Chapter 32~ Congrats Nichole

Nichole's POV 

August 18, 2011

"This love is ours." My alarm went off. My ringtone is Ours by Taylor Swift. When my music comes out it'll be one of my songs. I pushed my covers off and got up. I ran downstairs probably looking like a zombie.. I do in the morning. I got my french toast ready and ate it.

"Good morning Nichole." 

"Morning mom. I'm so nervous. It's my first movie." 

"You'll do fine." 

"Thanks." Justin came downstairs dancing. 

"Nice moves." 

"Thank ya. I've be practicing." I went to my room. I had to look my best. I had no idea what to wear. I went on the elevator. I ran out of the elevator.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!"

"Do I need to call 911?" 

"No! Fashion emergency." We ran upstairs. Justin was laughing. I turned around. "You're gonna wish you didn't laugh." 

Mom helped me pick out skinny jeans and a tank top.

"Thanks mom!"

"No problem sweetie." I got my sandals on. I did my hair. I brushed my teeth. I did my make-up and finally I was ready to go.

I went downstairs. 

"Ready." 

"Knock 'em dead sis." 

"Thanks Justin." We all got in the car. The movie is called Mean. It's based on the song Mean by Taylor Swift. It's about a girl who bullies someone. The girls name is Ashlyn. I'm trying out for Ashlyn. She also has family issues too. 

We walked inside.

"Nichole Bieber.. Your turn." 

"Good luck." Mom and Justin said to me.

"Thanks." I smiled and waved. I went in the room. 

"I'm trying out for Ashlyn." 

"Ok! Go on page 23." 

"Alrighty." I turned to that page. I started acting. They clapped. They loved me! Yay! 

"You got the part. We need you to make a song about family problems. I'm gonna go talk to your mom." We walked out. The man was telling mom everything. I was so excited 

We left. I was happy. 

"To celebrate we are going to get a snowball." Mom said.

"Yay!" i was so excited. Like really excited. This is my first movie.

"What about school?" 

"Homeschool. You can homeschool at any time." 

"Ok.. Awesome." 

I went on twitter.

nicholebieber- I made the part! Eeeekkkkk!! (:

justinbieber- So proud of my sister @nicholebieber ! She got the part. It's her first movie to act in! Go on her wall and write "Congrats!" <3 

I smiled at Justin. We arrived at the snow ball place. We ate our snowball and then we went home. It was twelve. I went in my room and I was thinking of ideas for a song. I got my notebook out and started writing. I had an idea for what it was going to be called.. Let's Just Be Happy.

[Verse 1]

When I was little, we would always 

Sing the barney song and it goes like this