Chapter 18- Sleepover (Part 2/2)

Nichole's POV 

Cody asked me "Nichole, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." 

"Have you ever wrote a song about me?" 

I blushed. "Not yet." 

He dropped his lip. "I was planning on doing a remix of Tay's song Stay Beautiful though." 

"Yay!" 

We did more and more. It was fun. We played for like two hours. Then it was the last truth or dare.

Justin asked Selena "Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to call Nick Jonas and say "I love Justin better." then hang up." 

"Ok." Selena dialed Nick's number. She screamed "I love Justin better than you!"  She hung up. We were all laughing. It was midnight so we got on our swimsuits and went outside. "Midnight swims are amazing." Alli said.

"I know right." We swam until one and then went inside and got ready for bed. I took a shower and went to sleep. Before I fell asleep Alli came in.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I wake you up?" 

"No, I just forgot you were sleeping in here." 

"Hahaha. Let's go to sleep." 

Cody came in my room at 10.

"Cody, we're not ready to get up." 

"I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you." 

"About what?" 

"About the song." 

"Can we do it in the morning?" 

"It is the morning." 

"Can you give me one more hour of sleep?" 

"Fine." He left. Thank you. I am tired. I went back to sleep. It was 11 so Alli and I got up. Everyone else just got up too. Wow! Mom cooked pancakes.

"PANCAKES!" Ryan screamed.

"You're such a little kid."

"I know." 

"So Cody, how was your night with Justin? He didn't beat you up or anything?" 

"It was great. No he didn't." 

"Good."  Mom gave us our pancakes. 

Justin said "It's time." 

Sophie asked "What is it time for?" 

"Oh a lot of times Justin, Chaz, Christian, and Ryan have this thing where they have a competition on who eats the most." 

"Gross." Gabby and Sophie said at the same time.

"I know. What is the date today Mom?" 

"It is July 10th, everybody sleepover ends in a hour. 

"Ok." They all said. After breakfast we went and watched tv. Justin, Christian, Chaz, and Ryan came in. 

"So who won?" 

"Chaz did. He ate 4 of them." Ryan said.

"OMG! They were big though."

"I know." 

"Let's get out of the house before y'all get sick." Sophie said. 

"I agree. I get nervous when people don't feel good. Let's go take everybody home." Mom first drove Taylor to her house then Selena, Demi, Sophie, Gabby.