3.

"Iljin Faction to my office now!"

The sentence echoed in the whole building of Faction. We think they already found out. I forgot to say this but the whole building is recorded. They saw what happened and I we already know what will happen.

"This is all your fault chewey." Annoying ass. 

"Can you shut up Rapmon?" Nayeon cut him off. He is really getting into my nerves.

"What? I'm right. If it's not because of her we are not in trouble right now!" 

"Shut the fuck up guys! Let's think something to solve problem this rather than fighting." I don't know that this Eunwoo has brain. How I wish all boys has the same brain like him. 

"Let that bitch fix this. It's her fault." One last word I'm going to blow his face right now. 

"I said shut up!" Nayeon shouted and grabs Rapmon's shirt. "Talk again and I'll make you shut up!" 

Rapmon pushed Nayeon that make her fall in the ground and her right wrist got hurt. 

This is it. I punch his face. "Shut your goddamn mouth if you don't want me to hit your ass this time!" I glared at him and walk pass. 

I need to talk to my mom. This is all my fault anyway. 

I opened the door and saw my mom glaring, waiting for us.

"Where are the others!" Aish. I really can't stand my mom when she's like this. 

"They have nothing to do with this. It's my fault. That girl followed me to our room and saw us." I look at my mom's eyes. She's still glaring at me. 

"She saw everyone. Then everything is at fault! Bring them here or you will face a bigger punishment!" I closed my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Punish me." I said and look down. 

"Are you in your right mind Zhou Chewey?!"

"Yes." 

"Then, prepare to transfer to Idol Faction! You can go now." I nodded and bow. I know that this will happen to me. I should be ready. 

I went back to our room and saw everyone looking at me. I grab my bag when someone grab my wrist.

"What happened?" I look at her hands and look at her face.

"Let go of me" I glared at her. 

"Just tell us what is the punishment." Jeongyeon talk to me. I look at her. 

"I'll be transferred to Idol Faction." I said and get my wrist that  ShinB's holding.

"Serves you right Bitch." 

"Shut the fuck up Rapmon!" Seulgi shouted. I walk pass to everyone and stopped in front of Rapmon.

"I'm glad that I won't be seeing your face from now on or else I won't be able to control my hands and landed it right in front of your face." I said and saw his body trembling. I smirked and went out of the door. 

What a day! This is my first day and look what happened. I'll be transferred to Idol Faction tomorrow. What a life. I stamp my feet and decided to unwind at the rooftop again. Tomorrow, I'll be transferred to that Faction. What a mess. I really want to punish that stupid girl for breaking here.

----

-Sana-

After class we decided to hang out in our dorm. Me, Mina and Momo are room mates. Mina grabbed some books while Momo the eating monster grabbed some chips.