31.

"Pinky is dead"

"Shut up Eunha!" I hissed and glared at her.

"Calm down." She said and wrap her arms to my waist. I flinch.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I whispered at look at Tzuyu's direction but she's busy laughing and talking with Pinky while practicing.

"Hmmm? Trying to make your girl jealous?" She said and sniff my hair.

"You can't make her jealous." I said and face her.

"Let's see" she said and wink at me. I just rolled my eyes and continue practicing our choreography. I rather focus myself into something than helplessly get jealous who is oblivious.

Somebody held my wrist and let me face with her. I saw a smirking Eunha.  I gave her a bored face. "Can we just practice?" I said and she just smiled and draw me closer to her.
"You're doing this because you still love me or You're playing with me? If one of that is the reason, I swear I'm going to knock your head." I said and tried to free myself but she hold me tightly.

I swear I'm going to knock her head after this shit.

"Yah let me go" I said and give her a meaningful look. "Do you want me to kiss you?" I said and lean closer to her. I gave her a seductive look. She want this.

"1, 2, 3" I frown.

"Why are you cou..." Someone grab my shoulder and put me on her back. Damn it's Tzuyu.

"Fuck off!" Tzuyu yelled and drag me out of the dance room. I saw the other girls smiling like an idiot. Eunha is laughing. I gave her a death glare. I saw in my vision that Pinky suddenly slam her bag to the floor and walk out. What's wrong with her.

We finally stop in an empty room. I smile when I saw her frowning. She's cute when she's damn fucking jealous.

"Stop smiling!" She hissed, that made me smile even more. "Aish! I said stop it." She growled and sat on the chair. She burried her face on her arms. I chuckled.

"My eevee is jealous" I said and hug her. I smell her hair. Lavender scent.

"I said stop" She said and flash a cute pout.

I kiss it right away. She smiled.

"Don't be jealous." I said and ruffled her hair.

"Don't do anything that can make me feel that way" she said and flash a pout again.

I smiled and peck on her lips. "Okay, I won't do anything that can make you feel jealous but you have to do the same thing too. " I said and she nodded.

"Good!" I said and peck on her lips again. I stood up and offer a hand. she grabbed it and intertwined our fingers and we went out of the room, smiling.

_________________
-Pinky-

"What was that Pinky!" I covered my ears. She won't stop asking me right now.

"Tell me, are they together already?" I asked and she nodded.

I growled. It suppose to be me! "Sana is only flirting with Chewey! It should be me!" I yelled. I first saw Chewey. I should be the one to be with her and not Sana!

"So, what is your plan that now they are together?" She asked.

"You know me Somi. I will do everything to get what is mine. " I said and she just smirk.

Good for her that she has Chaeyoung already. Now, I have to get what is really mine.

"Watch me do my thing" I said.

______________________

-Dahyun-

"Hyerin, please!" I keep struggling to stop her from showing herself to the girls. It's been what? 2 months since she came back and I have to deal with her the whole time.

"Why you always stop me?" She pouted. God, Can she not do that thing? I already have done enough with Momo seeing done pout. Why do I even think about her?

"Just don't show yourself yet." I beg.

"Why? It's not even Tzuyu's fault? I told you, I didn't fall in love with Tzuyu or Chewey. I told you it's not their fault!" It's not even about them! Fuck, how can I explain this! I sighed. She needs to know.

"Remember, Sana?" She nodded.

"Of course! She's my bestfriend!" She exclaimed

"It's been 2 years and you don't even know what really happens to her!" I yelled. Aish! I'm getting frustrated about this.

"I know everything! Chewey is there to update every single thing that happened to her. What do you think of me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sana and Tzuyu is actually together." I said.

"Really? It's a good news then!" I gave her a confuse look. She's not mad?

"Aren't you mad?" I asked.

"Of course not! Why would I? "

"So you don't care at all that she has a girlfriend now even though you have a thing for each other back then?" I asked in surprise.

"Past is past. So now, let me go! I need to see them!" She run off. Before I can stop her she's already running towards them in the canteen. I just shook my head and followed her. I think it's a good thing that she's alright at all.

I saw them talking and laughing already.

"Dahyun-ah where did you go and your late?" Sana eonni asked and gestured me to sit next to her which I did. Momo glared at me. What's wrong with her.

"So, Tzuyu where is your damn fucking stupid sister?" I knock her head and she whines.

"Watch your word young lady!" I hissed and i heard Sana eonni laugh.

"You and dark is really the same. He also hates me and knock my hear when I'm cursing." She said and i just smiled.

"Chewey is alright" Tzuyu whispered.

"No one knows?"

"Isn't it obvious kiddo?" I interrupted.

"Shut up Dahyun!" She yelled. The students int the canteen gather their attention to us and for the second tims I knock her head.

"Tone down your voice." I hissed. The girls laugh.

"You must be sadist Dahyun." Nayeon eonni said and i just pouted.

"Gross" I glared at Hyerin and attempted to Kiss her cheeks but I failed.

The girls burst out laughing.

But Momo suddenly stood up. "Excuse me" she said and left.

"What wrong with Momo?" I asked and they just shrugged off.

"Someone is jealous." Sana eonni whispered to me and chuckled.

"Who is jealous?" I asked them all but no one answered. What's wrong with them!

_____________________

A/N

Short update. 5-10 more chapters and I will end this