Chapter 29~ Fun Day With My Girls

Nichole's POV

"Are we thwere yet?" Jazmyn asked. 

"She's so gonna turn out like you." Diane said.

"I know right! I go to the mall a lot! And Jazmyn we are almost there. See." I pointed to the mall. Sadie was sitting in the front. I was in the back with Jazmyn. 

We got there. "Jazzy! We are here." She clapped her hands. "Yay! Yay! Yay!" 

"Ahahahahaha. She will turn out like you." 

"Do you still like Ryan?" Sadie asked me while we were getting out of the car.

"Actually I don't. As a friend I do. I like Cody." 

"That's awesome." We walked in the mall.

"What do y'all want to do first?" Diane asked.

Sadie and I looked at each other. "FOREVER 21!" Forever 21 is every teenage girl's favorite store. Right? 

We walked in. Jazzy said "What about me? Can't I get any clothes?" 

"Jazzy! After we shop here we will go to your store." I said.

"Yay!" I got a call from Erin.. My step mom.

"Hello." 

"Where are y'all?" 

"Mall." 

"Is Jazmyn ok?" 

"She's fine. You'd know if you were not always working. Bye!" I hung up. Justin and I really didn't like Erin that much. We love Jazmyn and Jaxon. We don't want dad to know that we don't like her. Mom hates her though. 

Sadie and I looked around. We found some really cute clothes and we tried them on. After we went to Childrens Place for Jazmyn. She loves Childrens Place. 

"This one! This one! Yes! This one." Jazmyn said.

"Nichole, you two are alike." Diane said. Sadie and I laughed. "Jazzy! You can get whatever you want." I said. 

"She's really cute." Sadie said.

"Yeah. I love her. Something good came out of the divorce because I have two wonderful step siblings."

"Aww that's cute." 

"Yeah! Wanna make a youtube video with me later?" 

"Of course!" 

"Yay! Something tells me that Jazmyn has enough clothes already." 

"Yeah. Jazmyn let's go try on." We went in a room. Jazmyn loved all of the outfits she picked. Diane paid. We were hungry so we got chic-fil-a.

"I love chic-fil-a." Sadie said, as we were walking up to chic-fil-a. 

"Same."

"Hello! Welcome to chic-fil-a. May I take your order."

Jazmyn whispered in my ear what she wanted. "Chicken sandwich, no pickles. Chicken nuggets. Two waters." 

"Will that be all for you?" 

"No.. I would like water and chicken nuggets." Sadie said.

"And I want a chicken sandwich with no pickles." Diane told the guy.

"Alright. Coming up." 

....

"Here you go." 

"Thank you so much." Diane said. We went and got a table. 

"How many songs do you have so far?" Sadie asked me.