7.

She's my everything.

She's my everything.

She's my everything.

"Ughh!" I shouted. What the hell! I can't stop thinking of what Chaeyoung said.

"Sana! Stop whining! What's wrong with you?! It's past 12 and everyone is sleeping."

"Oopz. I'm sorry Mina" I lowered my head and close my eyes due to frustration. This is all her fault. My frustration raise up...

____

-Sana-

"What happened to you Sana?" Momo asked while looking at me.  I just shrugged my shoulders and grab some bread. I lazily grab the chair and sit on it.

"She's been awake all night and kept whining over something." I pouted at Mina. She just laugh.

I have a big black swollen eyes. I look like a vampire who forgot to eat her
Blood supply and whissing from too much pain. Aish! Why I couldn't stop thinking about that word last night? It's not even a big deal!

"Here, I have some vitamins. Drink that. You look like a lost Child. Follow us before you get late." Jeongyeon handed a bottle of vitamins. I just nodded and they all went out. I need to finish my morning routine in 20 minutes or else I'll stand at the back for the entire class. That's the number one I hate in school.

I went to my room and grab my towel. Sana get a hold of yourself. You can't be like this. I said to myself and open the door. But to my surprise I saw a tall wet girl looking at me blankly.

"Move aside so I can go out" she said that snapped me back from reality. Geez. Why it's too hot here.

I moved aside and let her go out. Before I enter I throw a glance at her .

"Why it's so damn hot here?" I hissed and open the shower., Getting my clothes wet from it.

I finished my thing and thank goodness I'm not late.

When I enter the room everyone is looking at me, No at the girl behind me.

I turn around and saw a beautiful girl smiling. Smiling, that word smiling.

She's smiling!

"Hey, move aside!" Crap! She literally push me and walk to the back where Chaeyoung is sitting.

"Ah, she's happy because Chaeyoung is here too. Isn't it too fast.  The last time I check she's in Vocal faction." I said to myself and took my seat.

"Seems like you are losing to that small girl named, chaeyoung." Momo teased. I just give her my annoyed face and put my earphone to avoid from her teasing personality.

"Take that off and explain" Mina took my earphone out and hide it on her pocket. Tsk. I can't get away from them.

"What do you mean explain Mina?" I annoyingly asked. I'm not in the mood for this.

"You, being like that. It's the first time. Are you or don't tell me..."i cut her off

"Shut up Mina. I'm not in love." I said that made her eyes widened.

"I'm not referring that your in love. I want to ask if you want to give up already. What comes to your mind and you think I'm gonna ask you that question? Or maybe you are really in love? Momo did you hear that" see? Both of them will tease me to death.

"Tell us, do you love her?" Momo face me with her serious face. Aish.

"No, I don't. You know I can't easily fall for that and remember falling in love is not part of my vocabulary." I said that made them let out a big sigh.

"Good, we don't have nothing to worry then. Momo said and fixed herself.

"Oh, by the way Mina, You like that small girl right? Aren't you jealous of Chewey being close with her?" I randomly asked.

"Liking her is different from loving her. So absolutely, NOT. She's just one of my game." That word made her smile. Game, everything is just a game for her. She never had a serious relationship. She never had a real relationship. All of it is only part of her games. Games that in the end , she always win and bring the trophy to our dorm. What's the trophy? Simple, making out inside our dorm and when the opponent asked/begged for something beyond the making out, she will easily break her hurt and act like nothing happened. dumping someone is her favorite thing on her games. If you want to win over her games make sure not to ask or beg for her to do something. YOU will lose to her. That's her.

Momo is the opposite of Mina. It's not a game for her. It's just a thing. If Momo likes you then, she will take you seriously. She will be the best girlfriend for you but the counter part of being serious, You will only experience that in a span of one day that is the longest one. She can be serious to you for an hour or even a minute . But if she saw something wrong about you seconds is enough. She will dump you and leave you. Let's say, she can be serious but she's not serious. Complicated as hell.

How about me? Try to figure it out for yourself. If you find the answer, then welcome to Sana's world, where you can't imagine the real meaning of LOVE. Coz for me. Love is not a thing. Not a game but it reaply doesn't exist in my world.

The class is done and all I did is to play with my phone. I Didn't to the lessons. We won't be needing those things when we debuted. Just a waste of time to take part.

We are here in the café. We need to hang out even just for an hour.

"Mina, go and get your target. It's annoying seeing you like that" I said. She's been staring at someone. It's her new opponent. I wonder who will win this time. She stood up. She's to eager to win again.

"Aren't you being so supported to Mina?" Momo asked while eating her chocolate fudge.

"As if I can stop her from doing her games. In fact you arenone of her games." I said that made her throw a sharp lazer to me. Hahahaha. I remembered when Momo is a new student and Mina targeted her which Momo took it seriously but in the end when she begged to Mina to do that thing, Mina dumped her. I can't and never forget that.
Momo is really devastated that time.

"Don't make me remember that. I'm a newbie that time remember?"

"Still, you are one of her trophy." I teased that made her shut. Which is wrong. She suddenly called the girl I've been ignoring awhile ago.

"Chewey! Are you alone? Why don't you join Sana. I'll be going to get my stuff in the dorm, I'm afraid Sana will get bored being alone."

"She's old enough. She can take care of herself. So, enjoy." I frowned. Momo been holding her laughter.

"Let it out you bitch!" I glared at her and eat my cake. That girl!!!

She burst out of laughter. "You should have seen your face Sana."

"Shut up Momo!" I said and stood up, getting my stuff and left her.

"Sana sorry, I'm just fooling around." Momo shouted.

"Save your sorry bitch.!" I hissed and stormed out of the café. I never get humiliated by someone! No one did that to me!!!

-Momo-

"What happened to Sana?" Mina asked when she went back to our table having that smile of hers. Means she won again.

"I'm fooling around and she gets mad" i explained.

I explained everything to Mina and she nodded.

"Knowing Sana, she never get mad over something. Maybe you hurt her."

"That's the thing I've been thinking Mina. This is the first time she yelled over to me."

"You should apologize."

"I will. And hey congrats for winning again" she nodded.

___________________________
A\N

Sorry for the long hiatus. I'll start updating again starying tonight. So anticipate it. Thank you guys!