2.

"Chewey, Let's have our lunch" Seriously I want myself to free from them. They are some what annoying. They keep talking with me when in fact I always ignore their topic. 

"I'm going some where" Far from you. I fix my things and walk pass them. I saw the boys shrugged. I already know them.  

I rather be alone. 

I choose to unwind in the rooftop. I rested myself in the bench. Glad that the tree is shielding me from the sunset. It's quite beautiful and can make me calm.

What kind of world are we in now? It's year 2025 when Faction is really important. You must be curious why our faction needs to hide from the 4 faction? Even me, I don't know the reason. Sometimes I can't understand my own mom.

I rested my body on the bench and closed my eyes. My body needs this.
I don't know how long I sleep but when I woke up, I saw someone staring at me.

What the!

I jump off my feet and look at her. My face furrowed.

"Who are you?" She asked. I look at her uniform. Black and White? With four stars and Sana? Her name is Sana? She has a blonde hair. A fluffy cheeks. A beautiful eyes. A thin lips. Her skin is pale. But all in all she's beautiful.

I snapped when I realized what she's wearing. Oh shit! Idol Faction! Someone saw me! No!

I saw the door behind her. All I need to do is run.

"What is your name? What faction are you from?"

I hold a grip and without hesitation I run towards the door and start running. I heard her shouting but I didn't look back.

"야! 너 이름이 뭐가! (Yah! What is your name!)"  I can understand her but I need to run away from her. No one should see me. She can't find me.

When i look back she's nowhere to be seen. So I decided to go back to our room. Everyone look at me as i open the door. I didn't bother to give a care and sit like nothing happened.
This is me. I don't give a care. I don't give a shit. Just leave me alone and we are good.

"Hey, why are you sweating so much? Did you run?" Nayeon asked. i touched my forehead. Oh? I'm really sweating so much.

I open my bag and grab a towel. Shit. That blonde girl.. She made me run.

"Need some water?" Jeongyeon offered to me.

"No thanks." I declined and continue wiping the sweat.

"Why did you run? What happened?" Tsk! Can they stop bothering me?!

I remember what happened. I hope no one saw me while running and hiding from that girl. It will be a big trouble for me.
"Can you leave me alone." I bluntly said and they all left infront of me.

Aish! That blonde girl! What the hell is she doing there? How did she enter our building? It's not allowed to enter but why? Aish! I'm going crazy!

"야! 맞아! You are here! Why did you run awhile ago?" Oh shit! How did she find me here? I look at her and her eyes is roaming behind me. "Who are you"

I look at everyone who is shock as me. I heard Sowon something. "This is trouble"

Trouble.... We are all doomed!!!

________

-Sana-

"Sana!" The annoying Mark again. Aish. Why he can't stop bothering me?
I just rolled my eyes when he sit beside me. We are currently in the canteen having our lunch. I'm with Momo and Mina. Suddenly this annoying guy joined us.

"Sana, You should run now." I confusingly look at Momo who is looking at me worriedly.

"Don't tell me.." another problem. Aish! What a pain in the ass.

"Sana my loves!" The fuck! I know that voice! It's from V! If Mark is annoying. V is the pain in the ass. I look at momo and mina and they both nodded.

"Where are you going Sana?" Mark hold a grip of me.

"A place where there is no like you. " I said and stormed out. I run as fast as I could. I heard V keep shouting my name but I didn't look back. Aish! They ruin my peaceful lunch again! What kind of life is this? It's hard to act normal when everyone treat you nor a normal person. Who am i?

I'm Kim Sana, 18 years old. A 4 star Idol Trainee of Idol Faction in Lane academy.

I found myself in the restricted building. I decided to run over to the rooftop. Without hesitation I opened the door of the rooftop and catch some air.

I saw a girl sleeping in the bench. Who is she? Why I only saw her now? I come closer and observe her bea... Her face. She's sleeping like a kid. Who is she? I roam my eyes to her body.... Why is she wearing a different uniform? Eh? It has A name of our school.

I watched her sleeping. Hmmmm. She's beautiful. Her lips is .... Snap yourself Sana! Her violet hair is quite amazing. She's a goddess. But who is she?

I step backward when she opened her eyes and jumped off the bench when she saw me.

"Who are you?" I asked. She look at me.. I mean, I think she's observing me.

"What is your name? What faction are you from?" I asked again. She's just staring at me. Is she an intruder?

She didn't answer. She run and I almost tripped when she pass over me.

"야! 너 이름이 뭐가!" I shouted and started following her.  Why is she so fast? I keep chasing her.

I tripped again, great just great. Now i lost her..

I need to find her.

I keep running.

Soon I reach the 3 floor. Where that girl go? She's quite fast.

I saw an open door. Oh? I think she's here.

And as expected she's here!
"야! 맞아! You are here! Why did you run awhile ago?" I asked. I'm still panting. I roam my eyes and noticed that she's not alone. Who exactly are they? "Who are you?" I asked them. They all frozed. Eh? What's wrong.

I heard someone said "This is trouble" trouble?

In an instant they all disappeared in front of me. Why they run? The girl I'm chasing also run. "Yah! 어디가!" Aish! Whatever. I'm late. I need to go back now.

I walk back to our room and saw Momo and mina waiting for me outside.

"Sana!" I giggled.

"Where did you hide this time?" Momo asked and clinged her hands to me.

"Somewhere. Let's go. " We all headed back to our room and took our sit.

Tsk. I'm curious about something.
"Spacing out?" Mina noticed me.

"I have a question."

"Spill it."

"I saw a girl with no stars and no faction name awhile ago." I said and observe their reaction.

"No star and Faction? Maybe she's not from here." Mina answered. Maybe? But...

"Lance Academy, I remember that it's imprinted in her uniform." I explained.

"Iljin" momo mouthed and we all look at her.

"What did you say?" I asked momo. Iljin?

"An hidden faction in our school. Hey, let's talk about this privately. No one must hear this or else we are out" Mina and I nodded.

An hidden faction? Why i don't know anything about this. If that faction exist, then who are they? Why they are hidden?

Too much questions.

Our professor for Team building finally arrived.

I need to see that girl again.

_______________
A/N

it's late update... Anyway enjoy.