18.

"AGAIN!" That word keeps ringing to my ears when someone do a small mistake. I don't know what's happening to Mina and Momo right now. We've been practicing for almost 3 straight hours without rest!

Chaeyoung forgot the next part and with that Mina shouted "AGAIN!" AISH! The older eonnis can't say anything. They are all scared with Mina and Momo.

"Can we stop for a minute!" A cold and sharp voice echoed in the whole dance room. Everyone frozed including me. Who will not? Chewey is back with her blank and scary face.

"Okay, let's have a break for 20 minutes and get back to practice" Mina said and left. Momo followed her. The other girls let their butt feel the ground and used their arms to support their back from falling to the ground. I choose to sat down on the bench.

"Finally. Thanks Chew." Nayeon eonni said while looking at Chewey and rested her head to Jeongyeon eonnis shoulder. The latter one shake her body that made the older eonni pout.
"Yah Jeongyeon! Do you really hate me that much?"

"Yes so get off your head. My shoulders are really tired and your head is really heavy." Jeongyeon eonni said that made the older eonni sulking. "Aish! Don't use that to me Nabongs!" I smiled. Jeongyeon eonni can't resist Nayeon eonni. In the end Jeongyeon eonni cuddled the older eonni.

"Get a room you two!" I heard Jihyo eonni said after drinking her water. I glance at Chewey and she's having a serious talk with Chaeyoung. Aigo. I'm alone again.

"Penny of your thoughts?"

"Ah! Yah! You startled me." I pinch Dahyun's cheeks that made her pout. "Aigoo! So cute!" I said and pinch her more. Her cheeks are so soft.

"So eonni, what are you thinking awhile ago?" She asked and look at her reflection in the mirror. What I'm thinking?

"Nothing. I'm only observing the other girls and by the way among the girls your the silent one. Why? Still not comfortable with us?"

"It's not that I'm not comfortable. I just can't start opening conversation" she replied and play with her shoes.

"But you just did with me" i said. She smiled after hearing what i said.

"Maybe because I'm comfortable talking with you" I smiled with her response.

"Don't worry. Eonni will always talk with you when you needed someone to talk with" I said and pat her shoulder.

"You can't do that. Your attention  is with Chewey." She's right. My attention is always with the maknae.

"Don't worry. I will always find a way to talk with you." I said and hug her from the side.

"Eonni can i ask a question?" She look at me in the eyes.

"You're asking already" I said that made her chuckled.

"I mean why you always have nightmares" My body frozed for a moment. how did she knows that? She's sleeping on the next room.

"How did you know?" I questioned.

"I always hear you always shout a certain name" I see. She's right. I always have nightmares about someone. But I don't know who is that person. I don't know why that person is always in my dreams. I don't exactly know if she's a girl or a boy. I don't exactly know what is my relationship with that person. It's weird. The moment I woke up all I can remember is me shouting a name.

"You're thinking again." My thoughts was cut.

"Sorry." I said.

"For what?"

"I think I always disturb your sleep. So , I'm sorry." I said and look away.

"It's alright. " She said and smiled. I return a genuine smile. Talking with her made me feel relax and forget all my struggles and problems for awhile. She's relaxing and I feel comfortable talking with her. She's like my friend Dark. When I  talk with Dark I always find peace and let my stress out.

I miss Dark. No worries we will meet again this sunday. I'll tell him that i found her girl version. Quite fascinating.

I feel someone hugged me from behind. I look at the mirror and saw a giant maknae resting her chin in my shoulder while wrapping her arms to my waist. Her eyes are closed. What a beautiful scene.

"Are you tired?" I asked and she nodded like a baby. How cute.

"Are you finish talking with Chaeyoung?" I asked and glance at Chaeyoung who is spacing out.

Chewey hummed. She must be really tired. "Why don't you sleep for awhile ?" I asked her and wrapped my hands to her arms.

"Okay" she said and let go. She sat down a meter away from me and slowly she adjusted herself and rested her head in my lap. I flinch. Shit. My heart is racing again. " Let me sleep for awhile" she said. She's facing to my stomach. She suddenly wrapped her arms to my waist and snuggled her head to my stomach. "Feels comfortable" I heard her mumbled. Little did i know I'm already brushing her hair using my hands. Her face is calm and cute. Why can she be like this? She's driving me crazy. I'm seeing a new side of her again. If I'm right it's her personality number 1.

"Do you really love her?" Dahyun whispered enough for me to hear what she said.

"I'm afraid to lose her" I said. I heard her mumbled something but I couldn't hear clearly.

-Dahyun-

"I'm afraid to lose her" She answered my question.

"It's the same thing you said to her" I mumbled making sure that she won't hear anything. Looking at them being sweet despite of all the problems they had I can say that they are really meant for each other. I just hope that it will last forever. I don't want Sana Eonni cry again.

"Let's go out later" I heard Chewey said to Sana eonni. Her eyes are still closed. She's resting her head to Sana eonni's lap while wrapping her arms to her waist and snuggled her body.

"Are you asking me for a date?" Sana eonni teased the maknae.

"You can put it in that way" I glance at Sana eonni and she's blushing. Her cheeks are red as tomato.

"Alright. Let's have a date later." Sana eonni answered.

"Hey what about us chewey?" I heard Nayeon eonni said. I think she heard what the two talking.

"Your not Sana eonni and we have a date." Chewey slightly turn her face enough to see the reaction of the older girl.

"We can have a date. The three of us" Nayeon eonni insisted.

"You want to be our third wheel?" Chewey teased that made Jihyo eonni and Chaeyoung laugh.

"Your so mean" Nayeon eonni pouted.

"We can have our own date later Nabongs" jeongyeon interrupted that made the older eonni blushed.

"Gross" Chewey said and went back to her position awhile ago.

"Says the one who asked Sana to go out when their are not dating at all" Jeongyeon eonni retorted.

"Says the one who can't confess her feelings at all" Chewey retorted that made the latter one frozed. Her eyes widened.

"Someone is exposed." Jihyo eonni said while whistling. Everyone chuckled when Jeongyeon eonni suddenly stood up.

"Excuse me." We all laughed. Her cool side was gone. I can't believe Chewey. She's not scared at all.

We all become silent again when Mina and Momo eonni arrived with the same expressions they had awhile ago.

What's with them.

___________________________________

A/N

Next chapter is ready. Just gonne wait until I received 15 votes for this chapter.

Thank you!!!