Chapter 27~ Canada, here we come!

Nichole's POV 

July 30, 2011

I got my suitcase from my room. Scooter and Diane are coming with us to Canada. "Ready to go?" Justin came in my room.

"All ready!" I got my suitcase and went down the stairs. 

"Diane." 

"Yes." 

"I think I'm gonna need more time for songs." 

"Take your time. No rush." 

"Thanks." 

"Your welcome! You can see if end of October will help."

"Thanks." 

"No problem." 

I hugged mom. "Goodbye." 

"Y'all have fun. Skype me everyday."

"We will." Justin said.

"Promise?" 

"Promise." We both said. She hugged us. "Bye mom." 

"Bye angels." We walked out of the door. Two weeks in Canada and I get to meet Sadie. I'm homesick. We always go to Canada twice or three times a year. 

We got in Scooter's car and drove to the airport. We were gonna be on a private plane but it's at the airport. We got to LAX and walked in. We got our passes. 

We had to go through this scanning and stuff. Boring. It was finally time to get on the plane.

We were walking on the plane. Justin held my hand. "Nervous?"

"Yeah."

"It's ok. Come with me." We sat down. I was texting Cody. Remembering how we celebrated our one month. He took me to the zoo. It was fun. I love animals.

Cody: I miss you! 

Me: How can you miss me? I just got on the plane 

Cody: I know but I do

Me: :)

Cody: I gotta go! I'll talk to you later

Me: Ok bye

"Wanna watch a movie?" Justin asked me.

"Sure. Which movie?" 

"Wizards Of Waverly Place movie." 

"Ok!" He loves Selena. I hope they get married someday. 

I went on twitter while he was getting the movie ready. 

nicholebieber- On the plane! Watching WOWP movie. @justinbieber suggested it. #YoungLove @selenagomez 

He put the movie in. We watched it. After the movie I took a nap. I was tired. I only got about six hours of sleep because I was excited so I went to sleep. 

3 Hours Later

"We're here Nichole." I woke up. 

"Ok. I was tired because I barely got any sleep." 

"Well I'm glad you got some sleep." 

"Thanks Justy." I put my blanket in my purple suitcase. I got up and stretched my legs. Justin picked me up in the air. 

"Justin! We are in the air on a plane. Be safe!" Diane and Scooter were laughing. 

"I can't put you down." 

"If I fall out of the plane and die it's your fault." 

"Fine.." He put my down.

"Thank you." Everyone started laughing. I got my suitcase that fell out of my hand when Justin was holding me. We got ready. The plane landed and we left. 

We went through security again. I saw dad. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Jazzy! Jaxon!" Justin and I screamed. We were all so excited.

"Hello, you must be Nichole's father. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Diane, her manager." 

"Hello Diane. I'm glad you are her manager." We got in Dad's limo and left. It was a long flight. It was already five. I was starving.

We got home. I went to my room. I put down my suitcase and unpacked. Jazzy came in.

"Nichole... I missed you." 

"I missed you too sweet angel. Come sit on my lap." She sat on my lap.

"Can you tell me a bed time story tonight? You and Justin. I asked Justin and he's fine with it." 

"Of course!"

"Yay!" She clapped her hands.

She got off my lap and I went in the kitchen.

"What's for dinner? I'm starving." 

"I ordered pizza." 

"Yummy."  

"I heard what Justin did on the plane. That's pretty funny." 

"Umm! Rude." 

"I'm just kidding Nikki." Jazmyn came up to me. "I'm a Nichole Star."

"Yay." The doorbell rang. Must be the pizza man. I was excited to be in Canada. 

Sadie texted me. 

Sadie: I'm going on vacation. Will you be here next week? 

Me: Yeah!

Sadie: Awesome (: I can't wait to come

I got some water. "Nichole, can I have some water?" 

"Sure Jazmyn." I got her some water. 

"Here you go." 

"Tank you." She's cute. She doesn't know a lot of words. I'm gonna have to teach her. 

"Would you like to say grace Nichole?" Dad asked me.

"Sure." 

"Great." 

"Bless us, o Lord, and these, Your gifts, which we are about to receive from thy bounty. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen."

"Amen." Everyone said. We ate our pizza. It was so good.

"Did you get cheese bread?" I asked dad.

"Yep. Here is some."

"Thanks."

I'm glad to be back with the family. I am blessed.

***************************************************************************************************

Hey Guys! :) 

I'm sick :( With strep throat so forgive me if It's to short. When I get feeling better I will make the chapters longer.

Next upload: Monday or Tuesday! 

God Bless! 

Check out my other stories here on wattpad! 

Thanks 

~Catherine :)