10.

"Are you fucking out of your mind Chewey?" I hissed when both of us stopped in our hideout. This girl is stupid sometimes. She act like it's nothing.

"Of course not." She answered and took the seat in front of me.

"Then why did you do that in front of them? I swear I'll kill you if  the two girls  keep asking me later!" Did she really think that the two will relax and actblike nothing happened after seeing me being dragged by this girl?

"Calm down Mina. It's not a big deal. You can lie to them." She tossed the folder on her arm chair and I opened it.

"I know how to lie but not to them! For Christ sake! And what is this?" I swayed the folder to her.

"Read it idiot." She rolled her eyes. She's fucking annoying right now.
I read what is in it and found a stupid information over something.

"What the hell is this? Do you think I will do this?" I glared at her. She's crazy!

"I said calm down. It won't help you." She playfully said and leave me speechless again.

"Yah! Chewey! What the hell are you trying to do this time!" I small girl appeared out of nowhere. It's Chaeyoung. Where did she came from? I swear the door was close awhile ago and I didn't hear any sound of it while being opened.

"Chae, Calm down and meet Mina." Chae turned her face at me.

"Yah! Are you really out of your mind? Why Mina is here? And what the hell are you trying to do again?!" Chaeyoung keep yelling that made me froze. What is really happening? I thought I'm just playing a game but it's complicated as fuck!

"Can you shut up for awhile and let me explain everything first?" Chewey said that made Chaeyoung stopped from intriguing her and choose to take a seat.

Chewey explained everything. Including her stupid plan. She's really out of her mind. You must be curious why we know each other? She once I tried to become my target but I lose to her. She's fucking smart and I can't win over her. That day we became friends. She's been there when I needed her And Vice versa. What is really bad about this girl is on how she think and plan about something. She's crazy. She can play with everyone. I act like I don't know her since she acts like she doesn't know me too. Like what we promised to each other, Don't talk to me unless I come to talk with you. I always wait for her to talk with me in front of a lot of people and what she did awhile ago in front of my two bestfriend is the most craziest thing she did!

"You think it will happen? Yah, I'm not belittling you but It's not a good plan. You will play hearts and the fact that it's her!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. She's right. I know it's not a good plan knowing that Sana is planning something.

"Like what I heard, Sana is planning about something and that's the reason why I come for plan. You think I will let her be hurt? Of course not! She's my half!" The tall girl explained. That enlightened me.

"Okay, I'm in but make sure you will not hurt Sana. I'll come to kill you when you do that. You know me Chew." I said that made her hands raised like she's surrendering to me.

"Alright I'll help too. Just make sure it will works!" Chaeng agreed too and all of us thinks the same right now.

I hope the plan will come out well. I don't want someone to get hurt.

"Seems like Mina want to be alone with you Chae, so I'm going first." What the fuck! Aish! She's really annoying! How come that she's one of my friends?

I lool at Chae who is looking outside of the window. Shit. This is awkward. It's our first time being alone, together. Well, I should thank that bitch later.

"Chaeng, let's go. It's getting dark." I said just to ease the awkwardness between us. She gaze at me.

"When did you start being friends with her? Do you know about her secret?" She asked. I took the seat near me and look at the window. The darkness is coming out but being with her, it's gives me light to conquer the darkness.

"Long story but to make it short. She's one of my friends who I really treasured beside Sana and Momo. About her secret? I do know. She's confessed everything to me. I know how much she treasured her that's why I agreed to her plan. How about you? When did you started being friends with her and why do you really care for her?" I returned the question. I gaze at her and found out she's staring at me. I did the same thing. Our eyes locked to each other but she look to her right avoiding my eyes.

"Since kids. I really care for her, for them. I can't live without her. She saved me a hundred times and always make sure that I won't get hurt. I agreed to her plan because I trust her more than anyone. She's my cousin. My favorite cousin." My eyes widened of her sudden confession. Chewey's cousin?

"Are you a Zhou?" I asked. Still digesting what I found out. I know that Chewey is the daughter of our school ceo. I know that it's not Nayeon but Chaeng? A Zhou?

"My mom." She said and stood up. "Let's go. It's getting late"

"I thought so." I retorted. We walk back silently. Awhile ago is awkward but it's the most awkward situation right now. We walk silently. The darkness invaded us. The stars are shining from above and the light from the moon is giving us light to our path.

We both arrived in our dorm.
I opened the door revealing the other members waiting for us, including Chewey. Who is cold as Ice again. If I really don't know her secret, I'll probably freaking out right now.

"Where the both of you go and why Chewey went home alone? I thought you're together seems like different." Sana teased that made me blush. Wait did I just say blush? Shit!

I look at Chaeyoung and she's blushing too.
"I went to buy Something after talking with Chewey."

"What did you buy and you have nothing with you?" Oh sht! Her eyes is keen! I forgot.

"I- i buy I-ice cream. Yeah Ice cream and eat it while walking and saw Chaeyoung walking home." Nice excuse Myoui. Your damn genius!

"Oh okay? Go to the empty room after changing. We have lots of things to talk!" Sana said. She dragged Momo with her. Just like what I thought. They will really ask me tons of questions. Thanks to Chewey...

I walk to our room and change my clothes to pajamas and went out. I opened the empty room, revealing a two girl sitting like a boss and Her I am an employee trying to explain everything to them. Great just great.

"Started explaining now!" Momo said. Geez. I'm there leader but look what is happening. I know Momo is older than me but they considered me as there smartass leader.

I cleared my throat and took. Deep breath. "She dragged me outside because she wants me to teach her to dance. That's it. " Shit, I'm a good liar. Chewey will kill me. She's a good dancer as hell and here I am, tellibg a lies.

"I'm the best dance but why she didn't ask me?" Momo whined. Momo is the best dancer among us. She's can do everything when it comes to dancing.

"Maybe, she doesn't like you?" I hardly joke.

"What about me?" Sana sulk. Geez, why do i have a friend who is  bunch of crazy kids?

"I don't know either. So if you let me go. I'm going to sleep." I said and left them. The quiz was done. Thanks to that Chewey! Aish?!

______________________________
A/N

You have questions right? Don't worry each of it will be answered accordingly.

Tip: READ BETWEEN THE LINE
It will really helps you to found out everything.