1.

YEAR 2025

SENSELESS

That's what my mind always tell.

I can't be with someone who can't understand my point of view. 

That's why I don't have friends. I don't need them anyway. Friendship is not part of my vocabulary. I only have one friend and it's my dog, GUCCI. My dog doesn't talk. Don't bother to mess up with me. Can understand my point of view. Can't argue with me. That's why I love my GUCCI more than anything.

"Young miss, are you ready?" I nodded as I take my first step outside of my room. Who would have thought that the girl named, Chewey Zhou will finally go out of her room. Will finally  go out of her world. Will finally search for all the answers she needed. 

That's me. Finally I can be with someone? I'm hoping. I'm not used to it. I've never had someone with me. It's quite different.

I took my first ride to my new school, well, I've never been in school.  This is the first time in my life. I do home schooling since pre-school. And look what happens to me.

"Young Miss, we are here" I just nodded and took my first step in my school. This is quite unusual. A lot of students but seems has their own worlds.

What kind of school is this? You will know once I meet the admin.

I finally arrived in the admins office. Why so quite?

I open the door and saw a middle age women sitting in the chair. She's beautiful, a sophisticated one. Her looks is undeniably great. She's tall as I can see. Nevertheless small body in fitted black dress with cardigan on top.

"Are you done examining your own mom?" I smirked. Knowing that she knows how much I criticize her fashion.

"I told you not to use cardigan in dress mom. It's quite boring" I took the chair infront of her. I read the nameplate in her disk. Sally Zhou, CEO-President-Admin. Okay it's too much for her name plate.

"It's my fashion not yours baby." I just rolled my eyes. I can't win over her. She's stubborn as hell so might as well leave her what she wants to be.

"Mom, what I'm gonna take in this school?" She never mentioned any of it. She just said to come for school. So I did.

"Dance, Sing, learn instruments? What do you think?" My eyes widened. Oh Yes! I thought I can only try one at a time.

"Mom are you serious? You will allow me to take all this time?" Trust me she won't allow me because she wants me to take med school and now I can have it all..

"Yes, I know how much you want it."

I run to her and hugged her tight. "Thanks mom! Your the best!"and I kissed her cheeks.

"But, I have one condition" I look at my mom who is playing her pen.

"What is it?"

"I know how much you hate people. You hate socializing. So if someone saw you wearing that Uniform you will be transferred to regular class." So that's the only thing I need to do? Not to get caught? Not bad.

"Alright. In my class how many are we?" I asked just to make sure that it's not too crowded.

"Only 15. You will meet them today"

"Not bad. Can I go now mom?"

"Go. You already know everything. You know where you will go when you needed something"

"Thanks mom" i kissed her and left the room.

What kind of school is this? An academy for music entertainment. Lane Academy is the name. It's divided into 5 division. The Dance Faction, Vocal Faction, Instrument Faction, Idol Faction and Lastly the  faction where I belong.

Dance faction - They only focuses to different kind of dance genre. Ballet, hip-hop, modern, lyrical? You can try it all.

Vocal faction - just like the first faction here you only focuses to vocal preparation and choose any kind of genre that suited for you.

Instrument faction - where as you can't dance, you can't use your vocal. You will only focus learning in different instruments.

Idol Faction - They are the one who already been in Dance Faction, Vocal Faction and Instrument Faction. They are waiting to debut. Waiting to have a group with.

And last the faction where I belong. We are the one who will decide if someone in Idol Faction is ready to debut with us. That's our role. In other words we are the Iljin Faction. The higher faction.

But there is something that an ILJIN Faction need to do. No one must see you from the 4 Faction or else you need to be with Idol Faction.
The four Faction has ranking. It is based on there star. 5 star is the highest one and of course one star is the lowest one.

Our uniform is different from the four faction. We are wearing Blue Uniform. There is nothing written on it except the name of our school.
Dance Faction has Yellow inform. It has Dance Faction written and the star you have. Vocal Faction has Light Blue uniform with The name of their faction and the stars you have. Instrument faction has violet Uniform and has name and star rank. The last one is idol faction who has a white and black uniform with name of idol faction and their own name and star rank.

Quite fascinating right? This is the new century where faction matters.

And now, all I have to do is not to get caught by anyone from the 4 Faction. There is no problem about that. We have our own building. No one is allowed to visit/roam our building.

After roaming and looking for my room, I finally saw it. At the end of the hallway.

I entered without looking at them and found a sit where I can finally rest.

"Hey you must be a new one? I haven't seen you here" I gave him a death glare. It means to back off.

"Jungkok, leave her alone." I heard the girl  with red hair said to the boy who is bothering me.

"She's scary Seulgi." Tsk. I don't wantnother people minding my own business.

"Then leave her alone be seated. Girls let's talk to the new one."

Oh shit. No. I hate people around me.
They are now infront of me. 7 girls. I hate this.

"Hi I am Seulgi, and this is Nayeon."  Why she has a bunny teeth?

"And this is ShinB."
I think She's like me..

"and this is Jeongyeon"
she's quite boyish for a girl.

"And this is Sowon" Tall as me.

" This is jisoo. "Why i feel so intimated?

"And lastly this is Nayoung." Cold as dead. Emotionless as buddha.

Hmmm. Interesting.
They are all beautiful. No doubt of that. I can see it with my own eyes. There are still 6 boys who I don't know. Hmmm. They are all handsome. What kind of section is this?

I look at the girls in front of me. "I'm Chewey." I said and put my earphone. It means I don't want to talk. Glad they understand it and left.

What I like in this school is you don't need to say your username. Well, I like it. I don't want other people know who I am...

______________________
A/N

This is my second story. You can read my first story. Just check in my works. COLD EYES.

Vote and comment guys.