Chapter 35~ School Time

August 21, 2011 

Nichole's POV 

I got out of bed. It was 8. Gabby and Sophie are probably sleeping. I'll wake them up in 30 minutes. I went downstairs I made pancakes and bacon. I love them. It was now 8:30 so I ran to Justin's room.

"Justin wake up. Breakfast. We have to go to Church today." 

"I'm up! I'm up." I went to Gabby and Sophie. "Good morning. Breakfast is ready." They got out of bed. 

"C'mon Nikki. We have to wake up at 6:45 everyday now." Gabby said. 

"Well if you went to bed early you'd be fully rested."

"K." We went downstairs and ate. I went to my room. I put a shirt, skirt, and some flats on today. Nope, not makeup. It feels good. I brushed my hair. Church is at ten and it's now 9. Gabby and Sophie got ready.

It was 9:30 so we left. We got in the car. 

"Soph, Gabs! My first day is on a Monday!" 

"That stinks" They said. 

"I know." I went on my phone. 

Cody: We need to hang out today! 

Me: Writing a new song today! Have a great idea. (: Church is over at 11. Come over at 2 ! 

Cody: Ok! See you later

Me: You too <3

"Mom! Cody is coming over at two." 

"Ohh! She's in love." Gabby said.

"You have Harry so shut up!" 

"Rawrr." We laughed. I love messing with them. We got out and walked in. I kneeled down and began to pray. 

Dear God, 

I want to thank you for letting my depression go away. I'm so happy now. I could have never asked for a better life. I have great family and friends. Most importantly you. I pray for everyone that's depressed. People in the war. My family. My friends. Everyone in the whole entire world. I also pray that people who haven't found you yet.. To find you. 

Amen

I made the sign of the cross. Mass started. I looked up to the sky. "Thank you God." I could feel him smiling back at me.

....

"What time are we leaving?" Soph asked. 

"I don't know. 2:30, I think." 

"Cool." Gabby said. We drove home. I went on my phone, went to contacts and pressed Diane. 

"Hey Diane. It's Nichole."

"What do you need?" 

"I think Justin and mom are getting tired of me always asking for rides so I was wondering if maybe you could get me a driver." Gabby and Sophie smiled.

"Sure! I'll put that on my things to do list."

"Thanks. Bye." 

"Goodbye."

Gabby, Sophie, and I ran to my room. They turned the tv on and I pulled out my song book.

[Verse 1] 

Depression 

Just go away 

I don't want to deal with you today