30.

Sana was literally being dragged by a tall girl going outside of their dorm. She was confused, afraid and hurt by the sudden jolt. She knows that there is something they need to clear things out but she's afraid to know everything. Nonetheless afraid to hurt someone. She might hurt someone.

They finally stopped in the middle of the soccer field. The night is howling. The cold wind touching their skin.

The tall girl is panting so much. Facing her back to Sana. Clearing her thoughts. Making things possible to explain. Asking god to help her to tell everything. Composing herself for the outcome.

"Now, why did you dragged the hell of me without saying anything, Tzuyu?" Sana asked. She crossed her arms. Glaring at Tzuyu's back. The latter one turn around.

"I-i just want to explain" Tzuyu face Sana and stutters when she answered the girl as she feel so nervous and afraid.

"Spill" Sana composed herself. Showing a mad and irritated side of her. She don't want to show her laugh. She knows how much Tzuyu feel so nervous right now.

"I-i'm a-a" but tzuyu stopped and hit her face for stuttering. Cursing herself to death for not being able to speak clearly.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Sana said in cold tone that made Tzuyu froze. Sana's sudden cold treatment gives her chill.

"Yah! Tzuyu! Why don't you just confess?" Chewey suddenly appeared with Elkie who is clinging to her and the whole girls smiling.

"What are you doing here again?!!" Tzuyu shouted to her twin. She's about to go near  to smack  chewey but suddenly someone grab her wrist and a soft lips touch her lips. Colliding.

A loud gasp from the girls was heard but Sana and Tzuyu can only hear their own hearts beating so fast and loudly.

---------------------

-Tzuyu-

Why I can't say anything to her? Why Am I stuttering when I'm talking to her? What the fuck is wrong with my mouth! I can't even utter a single word!

I'm stupid!

"Stop cursing yourself Tzuyu." Chaeyoung appeared with Mina eonni. They handed me a bottle of water. Chewey is currently talking with Sana and the other girls after.... I don't want to talk about it.

"Chaeyoung give me break. I had too much today." I said and drank the water.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Chewey is there already to explain everything. " Mina eonni said and seat beside me. Chaeng did the same thing.

"I don't know if I should be happy or mad." I uttered and rub my temple.

"You should be happy. Finally, you can come out as you even just in our circle." Chaeyoung explained. I gave a nod as I agreed. Maybe it's a good thing.

"Tzuyu" Sana eonni appears. I panick and stood up. Shit. I look like an idiot in front of her. She chuckled.

"We will go back first" Mina eonni said and dragged chaeyoung with her. Dragging someone must be a thing for us.

"A-ah Eonni." Yah! Zhou Tzuyu! Get a hold of yourself and stop stuttering like an idiot kid. It's Sana only!

"I know everything now. Chewey explained." She said and smiled.

"Aren't you mad or feeling betrayed?" I asked. She sat down and hold my hands instructing me to do the same . I sat beside her. Looking at her beautiful face.

"Nope, only if you tell me the reason why you have to do that." She said.

I sighed. I'm ready to tell her? I'm ready to tell someone?

"You can keep it a secret if you don't want to t..." I cut her off.

"No. I'm going to tell you." She nodded. I took a deep breath. "I was 10 years old back then when an accident happened. That day, we are going to attend for the announcement of the new heir of our family's business and that's ME. Dad thinks that I'm the smartest and the most interested in our business the company needed a new heir since my Dad will step down when I age 18. Everything is set that day but our car was ambushed. D-dad was killed right in front of me. He beg for my life. He beg to let me go b-but they still try to kill me. I was shot right in my heart but gladly it didn't kill. I woke up in a room where filled of medical apparatus. My dad died and I made it.  Until one day Mom explained that someone killed us so there will be no longer heir. Chewey is not interested in our business at all. She wants to become an idol, a singer, a performer so she's not a treat at all. Mom decided to lock me up on our house. I was called Chewey from then. I hide as Chewey. I become a shadow, as Chewey. I live as Chewey. I become Chewey. Everyone in our business world thinks I'm dead. So I'm dead. My PSTD? I think i got it because of the incident. I actually Miss my Dad. I miss him." I didn't know that a tears escape from my eyes. A sharp blade through my viens.

I suddenly felt someone hug me. "Sssshhh. It's alright Tzuyu. It's alright." She let of the hug and wipe the tears on my face. "I will not leave you. I'll be there for you. "

I'm afraid even more right now. I'm afraid that I'll draw you to my own problem. I'm afraid that you'll get hurt because of me. I'm don't care if I suffer as long as you are happy and okay, I'll be the happiest person in yhe world. That's what you means to me. You mean a lot to me.

I want to tell her that. But i can't. Instead I held her face, looking into her eyes, I lean closer. Without hesitation, I kiss her soft lips. She responded the way she always do. It's full of lust. Full of love.

I will do everything not to hurt you.

I  stop and look at her face. "You mean so much to me. You're the last thing I want to lose. You're the thought I wake up to, and the thought I fall asleep to. You make me feel so happy and cared for. If you thought differently, well, you're wrong. I want to keep you in my life for as long as possible. I love you, and make sure you don't forget that." I said.

"I love you, not because of what you have but because of what i feels... i care for you, not because you need care but because i want tom.. I'm always here and will never leave for you, and it's not because I want youBo be with me but I want to be with you"
She smiled.

I'm the luckiest person right now.

"I love you" I said and kissed her.

_____________________________
A/N

Few more chapters and the story is about to end. I have three stories in my drafts but I'm thinking what should i publish first. Actually, I have regrets on this story since there's a lot of things I needed to revise due to my co-writer who change the plot but anyways it's alright.
I have a question.

Any filipino readers?
Will you love if I publish a story using a tag-lish language? Just comment your opinion and I'm here to take note of that. By the way my Tag-lish story is Satzu but I have 2yeon in my drafts. Comment if what should i publish first after finishing this story.

Thank you for the votes and comments guys! I truly appreciate everything.