16.

When light seems dark and the world is unreal, who will be there to serve your own light?

The girls are practicing for the upcoming monthly assessment. They choose to perform GEE of Snsd sunbaenim. I agreed to them since I already know the choreography.

We only have 3 days left before the performance. I watched them practice but there is one person who really catches my attention. She's barely practicing. I mean she's practicing but she can't easily get the choreo which makes me think there is something wrong with her. I mean yesterday, she already memorized everything and even performed it right away to us. She even helped us to learn the choreo but look she don't even know the first part.

"Isn't it weird? Yesterday she memorized the choreo right away but look, she doesn't even know where tp start" Momo commented. She's right. It's really weird. But if you have double personality it's possible. Aish!

"Just go and teach her rather than blabbering here." I replied. She nodded in agreement and went to Chewey's place.

Every single day I always discover new about her but she keeps me leave speechless all the time. Is this all? Is there is something more than this? I'm having a headache. How can someone change easily? I mean that fast. It's something I don't can happen. I'm getting frustrated about this. I really want to know everything about her so I can fit myself to her. So i can help her.

My thoughts was cut when I heard someone shouted my name.
No other than Chewey who is flashing a pout and trying to set herself from Momo who is holding her wrist. Aish! Look! Another personality!

"What's wrong Chewey?" I said and walk towards her. Why is she doing this to me? I can't resist that pout of her.

"I want you to teach me and not Momo!" She whines. How cute but she's a spoiled brat right now!

"Watch your words Chewey." I replied and throw a glance to Momo to set the girl free. Which she obliged. "Let's start" I said and teach her step by step.

She's following well but I'm not sure if she's faking that she doesn't know the choreo. I mean she get it right away when I'm teaching her.

I stopped moving and  throw a blank face to her. She's playful again! She frozed.

"W-what?" She asked.

"Be honest to me, You don't know the choreo or you're just faking it?" I asked that made her flash a cute smile. Aish! I'm right! She's playing with me! I stormed out of the dance studio. I want to clean my mind or I'll burst out.

I feel a warm hugged from behind. "I'm sorry"

I faced her. "Do you think I'm not serious right now? Do you think I'm playing? Yah! Be mindful! I have a lot of thoughts right now." I said and let a big sigh out.

She looks down. Aish! Don't fall for that Sana. She's faking it too.

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again" She replied and left me. But I heard her last word "No doubt why she likes you"

What supposed that mean? Who likes me? Aish! I'm getting even more puzzled!

I sat down and let my thoughts out again. I remember what Mina asked if who I love.

Personality one: The personality who is snob, cold, shy, good at dancing and singing. Blunt one. Who doesn't laugh. Who doesn't cry. Not clingy. Avoid being sweet to everyone. But very responsible to every actions. A very kind and respectful one.

Personality two: The personality who is flirt, cool, happy go lucky, good at everything too. Loves to troll everyone. A stupid and maniac one. Who always laugh, giggle and flash a smile always. Who cry when she's laughing too much. Who is clingy and loves skinship. So sweet that sometimes I want to avoid. Who is not responsible for her action and most of all the disrespectful personality.

How can I figure out if both personality who needed a big help. But the personality two is the most difficult one. I must start with that one.

"A penny of your thoughts?"

"I may sound crazy right now but Mina, I'm DAMN crazy of Chewey" I said and slacks.

"She's your problem this days. Tell me" she replied and seat beside me. I started explaining everything to her including my plan.
She listened carefully.

"So you mean, You love the personality two?" She asked and look in disbelief.

"It's not that I love it but I want to start with the second personality." I answered.

"You know what, clear your thought and just go with the flow. Don't stress yourself." How can I not stress myself if it's really stressful?!

"Sana!" I heard a loud shout from Nayeon eonni.

"Yes eonni?" I questioned and stood up. I help Mina stand up too.

"Chewey, she's laughing like a madman" my eyes widened.

Fuck!

Please god tell me I'm wrong with what I'm thinking right now.

I run towards the dance room. Mina and nayeon eonni followed me.

Shit!

I hope I didn't trigger anything!! I forgot that every action can make trigger her PSTD. What the fuck Sana!

I saw a girl laughing and pointing on something. I look where she's pointing but there is nothing. Oh shit! I run to Chewey and hugged her.

"Chewey calm down. Chewey" I said and hugged her tightly. She's so strong. She's still laughing like crazy. What have I done? She shouldn't be like this if it's not because of me

"-Chewey please stop. Calm d-down." My voice cracked and tears fall from my eyes. This is my fault. I'm insensitive. "Chewey, It's me Sana" I said that made her froze.

"W-why are you crying? W-who are you?" I frozed when she said those words. She can't remember me? What the hell!!!

"Chewey let's go." Chaeyoung dragged Chewey outside of the dance room. What was that? I feel my knees is getting weak. Thanks to Nayeon eonni who catch me right away.

"Sana, Chewey will be alright." Mina reassured and hugged me. The other members did the same thing too.

-----

-Chaeyoung-

I dragged Chewey outside of the dance room after I saw Sana eonni broke down. I barely know her but I was worried seeing her reaction.

I faced Chewey who is smirking again.  I glared at her.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" i shouted but she just smiled and answer me a word that disappoint me so much.

"Isn't it fun?" She said with a smirk and left me hanging. I watch her back slowly fading away from the distance.

Zhou Chewey what are you really planning to do?

________________________
A/N

HAPPY 8K READS TO COLD EYES! THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST STORY. I REALLY APPRECIATED IT. THANK YOU THANK YOU! FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT JUST CHECK MY WORKS AND YOU CAN STARTED READING THE STORY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.

ANYWAY, HOW WAS THE UPDATE?