14

-Sana-

I prepared myself before coming back to this place. It's been what? 2 months after the school break? I miss my friend here. I miss the one who always talk, give me advice, makes me feel calm and always made me happy after talking with him. I look at the place, seems like nothing change but the grass and flowers grew taller. Where is he? It's sunday night. We always see each other during Sunday night.

I saw a tall guy leaning his back to the tree. He is wearing a black jacket with hoodie covering her head, black pants, black mask and a specs to match her outfit. If someone saw him, they will think he is a bad guy. I run over a hugged him.

"I was waiting for you last sunday but seems like you forgot our sunday date. "  I pouted. I did not forget about it. I'm pre-occupied by Chewey's presence. So I decided not to come.

"I did not forgot it. I'm just busy" I lied. I'm not good at lying but I want to ease what he is feeling right now.

"Maybe you forgot me since you have new friends?" He said and let go of the hug. He turned his gaze to the moon.

"I didn't. Hmmm! Anyway, how was your vacation?" I asked and seat on the grass looking at the star.

"Alright, I believe you and my vacation? You know my situation Sana." That's right. I know his situation. We've been friends for a year already amd we both know each other's problem. If there is one thing I don't know about him? It's his face. I haven't saw it. He never let me see his face.

"I know it's hard but you can try to come out. Be brave Dark." He never said his name. But I call him Dark.

"I'm trying. But I can't come out. I've been her shadow since we are young. I've been like that" I saw the sadness on his eyes. Dark wants to be free but he can't. He is someone behind with another person.

"I know one day you can do it" I said and started playing the grass. This is us, we always talk seriously and let our problems come out.

"How about you? How was your vacation? Do you have new friends?" He asked and seat beside me. I rested my head to his shoulder. His scent is familiar but I don't know where I smell this.

"My vacation is alright. I spent it with my friends. But...."

"Seems like there is something more. Your aura is different. You are happy than the usual."
I smiled. Yes, I'm happy right now. I don't know why. "See? You're smiling while spacing out. Spill it" I giggled.

"I met someone. She's unpredictable. She's cold. She's flirty. She's cool. She's stubborn but I found out that she's also like you. She can't open up to someone easily. She's suffering too. I started it with a game but after knowing her true self I found myself liking her. I'll try to fix her." I glance at him and his looking at me. Those eyes, it's familiar to me. When did i saw it?

"You're in love." I'm in love? That fast?

"Maybe, or maybe I only feel this towards her because she's too precious to be avoided." I'm still confused of what I feel. It seems unreal. Seems new to me. I can't understand my own self.

"You're in love. I can see it in your eyes." He look at the moon.

"Wait, you're not disgusted that the one who made me feel something new is a girl?" If someone hear what I'm saying they will really feel disgusted.

"Why would I? Gender is not a problem. If you love that person then you love him or her. You can't dictate your heart. But Sana, aren't it too fast? What if you'll get hurt? It's your first time feeling that thing" i feel relieved after hearing his side. Not all people will understand my situation. I'm just lucky that my friends and half of the students of our school can accept it.

"Stop with my lovelife. How about you? Did you find the person who can make you feel the same thing with me?" I glance at his covered face. Why I do feel he is someone I meet already? Like I've known him that much. I mean, I know a lot about him but there is something telling me that he is someone I always meet everyday. Hmmm, maybe I saw him already in school.

"I found her already. I mean I found her long time ago. But we can't be together right now. "

"Does she know already? I mean did you face her already?" I replied.

"She doesn't know. I can't face her." I hugged him. Knowing that his afraid coming out, I know it's really hard for him.

"Someday you can." I said and hugged him closely. His been my friend. A good friend to me. I feel comfortable and free when I'm with him. The same thing I feel with Che... no, it's not possible.

"I think you should go home now. It's getting late" he said and stood up. I checked my phone to see the time and it's 9:30 already. Our dorm has curfew. I should get going now.

"You're right. Thank you for making me feel good again. Next Sunday same time, same place." I said before I run off. I didn't wait him to say something. Dark is someone who you want to be with.

I run faster.

Thank god I arrived at our dorm before it close. I bowed at the guard and walk to our dorm.

I remember what Dark said, I'm in love. I shoud figure it out first.

I entered the dorm showing the other girls watching movies again. What a life for them. I look around but there is no Chewey with them.

"Sana, you're home. Did you eat already?" Jihyo asked and handed me a bottle of banana milk.

"Not yet. I'm hungry already" i sheepishly said and walk to the kitchen. I grab a piece of pizza.

"Yah! It's curfew already! Where is Chewey!" I heard Nayeon eonni yelled. Where is thay girl again?

I walk back to the living room, eating a pizza.
"What do you mean eonni? I thought she's here with you?" I said.

"She said she have something to do and...." The door opened revealing a Tall girl.

"YAH! WHERE DID YOU GO?!" I yelled at her. She look at me with confused face. The members also look at me. Eh? What's wrong?

"I know you missed me Sana but let me rest okay?" She said and went directly to her room. What the? It's the other personality again?

"Aren't you acting like a girlfriend who is waiting for her?" Momo teased. I look at the other members and they are all nodding.

"Aish! What ever!" I said and walked out. I went directly to my room too.

Did i really acted that way? I remembered what Dark said.

Yes.

I think,

I'm in love with...

Chewey.

That thought made me smile.

-----------------------------

A/N

Anyone  can guess who is DARK? Leave comment guys.