Chapter 19~ Thank You!

July 11, 2011

Nichole's POV

We're driving to the studio. I have Wizards Of Waverly Place to do next week. This has been the best summer ever. And you know for Justin's tour? Well I didn't sing songs that I wrote! I sung songs from different artist, I just called them my songs. Sorry for the confusion! 

I went on twitter. 

nicholebieber- Going to the studio right now.. Nervous! I am still thinking of a name to call my fans. Any suggestions? 

To bad I can't do belieber. Justin already has that. I got out of the car. Justin and mom were walking besides me. I ran inside. "Hey Scooter." I ran up and hugged him. 

"Hey girl! I'm glad that you came. The bad thing is that we're gonna have to get you a manager." 

"How is that bad?" I asked. 

"Because you can't have the best manager in the world." 

"Hahaha, very funny. Now where do I go?" 

"Come with me." We got on the elevator. We stopped in front of a door. It said Nichole Bieber. 

"Scooter! No you didn't!" 

"Yes, I did. All in one day." 

"Oh my! Thank you so much! I love you." I took a picture. 

"Just see what's inside." I opened the door. It was so pretty. It had my name in big letters and it was beautiful. 

"Who did this?" 

"Justin and I." 

"Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. love y'all." I hugged them. I started to cry because I was so happy.

"Your welcome." They all said. I can't believe they did this in one day. 

"Why is there a bed?" 

"We want you to get comfy. Sometimes you'll sing on your bed and play your guitar. We just want you to feel like you are at home." Scooter replied. 

"And sometimes Scooter locks you up in here until you write a song." Justin said. We started laughing. 

"Justin! That was one time! I thought you said we were never gonna talk about that ever again. Nichole, sometimes you can sleep here if you want."

"Awesome." 

"Yeah, I'm gonna find you a manager this week."

"Ok, let's record." 

"Go in there." I walked in the room. I sung the song. I came out and he screamed "That was perfect! We need to get that on ITunes ASAp and you need to do a music video." 

"How many songs will be on the album?" 

"Maybe 11. I still need to record with Justin so y'all hang out here."

"When will the album be out?" 

"I'll give you two months and we'll see if you can get 11 songs by then and then we will put the whole album on ITunes ASAP." 

Mom and I hung out in my 'room'. I went on twitter. 

nicholebieber- I have to have 11 songs on my album in 2 months and then it will release! Who's ready? #nicholebieber I need a name for the album! And for y'all! I'm sitting in my 'room' in the studio waiting for Justin. #lovinlife

 I got my guitar and started humming Mine. 

"Go on." Mom said.

"What do you mean?" 

"Sing!" 

"Fine... You were in college working part time waiting tables left a small town, never looked back.. I don't want to finished the rest though." 

"That's ok. I think you did an amazing job. You always do." 

I had a sad face. 

"Whats wrong Nikki?" 

"I don't know, I'm just.. I can't think of a name for my fans. I have names block." 

"You'll think of something. I know you will." 

"I hope so.. So Justin and I go to Canada at the end of the month for how long?" 

"A week and a half." 

"Great! I can't wait to see dad, Jazzy, Jaxon. The last time I saw them was when they were on vacation before we left for tour." 

"I know sweetie. Let's go to the kitchen and eat." 

"They have a kitchen?" 

"Yeah. You have snacks and drinks in here but you need lunch."

"I want to live here."

"Hahaha. I'd miss you to much." 

We walked to the kitchen. Wow! They had a lot of food. I just got a peanut butter sandwhich. I love peanut butter. We went to my room. 

I was thinking about how mom and dad used to be together. They got divorced after they had me. 

"I have a great idea for a song!" 

"What is it?" 

"You know the quote don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened?" 

"Yep." 

"I have a perfect song but I just need the lyrics." 

"You have two months to think." 

"I know. I can't wait for Justin's album." 

"I can't wait for both of y'alls album." Justin and Scooter walked in. 

Justin said "I need a name for the album." 

"How about Under The Mistletoe?" 

"That's great! Thanks Nikki." 

"Your welcome! I can't think of a name for mine." 

"Relax, you only have one song." 

"Ok, thank you Justin." 

"Your welcome!" 

I texted Cody. 

Me: Miss you already! Have fun in your home town!

Cody: Miss you more! :) I will but I'll miss you! xoxo

Me: xoxo

******************************************************************************************

 I hope you loved this chapter!

Next upload: Friday

I have all of these ideas for this story and to make a new story but I don't really know what to do with Living The Dream. Maybe if I'll write a new story then I'll put Living The Dream on hold. Fair enough? 

And all of the songs Nichole makes up is by me. If you want to write a song for this then ask and I'll give you full credit for it! Thanks! :)