Chapter 14~ Date With Cody ❤

July 7, 2011

Nichole's POV

We packed our stuff. I can't believe this. The tour is over. I have to go film for Wizards Of Waverly Place. They called me and said they needed to do it today. I'm only gonna be in three episodes so that's good. It will only be 3 weeks! Yay! I have my date with Cody tonight. We are going to a restaurant. 

We got out of the bus. I turned around and looked at it. "Don't worry Nichole. You'll have your own tour soon and my next tour is next year." 

"Thanks Justin." 

"Goodbye." Gabby and Sophie said.

"Bye! I have a busy day." 

"Tell us how the date goes." 

"I will." 

I went in my room and unpacked. I haven't been here in a month and this was only a short tour. Wow! I'm glad to be back. 

Justin came in my room.

"Knock?" 

"I'm sorry. You gotta go to the set." 

"I know. Where's Selena?" 

"She is downstairs." 

"Ok. Leggo." 

"I'm coming with you?"

"Sure!" 

Mom took us to the set. We went inside. They all clapped. Wow! This is exciting. Darn! Jacob plays Max.

"Justin."

"Yes?"

"Jacob plays Max." 

"It's ok. It's only 3 weeks."

"Thanks." 

"I'm gonna go have a talk with him." 

I laughed. I love Justin so much.

The day went by quick. We were gonna shoot it tomorrow. Fantastic.

I got a text from Taylor.

Taylor: When are we going to have lunch and get our hair done?!!

Me: I don't know! I just got back and I'm super busy. How about July 10th?

Taylor: That works for me. I'll make the appointment! 

Me: Thanks! :D See you then

I went on twitter. I love twitter! Justin goes on it a lot!

nicholebieber- Had a great time on tour! Shooting the episode of WOWP tomorrow. Had a fun day but saw the guy that broke my heart. Gotta get ready for my date tonight @CodySimpson :)

justinbieber- @nicholebieber have fun tonight! @CodySimpson if you hurt her, I hurt you. Are we clear?

CodySimpson- I can't wait for tonight @nicholebieber @justinbieber We're clear! 

justinbieber- @CodySimpson good! 

It was already 5. He's picking me up in a hour. I picked the perfect dress. I did my hair and my makeup. I love getting ready for dates. 

I went on facebook. 

Nichole Bieber- I love my life! Thank you God :) 

Mom came upstairs and said "Wow! You look beautiful."