Chapter 41~ Birthday!

Nichole's POV

I took a seat in the car.

"Give me your phone." Mom said.

"Noo!"

"I don't want twitter to ruin your birthday."

"Fine. When's my party?"

"Tonight. Six to nine."

"Yay. I can't wait."

"The only website you can go on today is facebook."

"K." I sat there until we got home. It was 11:30. The home phone rang and I answered it.

"Happy birthday honey. I have to give you a big birthday hug when y'all come for Christmas."

"Thank you. Oh yes."

"Have fun at your party."

"Thank you."

"I'm really sorry."

"It's cool."

"You're really brave and I'm proud of you."

"Thanks daddy. I love you."

"I love you too. Jazmyn wants to talk to you. Have a great birthday. I hope you get our present in the mail."

"Actually I already got it. I'm gonna open it after."

"Ok. Here's Jazzy."

"Hey Jazzy!"

"Happy birthday Ni Bear!"

"Aww thank you Jazz."

"Your welcome!"

"Can I talk to Jaxon?"

"Sure."

"Hey Jaxon."

"Hwi. Hwappy Brthday."

"Thanks. I have to go. Bye! I love y'all."

"We love you too!" They all screamed. I laughed. I went and got my present. I opened it.

"A saddle?"

"For your new horse!" Justin and mom replied.

"OMG! Are you serious?"

"Yes." I ran outside. We have a big back yard. I put the saddle on her. "I'm naming her Misty."

I smiled and got on. "Go Nichole!" Mom screamed. I laughed. "This is the best birthday present ever." Gracie ran outside and barked at Misty.

"Gracie! Misty can eat you in one bite." She turned her head and ran inside. "You can have your phone back to see the birthday wishes. Just don't let them bring you down."

"I won't." Mom took a picture of me and I put it on twitter and instagram.

nicholebieber- BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! This angel is Misty. Say hello! @selenagomez is about to pick me up for lunch! PS my haters make me stronger ;)

justinbieber- She's a singer! She's an inspiration! She's a strong person! She's the princess. She's the birthday girl. She's a daughter. But most of all she's a sister. I love you Nichole Rose Bieber! Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one! Tour tomorrow :P #HappyBirthdayNichole #Staystrong #DreamsComeTrue @nicholebieber

I stepped down to the ground and ran inside. I turned around.

"You're picking up the horse poop." I smiled at Justin.

"I love when you smile." I ran inside. Selena was at the door.

"I'm so sorry Nichole!"

"It's fine."