19.

-Chewey-

"That's for today" Mina said and everyone hype up except for one person and that's Chaeyoung, ny lovely smol bean cousin. I don't know what's wrong with her. I tried to talk with her awhile ago but she said it's nothing. I know there's something wrong with them.

We heard a light knock on the door. Showing Nayoung. She still has that blank face of her. Can't she change like me? Scratch that, I'm also still like that but not when I'm around with Sana eonni.

"Oh? Nayoung. What can we help you?" Nayeon eonni asked. Of course we know her, she's one of the Iljin. We haven't talk with her, ShinB and  Sowon too.

"Chewey can we talk?" She said and point me. Me? Why me? I nodded and went directly to her. I saw the other girls are confused too.

We walk to the bench outside the dance room.

"What do you want to say?" I asked. Breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"They figure out what faction am I." My eyes widened.

"What happened?" I asked. My voice raise lightly.

"They saw my uniform in my closet and chewey I need your help" another problem.

"What can I help you?" I asked. Looking at her.

"Can you date Pinky? She's one of them. She said, If I make you date her she won't tell anyone about my secret." I stood up.

"I can't do that! I don't even know who is that girl!" What kind of shit thing she's asking? Who in her right mind would date a girl she doesn't even know at all?

"Please Chewey. I need your help." She pleaded.

"You think I'll do that?" I can't hold my anger.

"You will and you don't have a choice. The moment they spread my faction, I'll drag everyone down including you and your real Identity Zhou Chewey."
I clinch my fist. I grab her arm. She's damn crazy! Damn fucking crazy!

"How did you know?!" Forgive me, I'll do something stupid about this girl right now!

"It's not the issue here right now. Date pinky or let all the Iljin Faction suffer because of your irresponsible manner" she smirked. I close my eyes and try to contain myself. She's peculiar!

"Give until the assessment day and I'll tell you my answer" with that, i turn around and left her. What kind of mess is this? I went to this school to learn and do the things I wanted to do but everything went wrong!

I walk back to the dance room and saw a worried face of Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonni.
"So, you know about this shit and remained silent? Thanks for that" I said and walk pass by them.

"Let us explain first Chewey." Jeongyeon eonni grab my wrist but I yank it away.

"Explain what? Me using to escape from this mess again? I already tried to cover up everything for you guys! I told you that I can suffer alone transfering to Idol faction but you insisted to step down too! And look? Someone find out who are we and because of that I need to date that girl I don't even fucking know?" Both of them went silent. I'm right! I'm fucking right but all i can do is suffer?

"Let us solve this problem" i softly laugh.

"What do you mean you will solve this? You know what is her condition!" I'm fucking frustrated of this.

"Chewey calm down! Eonnis let me talk to her." Chaeyoung dragged me out of the room.

"Don't tell me you know about this too?" She remain silent. "Of shit! What a nice drama is all of this!"

"Somi asked me to date her in exchange of keeping your secret about being Zhou Chewey." What the hell?

"How did they know? I'm fucking careful of my identity!"

"They have the video"

"What video?" I asked in frustration.

"The video of Zhou Chewey introducing herself during audition" me introducing myself during an audition?

"Are you out of your mind? I haven't audition in any entertainment!"
How can i introduce myself when I don't even audition?

"Not you but Zhou Chewey!" What does she mean?

"Don't tell me?" Fucking tape! It make sense now! She nodded.

Aish! I shouted in frustration!

"I'm going to talk with mom. For the mean time asked Sana eonni to prepare for later and I'll fetch her up." I said and run to my mom's office.

I saw her seating on her beautiful chair with her elegant dress, plastered with beautiful smile and beautiful aura.

"What makes you visit me my daughter?" She asked while looking at me.

"Do you know what your daughter did to me? She caused another fucking trouble!" I hissed.

"Watch your word my daughter! I'm your mother and you don't have the right to shout in front of me! " She stood up and a loud echo covered the whole office when slam the table.

"I'm sorry mom" i said.

"Now, explain to me what happened." She also calm down amd seat back.

I slowly explained everything about my problem. My mom ia the only person who can help me out. I hope she can solve it this time too.

"alright. I will fix this but make sure not to cause any trouble again!" She shouted.

"Talk to that bitch and not me! I'm leaving my life in silent!" I open the door and slam it back. It not even my fault!

I went back to our dorm. I rather think about my date later than thinking about problems.

_______________________________

A/N

How was it? Does everything seems right? What do you think? Any guess already?