Chapter 16~ Day With Tay

July 9, 2011 (I skipped a day :))

Nichole's POV

I got up. Darn!! It's 10:30. Taylor is picking me up at 11.

I got out of bed and ran downstairs.

"Why are you rushing?" Mom asked.

"Tay is picking me up in 30 minutes. I need breakfast!"

"Ok! Gurl! Chill."

I got some frosted flakes.

"Mom, can we have a sleepover tonight with my friends and Nichole's friends." Justin came downstairs and asked.

'Sure. I have to do something for work tonight. Don't trash the house."

"We won't!" Justin replied. Mom went in her room.

"Who do you want over?" Justin asked.

I texted him and smiled. He texted me back and said

Justin: Yo! I'm right next to you! Ok! I'll call everybody! Have a fun day with Tay!!! :D

"I will." I said.. Oopss I said that out loud. I meant to text that to Justin. I finished my frosted flakes and ran upstairs. I got my makeup done and brushed my hair. I picked out the perfect outfit.

"NICHOLE!" Justin screamed.

"What?"

"Tay is here."

"I'm not ready.. Send her up." Tay came walking up to my room. She said "Hey! I haven't see you in so long."

"I know. I'm so sorry. I overslept. I was suppose to wake up at 10 but I slept until 10:30."

"Oh, that's fine. I just wanted to come early to visit your family. Our appointment is at 11:30 and then we are going for lunch."

"Yay!"

"Yeah, so I heard you are dating the Cody Simpson!"

"Hahahaha yes."

"He's so cute."

"I know, and he's sweet."

"I'm glad to see you happy."

"Thanks Tay."

We walked downstairs. We all talked with Tay."Tay do you wanna sleep over? We are having a sleepover tonight! "Of course I want to. Why wouldn't I? At 11:15 Tay said "We gotta go. Bye guys." She hugged Justin and Mom and then I hugged them.

"Have fun!" Mom said.

"We will." I got in her car and we drove to the hair place. We walked in. Everyone was staring at us. We exchanged faces. Hahaha this will be fun.

"Hi Miss Rose. This is my great friend Nichole." Tay said.

"Hey guys! How are y'all?"

"We're good." We replied.

"Well Nichole, I will be doing your hair. Taylor your other hair girl Miss Dawn will be doing your hair."

"Is that ok? Are you her regular hair girl?" I asked Miss Rose.

"No, it's fine. When I'm not here Miss Dawn does her hair."

"Oh ok." I sat down. "What do you want sweetie?"

"Well I just want like 2 inches cut off. I would also love a purple streak."

"Ohh purple. Is that your favorite color also?"

"Yes, hahaha. How long will this take?"

"About a hour or two. Do you want me to wash it?"

"Yes please."

"So how is it like being Justin Bieber's little sister? Has your summer been busy?"

"It's amazing. My summer has been busy but busy is fun! I mean like it would be boring without anything to do."

We talked more. When it was over I thanked her and walked over to Tay.

"Tay, what did you change about your hair?"

"Well I went to the beach so it made it really blonde and I didn't wait it so blonde so I got it a little darker. I also got two inches cut off. You?"

"It's so cute. I got two inches cut off and a purple streak."

"OMG! Adorbs." We went and paid. We got in the car and drove to a restaurant. We walked in. I went on twitter and Tay and I took a pic of our new hair while we were waiting.

nicholebieber- Go my hair done with @taylorswit I got two inches cut off and a purple streak. Cute, right? We're at lunch. Having a sleepover with tons of people tonight

We ordered our food and water. We ate and it was amazing. We visited and talked for two hours. We had a lot to talk about since I haven't seen her in more than a month. It was already 3:30 so Tay drove me home. She was going to pack her stuff for the sleepover. It starts at 5.

"How was it?" Mom asked right when I walked in.

"It was fun! Look at my hair!"

"I love it."

Justin came down screaming saying "Oh my beliebers! You look so gorgeous."

"Thank ya. Is everyone coming?"

"Yes! They are coming at 5. Chaz, Ryan, Cody, Sophie, Gabby, Selena, Taylor, Demi, Alli and, Christian but Caitlin can't come because she is on vacation with her friend."

"Oh ok. That works!"

"Clean the house." Mom said.

Justin and I cleaned the house. It was 4:25 when we finished. I went upstairs on my laptop stalking facebook and twitter! Hahaha. I heard the door bell ring. It was probably Chaz and Ryan. They are always the first one to come to our sleepovers. I turned the tv on and watched Wizards Of Waverly Place. It was 5 so I went downstairs.

I saw everybody. They all hugged me and said "I love your hair."

Mom is going to a meeting tonight at 7. We all went upstairs.

****************************************************************************************

Hey!! I wrote this yesterday! but I didn't want to upload last night!!! Well I hope you enjoyed this! Wonder what they are going to do next?

Next Upload: Saturday!!!!!! :D