Chapter 26~ Filming Wishing

Nichole's POV

"Bye Ellen! It was nice for you to have me on your show."

"Thank you for coming! Bye Nichole." 

"Bye." We walked out. This. Is. Awesome. 

July 23, 2011

I got out of bed. It was a Saturday. Finally. For the Saturday Mom, Justin, and I hung out.

July 24, 2011

I had a good song idea. I'll write it sometime this week. I'm sure if I need extra time for the album they'll let me.

I have to do a music video tomorrow. That will be fun. I decided to call my good friend Paris Jackson. I haven't seen her in a while. 

"Hey Paris! This is Nichole." 

"Hi Nichole. Wassup?" 

"I was wondering if you'd like to come hang out." 

"Of course! I'd love too!" 

"Great. Come to my house in a hour and a half. We're not really doing anything." 

"Alrighty! See you at 11:00."

I ran downstairs. 

"Mom! Paris is coming over at 11:00."

"That's great. Ryan and Chaz are coming over today too." 

"Oh boy." I ate my breakfast in silence.

I went upstairs and got ready. I put shorts and a shirt on. I brushed my hair. I didn't want to put on make-up today.

I read some of The Hunger Games. I am on page 300. I'm awesome. 

It was 10:30 so I went on twitter. Sadie sent me a private message. 

xSadiex- My parents don't believe that i'm talking to the real Nichole Bieber

nicholebieber- Skype me then! 

xSadiex- Is your skype nicholebieber? 

nicholebieber- No because then everyone would know. What's your skype? 

xSadiex- same as username

nicholebieber- Aiight 

I went on skype and looked her up. I added her

I requested to video chat. 

"Hey Sadie! It's me.. Nichole Bieber." 

"Hey! Mom!! Dad!! Come here!" Her parents came in.

"Hi guys." 

"What?!" They both screamed. Sadie and I started laughing. We talked. Then it was 11.

"Sorry! I gotta go. My friend is here."

"Ok bye! TTYL." I went on the elevator and ran to the front door.

I opened it. "Hey Paris! I haven't seen you in so long!" 

"I know right! OMG!" 

"Come up stairs with me." 

"Awesome." We went on the elevator.

...

We had so much fun today.

July 25, 2011

I woke up at 9:15. I got dressed into a pretty dress for the music video. I did my hair and make-up. When I was finished it was 10:15. I went on the elevator and went to the kitchen. I was starving!

I ate my breakfast and we all left.

Mom went up to Diane and started talking to her. Alli Simpson was gonna be in this music video! I'm so excited. This is going to be a great music video.

"Everybody! Places." I went where I had to go. There was going to be a shooting star and it is gonna be magical.

It was lunch time and we were almost finished with it! Alli ran up to me.

"Guess what?!"

"What?"

"This is awesome."

"Wow. Alli.. Wow."

"Thanks."

"No problem! Hahahaha."

"I have to put this on twitter."

"Totally." 

Alli and I are best friends even though she's younger than me. It doesn't really matter for age though.

TheAlliSimpson- Me: Guess what!? Nichole: What?! Me: This is awesome Nichole: Wow.. Alli.. Wow Me: Thanks!  @nicholebieber #Swag

"I saw it! It's hysterical."

"I know right. People love me.. And you.. but mostly me." 

"Yeah. We gotta go film." 

"Ok.. Now that you're finished with wizards of waverly place are you gonna be in another tv show?" 

"Probably." 

"Awesome." 

We went and filmed it. We had a lot of fun. Mom, Justin, and I went home. I packed for Canada. I loved my purple suitcase that Ellen gave to me. It's awesome. 

********************************************************************************

Hey! It's a little short but I had a little writers block so sorry! The next chapter will be longer! I promise! Usually the chapters have been long lately :)

Next upload: Idk