Chapter 45~ My Life as Justin Bieber's Little Sister

This is the last chapter of Nichole Bieber. It's really sad because it's like she's been a part of me. Just the other day I got to 5k reads but now I'm at 6k. I can't wait for 10k. I hope people still read this even though it'll be completed. I wrote every song for this story that she wrote. Every read/vote/comment makes me smile. People have told me it's a really good story.

This is Book 1 of the little sister series. The next one will not be a Justin Bieber one though. It'll be a surprise and you're gonna find out FRIDAY! T  Wel,l enjoy this last chapter! Y'all deserve it! 

....

I wrote that note yesterday. It's almost at 7k reads! That's amazing! Sorry I couldn't upload yesterday! I tried but I was busy and I had to study for Math and Spanish! So enjoy the last chapter! Surprise/new story tomorrow (:

Long chapter by the way! 

~Catherine

*********************************************************************

June 10

Nichole's POV

"Nichole, you're getting married in one week." Gabby screamed in my face as we were walking to our table with ice cream in our hand. Gabby and Harry broke up for a couple of years but got back together and now they are married.Again same story with Soph and Louis. So cute.

"Gabby, I know. You've been reminding me every second of the day."

"I'm sorry but you need to pack for your honeymoon. Are you guys gonna live in this house?" 

"Yes, mom and Jake are moving in an apartment." Jake is my step dad. Him and mom got married when I was 18. He's a lot of fun and really nice. 

"Hey." I turned around and saw Selena, Justin, and  Sarah. Sarah is their baby. I told Justin to meet us here.

"Hi!" I hugged them. I kissed Sarah. She is only two months old. 

"Sorry we're late. Traffic." Sophie said. 

"It's fine." They went and ordered their ice cream. Someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes. 

"Guess who?" 

"Santa Claus? Tooth Fairy? Easter Bunny?" I let out a little chuckle.

"No.. Oh yeah! It's Santa." 

"Santa in June? Crazy." He came in front of me. I hugged him. "Hey baby. Go get your ice cream."

"I will." He walked over to Selena, Justin, Sarah, Louis, Sophie, and Harry. They came back to the table.

"One more week." Selena said.

"I know! We're going to Gold Coast, Fiji, and Paris." 

"Fun. You lucky gal." I looked at Austin. He put his arm around me. 

"They are getting married on the 20th. The day Austin asked her." Justin called out. Selena took our her IPhone4S. Yeah, people still have those.

"Siri! When is Nichole's wedding?" 

"June 20th at six o'clock."

 "You're right Siri Here's ice cream." Selena is so goofy.

"What do you want to do today?" Austin asked me.

"Hmm... Picnic at the park."

"Lovely. Bye guys." They waved to us and Austin and I left. 

"What are we gonna bring?"