Chapter 38~ Planning

Saturday September 17,2011

Nichole's POV 

"Mom, I need two more songs before the 30th but I have no idea." 

"Let's go somewhere to get an idea."

"When is the album going to come out?"

"I think October 10." 

"Awesome.You have a meeting about the tour today." 

"I know. I know." 

"I got a call from the movie guy. Y'all are starting October 4th and ending around November 7th or something like that." 

"Yes earlier! Perfect for tour." 

"Yup! We have to run." I turned to Gracie and kissed her on the nose and we walked out. Justin is hanging out with Chaz and Ryan. Mom and I got in the car.

We went to our usual place. Mom was meeting with Diane. They have to figure everything out so I got to be in my "room." 

I sat down and started to play around. I got some popcorn and ate. I was so bored. I have a song idea I'll work on today. 

"Beautiful, just smile. Keep your head up high." Perfect! I texted mom my idea. I got the bouncy ball and started playing with it.

Mom and Diane are figuring out what dates and stuff. Mom came in. 

"I have an idea Nikki." 

"Yes?"

"How about we have one in Canada? We can go to Canada for Christmas Time and before we leave you can have a concert."

"That's perfect!"

"Great. I'm gonna go talk to Diane. I love your new song idea." 

"Haha thanks!" I got my guitar and tried to think of a tune. I went to the piano. "I got it!" I recorded the tune and sent it to Diane. 

I am pretty sure people will ask me about Stay Beautiful. I wrote that when Cody and I were dating. It's to late to change it but that's ok. Also about depression. I was depressed but not anymore. 

I heard a knock on the door. I went up to the door and opened it.

"Jacob, what are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize." 

"For what?" 

"Everything." 

"Hmm."

"I was a jerk! I have changed. Trust me. I was stupid. I was jealous. I loved you but I know I can't have you."

"Listen, I don't think we can date but we can stay friends. I don't think I want a boyfriend since movie is coming up and tour."

"I know. I just want to let you know that I am a new person. I've changed. Do you believe me?" 

"I believe you. If that happened to me I would be jealous too. I have one question." 

"That is?" 

"Why did you cheat on me? Did you just date me for the money?"

"I was dating another girl. I was planning to break up with her but I felt bad for her. I loved you a lot." 

"Oh. I'm sorry if I was a brat about this."

"No, you weren't. I was thinking about you all summer. I was waiting until I got the guts to tell you."

"Yeah, didn't you see my last twitter status. I haven't tweeted in a while." 

"No." 

"Oh. Cody and I broke up."

"What? Why? Y'all were cute together. Is this because of me?" 

"He wasn't paying attention to me. He was paying attention to some other girl. I was gonna break up with him but right when I was about to he dumped me. It's not because of you."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Least you didn't make him upset." 

"Yeah. It's cool. I'm fine without a boyfriend. I have a dog."

"Dogs are awesome. They can't talk."

"Thank the lord." 

"What are you doing here?" 

"My mom was meeting Diane about the tour and stuff. I have two more songs." 

"Cool." 

"How did you know I was here?" 

"Justin."

"Wanna hang out? It's gonna take them a long time." 

"Sure."