Chapter 30~ Going Home

August 13, 2011

Nichole's POV

I was packing. We were leaving today. It feels like just yesterday when we got here. I zipped up my bag. I wanted to see mom. I didn't want to be with Erin but I love Jazmyn and Jaxon. 

I picked it up. "Goodbye room! See you at Christmas." I hugged my bed. I know it's weird. I've been in the bed since I was little. Lots of great memories. I smiled. The thought of the memories. They are coming to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving and we're going to Canada for Christmas. It works out good this way.

I put my suitcase by the door. Everyone was getting there stuff together. 

"Nichole! I'm gonna miss you." 

"I know Jazzy! I am gonna miss you so much more!" She squeezed me. A tear came out of my eye.

"Don't cry. Please don't." 

"I'm sorry Jazmyn. I'm gonna miss all of y'all." 

"We can skype a lot." 

"True.. I can't wait until Thanksgiving." 

"I can't wait to hear all of your songs." 

"Aww. Goodbye Jazmyn.

"Goodbye Nichole." I hugged her. Then I went to Jaxon. He's so little.

"Jaxxy." You can probably tell we have nick-names in the family. Justin is Justy, Jazmyn is Jazzy, Jaxon is Jaxxy, and I'm Nikki.

"Gooo goo ga ga." He is one so he can't speak that well.

"Bye Jaxon." He hugged me. I stood up. "Dad. I love you." He picked me up like a baby.

"I love you too. We need to skype a lot." 

"Oh yes we do!" 

"Bye! I can't wait for your album to come out." 

"I know I am so excited. I have to do two music videos when I get back home."

"You can do it. Goodbye." He kissed my forehead.

"Bye." We were walking to the car. I looked back at them, waving. I waved back. I got in the car. I put my headphones in. I went to my music and pressed shuffle. I have a lot of music on here. 

Kiss and Tell by Selena Gomez came on. I was about to name that my youtube channel but then I wanted it to be RoundAndRound. Selena Gomez has and always will be my inspiration. 

Before I knew it we got to the airport. We have to go on the airport to get the plane but they land right by our house! 

I got out and grabbed my purple suitcase Ellen gave to me. We walked in. We went through security. 

"Ready?" Justin asked me.

I huffed my shoulders. "Ready when you are." 

"Let's go!" We walked side by side. He held my hands. I hate when I really want to go to Canada and when I leave I want to stay and I want to go. 

We got on the plane. I decided it may be a good time to write a song. I haven't written a song for a while. 

Diane's phone rang. She talked to the person. "It's for you." She told me.

"Aiight. Thanks." I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello who is this?"

"I own disney channel."

"Hello! What can I do for you?"

"We are wondering if you'd like to write a song for Disneys Friends For Change about Nature?"