Chapter 34~ Last Weekend of Summer

Nichole's POV 

Sophie, Gabby, and I hung out. It was 9:00. One more hour. We played games. Then I  walked around to find Cody. 

"Hey Cody."

"Hey Nikki. Wanna dance?" 

"Sure. Can you get me some cake and fruit punch?" 

"Yeah." He went and got some. 

"Thank you." 

"Your welcome." I drank it and ate my cake. I threw it away and we danced. The party was over. I had a great time seeing everybody. 

"Thanks so much Selena." 

"Your welcome." She hugged me. We left. I was so tired. It was 11 by the time  I got in my pajamas on. I got in my bed and fell asleep. 

August 20, 2011 

I woke up. It was eight. I put on some nike shorts and a t-shirt. Everyone was still sleeping. I fixed my breakfast. After I took Gracie on a walk. 

When I got home it was nine. I didn't take a shower last night so I got in my shower. I was sweaty from the walk. I started singing. Yep, I sing in the shower. I have a photo shoot today. I'm excited. I haven't had a photo shoot since June. 

I stepped out of the shower. I put some shorts and a tank-top on. I did my make-up and my hair. I love being famous because I have a crazy life. It's better than having a boring life. I went on the elevator. They were up. 

"I've been up since eight." I said.

"Awesome! Morning sweetie." I went to the table. My schedule was on it. 

"I'm glad I have a crazy life because it's better than a boring life."

"True." Justin and mom said. I looked at my schedule. 

11-1: Photo shoot

1-3:00: Lunch with Taylor Swift and get nails done

3:30-4:00: Skype with Dad

5: Gabby and Sophie come

It was ten. I got some chips and ate them. I was excited about getting my nails done with Taylor. She wants to write a song with me next week. We're gonna talk about that. 

Mom, Justin, and I left the house. I walked in. "Hi Diane." 

"Hey! This is some pictures for the album." We took some pictures. 

"Great job Nichole." It was finally one. We left and I met up with Taylor. We were eating lunch. We ate for forty five minutes to eat. We went to the nail salon. I read my book.I got some flowers and hearts on mine. They were really pretty. 

"Thanks so much Taylor."

"No problem. When do you want to meet up next week?" 

"Let's so Tuesday at four because I have school." 

"That's good. Where?" 

"At your recording studio."

"Oh ok! See you then." I hugged her. Mom picked me up and we went home. Justin and I went on skype. I was gonna talk to him first. I get fifteen minutes and Justin does too.

"Hey dad, Jazzy, Jaxon!" 

"Hwello." Jazmyn and Jaxon said.

"Hey." Dad said. 

"I did tons of music videos. I got the part in the movie. We're starting in a few weeks. I wrote some new songs. I'm lovin' life." 

"That's good. Good job Nichole." 

"Thanks daddy. I miss you." 

"You'll see me in November. We skype once a week.. Every week." 

"Yes we do! Hahaha." 

"I hope you have fun at school next week." 

"I will. It's easy and I love homeschool. Guess what?!" 

"What?!" 

"I might do a tour around January. It's a long tour." 

"I'm so proud of you." 

"Thanks! Diane is picking out the dates and stuff." 

"She's a good manager." 

"Yeah. How's life?" 

"We've been good."

"That's great." 

"We've been missing you."

"I've missed y'all too." 

"What's the movie about?" 

"It's called Mean. It's based off of the song Mean by Taylor Swift. Demi is going to be in the movie with me." 

"That's great." 

"I gotta go. My fifteen minutes are up. JUSTIN!" Justin came in.

"Bye daddy." 

"Bye! Have fun with Gabby and Sophie." 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

.. I went in my room. I picked out some movies. I got out some games. Tonight was going to be fun. We're gonna swim tonight too! 

It was five. I ran downstairs. They were here. I opened the door. "Hey!" They walked in. We went in my room and they set their things down. They were staying in the guest rooms but they wanted to leave it there for now.

We went downstairs and ate tacos. It was six. We went to my room.

"What are we gonna watch?" Sophie asked. 

"Dear John." I said. 

"I love that movie." Gabby replied. We put the movie in. It was 7:30. "Let's go swimming." Sophie said.

"Ok." We got our bathing suits on. It was eight. Justin came out and jumped in the pool. We swam for a hour and a half. It was 9:30. 

We went in my room. "Can we take Gracie on a walk?" Gabby asked.

"Sure! I took her on this morning too." 

"No wrong you're so strong." 

"Thanks Soph." We put on our coverups over our swimsuit. 

"Mom! We're taking Gracie on a walk." 

"Ok. Be back here in thirty minutes." Our neighborhood is really safe. It has lights and it is a gated neighborhood. 

We walked Gracie. "Let's go to CVS." 

Sophie and I look at each other. "Ok." We walked in CVS with Gracie. I picked out some sour patch kiids, Sophie got some skittles, and Gabby got junior mints. I got some sour patch kids for Justin. We paid and walked back home. 

I threw Justin his candy. It was 10:00. We went upstairs. I was tired. I got in the shower. Gabby did and then Sophie. It was 11:00. We were going to sleep in one hour. We went on our laptops.

We went on wattpad. We spent a hour on there. We ate popcorn too. They went in the other rooms. I was tired so I went to bed.