Chapter 20~ Meeting Fans

July 12, 2011

Nichole's POV 

"Justin! Where are you?" I screamed when I got out of bed. I went to the kitchen. I saw a note from my mom. 

Dear Nichole, 

 You were probably up late last night thinking of a song. I love you! Justin and I are at the studio. We'll be home soon. Get dressed because y'all have a signing today! <3 I'll be home at 11. Signing is at 12! 

Great! It's 10:30. I went and got dressed. I got a phone call from Gabby. Gabby and Sophie have been there for me ever since we met. 

"Hey Gabs." 

"Hey! What are you doing today?" 

"A signing." 

"Oh ok." 

"What about you?" 

"I'm going on vacation tomorrow so I wanted to see if we all good hang out." 

"Oh.. Bummer! Maybe after the signing? I'll call you." 

"Great! Bye." 

"Bye." 

I put on my jean shorts and my hello kitty tank top. Yeah, I'm 14 and love hello kitty. Is that a problem? I put on my sandals and I went downstairs and got some cereal.  

I ate the cereal and went upstairs. It was 11 so Justin and Mom should be home soon. I got out my pink guitar and started singing. 

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened, oh oh.. Don't you dare cry." 

I don't know about it. I have no idea what the lyrics are. I'll think of it soon. I got a text from Sophie. 

Sophie: Louis asked me out! <3

Me: OMG!!!! 

Sophie: Ikr! 

I heard Justin and Mom come in. I ran downstairs. "Hey guys, I woke up at 10:30." 

"Good! I hope you weren't lonely." 

"No of course not. I'm.." I stopped myself from saying I'm used to it. 

"What sweetheart?" 

"I'm glad y'all are home." 

"Oh ok." I ran to my room and got my guitar. I was working on the music last night but not the lyrics. 

"Don't cry, don't you dare cry your little eyes because it's over, you just gotta be thankful that it happened so smile! So smile! Smile darling. It happened to you. I know you miss the memories, believe me I do too but all you gotta do is smile!"

 "That was really good." Justin said.

"Justin! You scared the heck out of me." 

"Sorry, it's really good." 

"Thanks. I just need to figure everything out." 

"Can we do that later because we gotta be there at 11:30." 

"Yeah, I guess so." 

"Good." We went downstairs. We got in the car. 

Justin's song Somebody To Love was on the radio.

"That's gonna be you on there soon."

"Awww! Thank you Justy."

"Your welcome Nikki." We got there and Justin hugged Scooter.