Chapter 42~ Young, Wild, & Free

Nichole's POV

"Nichole! Sweetheart." Diane hugged me. 

"Hey." 

"You're so brave. I'm proud of you." She's known that I've been depressed.

"I know. I split my secret and no everybody hates me." 

"Honey, I don't. Happy birthday! Let's go get ready. I've ordered the pizza and we have the snacks ready." 

"Thanks so much."

"Just trying to make a 15 year old happy." 

"We're gonna have so much fun on tour." 

"We are. Is Justin coming?"

"Yes, he's working on Believe when we go too." I blew up some balloons. They said Happy Birthday Nichole. Some said 15. 

It was finally six and we were ready to start the party. Jacob came up to me. 

"How's the birthday princess doing?" 

"Good." 

"Wanna dance?" 

"Uh?" 

"Friends?" 

"Sure." We danced to Dreams Come True. "Thanks." I smiled at him. 

"Anytime." He walked away. Selena came up to me and clapped her hands. 

"Nice party!" 

"Thanks! Everyone is gonna ask me to dance." 

"You'll get used to it." Cody came up to me and held his hand out. It was now starting Stay Beautiful. Are you serious? 

"Awkward much?" 

"Haha. I know right." I looked at the ground. "You don't have to feel nervous around me." 

"Did you girlfriend come?" 

"Nah! She's in Aussie. She lives there but sometimes visits." 

"That's cool. I hope nobody takes pictures. Then she'll see it." 

"We're not slow dancing so their is nothing to worry about." It was the end of the song so he left. Probably every song I'll have to dance with someone. 

Justin came up to me. The song playing now is Love You Like a Love Song. I hugged him. I can't cry at my birthday party, I can't.

"It's gonna get better sweetheart."

"I hope so." After dancing with a lot of people I went and got a piece of pizza. I sat down. Taylor sat next to me. 

"Stay strong. Keep your head up Ni Bear."

"I'll try."

"No, you won't try. You're gonna do it."

"Thanks." I ate my pizza and rested. I got up and sat down in this big chair they have on stage. It says Princess Nichole. 

Justin's POV

"Hey guys! It's Justin Bieber here. Y'all may have heard but Nichole's birthday is today. My little sister is getting punk'd by her brother. Here is what we're gonna do: This dude with a gun is gonna come in. Everyone else knows about this. This is going to be her present. People will lock the door so only Nichole and I will be in there with the dude. Leggo people." 

I walked in because I was just outside. "He has a gun!" I screamed. "Everyone get out?" Everyone was running. 

"Wait, what?" Nichole shouted. Someone locked the door. Nichole was in the corner.