Chapter 31~ Music Videos and Auditions

Nichole's POV

We finished our pizza. "What are we going to do?" Selena asked.

"We can watch a movie." Cody suggested.

"Nah! I've watch movies already today."

"What about roller skating?" Alli asked.

"That'll be fun!" Justin said.

"Ok."

Justin went up to mom. "Can we go roller skating?"

"Sure.. Can I come?"

"Yep!"

"Good." Alli, Selena, and I went in my room. I went through my outfits.

"Why don't you just wear that?" Selena asked.

"I look bad. I've been in a plane half the day so I can't look as nice as you little Miss Fashion." We all laughed.

"You are gorgeous."

"Selena, you are the gorgeous one." I put on blue shirt that I got for afundraiser. I put on jean shorts. I got my black cool story bro out of my closet and put it on me.

"Ready!" I said. I got my phone and we ran downstairs. Justin was talking to Cody. I hope he didn't scare him. Mom got her purse and we went in the car.

Justin took shot-gun so Selena and Alli were in the middle. Cody and I were in the back. I love roller skating.

"We got every summer but this is the first time we're going." I said.

"Yeah! You two kids are always so busy." Mom said.

...

We got to the roller skating center. I got out of the car. We walked inside and paid. We got our roller skates

"I had my birthday party here when I was younger." I told Alli.

"Cool." Justin and Selena went on there on there own. Alli and mom did too so it left Cody and I with each other alone.

"Fun Saturday night." Cody said.

"Yeah, I love this place."

..........

We were finished roller skating. I was exhausted. We got in the car and we dropped off Selena at her house. We went to Alli's and Cody's house and dropped them off.

It was ten when we got home. I took a shower. I brushed my hair and I told Mom and Justin goodnight. I went back to my room and went to sleep. Thank God it's Sunday tomorrow! Sundays are my day off.

....

August 15, 2011 (Monday)

My alarm went off. It was eight thirty. We had to leave at Nine thirty. I pushed off my covers and went downstairs.

"Morning angel."

"Good morning mom." I smiled. I got out some cereal and ate it.

"Mom, can I wear my pajamas there because they have the outfit I'm gonna wear?"

"Sure! Bring a bag though. They are going to do your make-up and hair."

"Alright."

After I ran upstairs. I know I'm stupid I could've used the elevator. It was nine. I went in Justin's room. He was still sleeping.

"Justin! Get your butt up now!" I screamed.

"Gosh! My alarm was for eight forty five. What time is it?"