4.

-Tzuyu-

Where am I? What I am doing here? What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I still dreaming? Am i still sleeping in the rooftop?

How I wish, I am but I'm infront of the girl who ruined everything yesterday.

"It's you! The girl I saw yesterday! But, why are you here? I thought you are not from Idol Faction? Oh wait? Five star?" She's annoying as hell! She can't stop her mouth. Can she shut up just for a minute? I rolled my eyes and continue walking to my new room.

"Yah! I'm not invisible. Why can't you answer me? Hey!" Aish! I closed my eyes and tutn back to see her smiling like an idiot.

"Shut up." My sharp voice echoed to her ears. I hope she can get my point. I reaply want to spent my 4 months here without her annoying presence.
I continue walking to my new room.
She finally shut her mouth.

Glad I'm not yet late. I will not enter the class where all the students is looking at you like you are something to be observed.

But I guess I'm wrong. Everyone is looking at me when I entered. I ignore their presence and continue walking until I saw a chair at the back near the window. I sit, put my airphones and rested my head in the armchair.

I still have 20minutes before the class starts. I should sleep then.

---

-Sana-
I saw the girl from yesterday. She's from our faction but why this is the first time I saw here? And the fact that She's a 5 star Idol.

I tried to talk to her but she won't answer me and told me to back off. What a jerk. I'm being nice here. She seems so anti social.

As we entered the room she took the last row chair near the window and took a nap. I pouted and approached the girls..

"What's with the face Sana?" Momo asked while combing her  blonde hair.

I crossed my arms and look at the girl who just ignore me. "She's rude to me" I said and pouted.

"Who? That girl in the back?" Mina asked and glance at the direction where I'm looking at.

I nodded. "She's the girl I saw yesterday." I said and they look at me with wide eyes. "Eh?"

"Then what is she doing here?" Momo asked and examined the girl. We can't see her face.

"I don't know. But she's really rude. She don't even want to talk to me"

"Woah! For the first time in your history that someone don't want to talk with you! Quite interesting. I'll be good to her then." Momo teased and Mina chuckled.

I glared at them. "Shut up Momo!"

"Chill babe. I know you can be friend with her"

I just focus myself doing my homework rather than talking to my squad who always bully me.

The professor finally arrived. It's Minzy our Dance instructor.

"Good Morning Idols." She greeted and we all bowed. I glance at the girl from the back. Oh she's.doing the same thing. I thought she's still sleeping.

"Stop drooling Sana. We know she's beautiful but it's not good for your health." Momo teased. I just rolled my eyes of annoyance.

"Before we start,We have late enrollees and they will just start today. Let's welcome them" Minzy said and a group of boys and girls entered. A total of 7girls and 4 boys. All of them are five stars? Daebak!

But wait? "It's them from yesterday." I said while pointing at them.

"What do you mean it's them?"

I come closer to Mina and Momo and whispered to them. "Iljin Faction" I said and look at them.

"Who? Them? Are you crazy?" Momo retorted and look at the new students.
"I'm not. That's them!" I answered and sitted.

"What the fuck? It's Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, Sowon, ShinB, Sowon and Seulgi Sunbaenim from SME Academy. The 3 boys are Jungkook, Jinyoung and Eunwoo from JYPE Academy. Woah! What are they doing here? No wonder why they are already 5 stars. " Huh? Why Momo and Mina know them? Who are actually are they? Yesterday I saw them with the Tall girl behind me and now I will found out that they are from the other academy? Is this a joke?

"What do you mean? It means they are not from Iljin Faction? That they are from the other academy?" I asked in confusion.

"Yep. You must wrong when you saw them" I'm wrong? Maybe? But they really have different uniforms yesterday. I look at the new students they walk pass through us and took the sit at the back. The bunny girl talk to the tall girl and she seems confused too. What is really happening?

____

-Tzuyu-

What the fuck are they doing here? Don't tell me they also get the punishment? But i asked my mom to punish me? When they all seated I look at Nayeon. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Oh? You're asking?" I glared at her. I shouldn't have asked. " We won't let you do the punishment alone." She answered. I look at the other Iljin trainees and they are smiling, LIKE AND IDIOT. Where is that bastard anyway? It's good anyway that he is not here.

I focused myself listening to the professor. Well, I know her. She's my private instructor. She glance at me and give a meaningful look. I just nodded.

It's finally lunch time and I walk alone to the canteen. I don't want someone to interfere in my quite life. Even though the students are looking at me, I ignored it and continue walking. When I finally arrived I ordered kimbap and water. And found an empty seat. I saw the seven girls looking at me. But nah, I don't want to sit with them. .

I start eatibg my food when the girl who ruined everything and her gang approached me. I just look at them when they seated. I continued eating my food and ignored them.

"Are you a psychopath?" I look at the blonde girl who is eating like a maniac.

"Do you know what is the meaning of that word?" My face furrowed.

"Of course, not" she answered. I just rolled my eyes and continue eating.

"Why are you alone?" I didn't bother answering her and continue eating.

"Seems like she doesn't want to talk with you Sana" The girl with red hair teased the annoying girl. I didn't bother to look at her reaction. I should finish my food so I can leave.

"Chewey?" Oh? That voice? I glance at the girl who get my attention and saw her.

"Babe!" I half shouted and smiled. Yes! She's here!

"Babe?!" The three girls shouted but I didn't bother to answer and hugged the girl beside me.

"What are you doing here babe?" She asked and hugged me back.

"Can we talk away from here Chaeyoung?" I asked and she nodded. We both walked and left them hanging.

____

-Sana-

What the hell? Babe? Is she her girlfriend? They way she talk with her. They way she smiled. It's different.

I look at Mina who is spacing out..
Wait? " Mina that Chaeyoung, She's the one you like right?" I asked but she didn't answer.

Momo hit me with her hands. I glared at her.

Is this a joke?!

____________________________

A/N

여러분 정말 감사해요. 지금은 나는 진짜 힘들어서. 그랜드 여러분께 네가 힘내세요 정말 고마워요.

Michaeng for one shot will be posted tomorrow.