my tweet, didn't you?"

"Yep!" I laughed. I went inside. "Hey Ni Bear." Justin said. 

"Hey Juju." I went in my room. I did my homework. Miss April was calling me. 

"Hello Nichole." 

"Hi Miss April."

"On Thursday you're gonna have more work. Is that ok? I talked to your mom about it and she said it's up to you." 

"Fine by me." 

"Ok goodbye. See you tomorrow." 

"Goodbye." I finished my homework. I went downstairs and ate dinner. I went to my room. I don't have any tests on the first week. I went on wattpad. I wrote a little of my Jelena Love Story. I posted it. It was now 8. I have to go to bed at 9:30. I went in the shower. I was really tired. 

I got on my pajamas. I turned on the tv. Mom came in my room.

"It's disney channel. They want to talk to you about the movie."

"Hello." 

"Hi Nichole." 

"When are we going to film the movie?" 

"It'll take a month to film. We're gonna start planning. In November we're gonna film." 

"Alright. Anyone I know in the movie with me?"

"Madison Pettis. Miley Cyrus will be your mom." 

"Hahaha aww. Thanks so much." 

"Your welcome. We can't wait to have you." 

They hung up. I gave the phone back to mom. I turned the tv on. Icarly was on. I love ICarly. I watched that for 30 minutes. I got ready for bed. I ate some chips before too. 

It was 9:30 so I went to sleep. 

August 24,2011

"Morning." 

"Morning mom!' I got out of bed. I wasn't tired at all. I didn't want to get dressed so I'm going to class in my PJs. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Busy day today at the studio." Justin said. 

"Have fun Juju." 

"At least I won't be learning anything." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Hug me." I made the puppy dog face.

"Fine." He hugged me.

"Love you." 

"Love you too. Have a good day at school." 

"Have a good day at work." 

"I will." I went to my room. I put my books in my backpack. Yes, I have a backpack. I wrote my name on my papers. School is going to be at 7:30 today and ends at 2:45. Cheer is at 4. It's 4 to 5:30. We didn't have practice this summer so I miss it so much. We have competitions and we travel a lot.

I went to the 'classroom.' "Hello students, I mean student." 

"Good morning Miss April." 

........

I went to my room. School was over. We have to leave in a hour. I got my tank top on that says Rain Cheer. Our team name is Rain. Pretty cool, right? I got on my nike shorts. The people on my team that you know already are Alli, Sophie, Gabby, and Hailee.

I went to the kitchen and ate apples. I'm very healthy. I had some water. I went in my room and got my bag ready for cheer.

Mom and I left. My favorite thing about cheer is stunts. We don't really say cheers. That's for school cheer. We mainly dance. 

We got there. I was so excited. We walked in. "Hey Coach Shipp." 

"Hey Nichole. I've missed you." 

"That last time you saw me I was a nobody." 

"I'm so proud of you! And so are your friends." 

"Aww." Mom went and sat down. We did flips and stunts. It was a lot of fun. 

Friday August 26,2011

I woke up at 7:30. I'm doing work until ten. I wore my pajamas. I didn't know what I had to wear. I ate breakfast. 

...

"It's ten." I said. 

"Bye! Have a good weekend. No homework."

"Bye Miss April." Mom, Justin, and I went in the limo. Mr. John drove us to the studio. We went on the 5th floor. I went in my room. I sung Depression Go Away. 

We went in the other room. I got ready for No H8.  I'm doing a no hate  campaign after the music video.

............

"Amazing job!" They all said. 

"Thanks." I looked on my phone. It was two. I did my no hate campaign for one hour then we went home. 

It's Friday.. Friday... Looking forward to the weekend! Yes!"