34.

We are heading to somewhere. Following a black limousine in front of us. It's exciting for everyone but i feel so nervous. I'm just a kid. A 12 years old kid who doesn't know the real world.

I saw the black limousine was being surrounded by 3 white van. The mens are forcing them to go out. Until the fire them with their guns. Bloods are shreading. Bloods are flowing. At the age of 12 of seeing it all.

My father whispered to me to go out so I followed his order. It's all because I'm afraid of him. I'm afraid he will kill me too.

I went out of the car and he handed me a gun.

I want you to shoot that girl. He pointed a girl who is lifelessly laying down the floor. Her dad is begging for her life. Her dad is asking for them to save her. But my dad is a monster. He didn't listen.

My dad pointed his gun to me. Telling me to kill the child or he will kill me. He can kill me. He can do it even though I'm his child. It's because of money and power. It is all because of power and money.

My heart is shrinking. I'm afraid to do it. I'm afraid but i pointed her the gun. My knees are trembling. My hands are shaking. I can't kill someone. I can't kill a person. I'm still a child and i couldn't kill someone! My dad pulled his trigger and I feel my arms so painful and numb. Blood is flowing from the whole cause my the bullet.

Kill her or i will kill you! My dad yelled at me.

The girl's father is begging for me not kill her daughter. I know that feeling but how can i refuse to the order, it will kill me.

My dad pull the trigger again and it hit my other arms. I couldnt move. I cannot stand fall. I need to be strong. But I'm clumsy. I'm weak. I couldn't do anything so I pointed the gun to my father. I saw his shocked face.

But he is a monster. He pulled the trigger again and it hits my body this time. I fall. I feel my body on the floor. I saw the blood. I saw how my father pointed the gun to the girl and pull the trigger. It's directly to her heart. Before I'm totally black out. I saw the girl smile to me. I heard my mom shouted for my name and the ambulance siren took over everything.

It's the same nightmare I always experience everytime.

I woke up and saw a white ceiling. My wrist is in pain. My heart is hurting. I remember what happened. I remember what all happened. Tears stream down my face again.

"Tzuyu" I muttered but there is not Tzuyu with me. It's Dahyun, Eunha, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and momo with me. They're worried face is being shown in front of me.

"Where I am?" I asked them but they remain silent.

"What did you do to yourself Sana eonni?" Dahyun asked but I look away. I remember everything.

"Where is Tzuyu?" I asked.

"Don't ask for a person who doesn't even care for you! Don't ask for a person who is the reason why you are fucking here right now!" Dahyun yelled. She was mad. I can sense it.

"Dahyun stop. Tzuyu still care for Sana." Nayeon eonni defended.

"What happened?" Eunha asked me but I didn't bother to answer. I want to see Tzuyu. I want her with me.

"I need to see Tzuyu." I said and try to sit but I failed. My world is whirling. What's happening to me?

"Sorry sana but she's right. You are better while sleeping." Jeongyeon said and I feel my world is going black again. They put a depressants to me. The same thing Tzuyu did to me when i was in the clinic.

_____

"Do you think she will be alright?" Momo asked to Jeongyeon who injected a depressants on Sana's Syro.

"She's obviously not okay momo" Dahyun retorted.

"But tzuyu has a reason afterall!" Jihyo snickered. She saw how tzuyu panicked awhile ago after seeing Sana on the floor awhile ago on the cr. Sana's blood ia dripping from her wrist. It's Tzuyu who rescued Sana.

"She shouldn't have hurt Sana eonni! She can tell everything to her without hurting her!" Dahyun shouted that made Momo frozed and hurt. She doesn't know that Sana and dahyun is really that close.

Without asking permission, she went out of the room and decided to have some fresh air.

______

Tzuyu received a hard slap from Mina.

"That's for hurting Sana. And this is for making her do it to herself again" Another slap from Mina.

But Tzuyu didn't say anything and stood up there.

"I trusted you chewey! You said Tzuyu really loves her! Look what she have done to sana!" Hyerin shouted. But Tzuyu remained silent. She knows to herself that it's her fault why Sana do it to herself. She saw it all that's why she needed to drag Pinky out of the cr. She went back to see Sana, lifelessly laying on the floow.

"Why did you do that?" Chewey asked her twin but the latter one didn't answer. Chewey can't take it so she punch Tzuyu right on her face.

"Chewey stop!" Chaeyoung yelled but it didn't stop chewey. She punch Tzuyu again. Tzuyu fall down on her knees. Her lips is bleeding. Her heart is hurting.

"Answer me!" Chewey hold her collar making her struggle to breath but she decided to endure everything. She wants to endure everything.

"If you don't want to tell me then I'm going to know it on my own!" Chewey yelled and left with Mina and Hyerin.

Tzuyu stumbled and fall but Chaeyoung is there to help her cousin.

"What happened? Tell me Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung is already pissed. She eagerly want to know the real reason.

"She's a Minatozaki" Tzuyu answered that made Chaeyoung frozed.

"She can't be." Chaeyoung answered.

_____________
A/N

Two updates for today. Since it's april fools day. I want to make it special by updating two chapters. Vote and comment.