15.

I don't know if I should be happy or confused right now. Chewey is so clingy today. I don't know what is happening to her. She confused me so much.

Look now, we are waiting for our next instructor and she's sitting beside me. Her head is resting on my shoulder. She's sleeping but she's smiling like an idiot. It creeps me out.

I signalled Mina to move and stop bothering the giant maknae. The other girls are also sitting beside us. They keep on teasing me since this morning.

When I'm eating my breakfast, Chewey throw herself to me and instructed me to feed her. She's hugging me from behind. I'm assuming that it's her other personality again. Aish! I'm getting confused already.

Miss Minzy finally arrived so I slightly tap her forehead but she just growled. Aish! We will be in trouble.
"Chewey, wake up Miss Minzy is here." I whispered to her but she just ignore what I said.

"Sana, it's alright. Leave her like that. I'm going to make announcement only." She said and I just nodded. I thought we will get in trouble again. I let her rest. What did she do again last night and she's sleeping during class hour. Aish this girl.

"The monthly assessment will fall next week. You have to make sure to show us your talents again, especially Mina, Sana and Momo. I'm expecting so much from you guys. For the new students, I guess it's your tims to show us what you've got. Our President will be watching and judging  this time. You can form a groups if you want. As long as all of you will show yourself. That's all for today and you can enjoy the rest of your day. You have nothing to worry. You don't have class starting tomorrow. You have 5 days to prepare. Good luck." She said and left.
Our classmates started making their groups. Aish! Monthly assessment, I hate it but I also love it. Last year, 6 consecutive months that we always got the first place from Idol faction and ranked champion in over all faction. What should I do this time?

"Sana, can you join us together with Mina and Momo?" Somi asked. I look at Mina and Momo and they are already talking with Nayeon eonni and Jeongyeon eonni. What to do?

"They can't join you guys. Sorry, they will be joining our group." I heard a voice and it's chewey. She stretch her arms and yawned. How cute.

"Really? Then Good luck" Somi smiled and left. I look at Chewey , I mean I glared at her.

"What?" She asked. She really don't know what she did?

"Why you have to be rude. You can tell her nicely!" I hissed and hit her shoulder.

"Aw! Yah. I told her nicely. Aish. Your hands are so heavy." She said and massage the part I hit. She's really something. Look, she's different today.

"You guys done with your lovers quarrel thing?" I glared at Momo when i heard what she said.

"I think they are done Momo eonni." Chaeyoung chuckled. Seriously?!

"Ahmm just to inform you. All of us in our dorm will perform as a group" Jihyo explained. Which all of them agreed. I think we will perform with new members. I just nodded.

"Jungkook, who will you perform with?" Chewey asked to Jungkook while pouting like a child. Aish! Is she flirting with him?

"Is that you Chewey?" jungkook asked in surprise. Hahahaha. The girls laughed at his expression.

Chewey nodded like a kid.

"I'll be performing with Rapmon, V, Suga, Jhope, Jin and Jimin." He answered and smiled at Chewey.

"I see. Jungkook and Eunwoo fighting! Ah, by the way Seulgi eonni how about you?" What the hell? Is she really Chewey? The girl we know?

"A-ah? Me? I'm still deciding." She was confused too. I think everyone is confused.

Chaeyoung tap her shoulder and whispered something to her. She turn around and stared blankly. What the hell was that?

"CHEWEY!" A loud scream was heard and a girl shouted Chewey's name. Who is that?

I heard Chewey mumbled " What is she doing her?" Who is that girl?

"Chewey-ah. Let's be partner please?" The girl pouted and cling to Chewey's arm. I glance at Mina and Momo and they are giggling. Even the other girls.

"Elkie, what are you doing here?" Chewey said. She's annoyed with the girls presence.

"Of course my girlfriend is here. Then i should be here too." Girlfriend? Chewey has girlfriend? I feel something wrong with my heart. Why it's aching? What's wrong with me?

"Yah, Elkie..."

"Excuse me guys" I said and left without glancing back at them. I heard Chewey shouted my name but i didn't bother to look back. I run to my favorite place, the rooftop. What the hell is this? My heart is pounding, it's hurting. What is happening to me?

I tears scape from my eyes. Shit! I'm even crying? What's wrong with me!

"We are right you are here." I look at them. Momo and Mina suddenly hug me so tightly.

"W-what's wrong with you guys?" My voice cracked as I say those words.

"You can cry Sana. Don't worry. It's alright" Mina's words made me sobbed. I hug them back. What's wrong with me? Why am I being like this?

They let go of the hug and look at my face. Mina wipe the tears in my face while Momo hold my hands.

"Guys, what's wrong with me? Why am I hurting? I mean why my heart is aching?" I asked them. I look up to hold the tears that starting to heat up.

"You're in love. In love to Chewey." Mina said that made me froze. Am I really in love? Is this part of being in love? Why do i feel broken?

"Aigoo. Our Flirty squirrel is in love already" Momo teased that made me smile.

"I'm not the only one. You too." I replied that made her pout.

"When it started Sana?" I forgot. Mina doesn't agree about love. She don't believe in love.

"Mina your not mad?" I asked. She look at me and flash her gummy smile.

"I'm not. But Sana who are you in love with? The flirty Chewey or the cold but soft hearted Chewey?" What does she mean?

"What do you mean? It's still her. I mean we know she has double personality but it's still chewey." I replied. But she's also right. Who I really love between the two?

"Nothing." She said and stood up. " Are you fine already? Let's go some shopping since we don't have class."

"Jokbal!" Momo shouted. We laughed at her. She really loves Jokbal that much. I wonder why Xiao always hang out with momo and they will eat jokbal all out.

"I think I'm fine. Thanks to the both of you. Let's go shopping!" I said that made them giggled. I cling to their arms and we both headed back to the door.

Who I like the most? The flirty or the cold but soft hearted Chewey? I need to figure it out. Even though she has a girlfriend.., Wait?

I stop that made the two girls look at me in confused.

"If Elkie is Chewey's girlfriend what is Chaeyoung's relationship to her? Don't tell me she's a player?" I look at the two.

"Chaeyoung is Chewey's cousin." Mina answered that made me feel at ease. I thought she's dating two girls.

But still,

She's dating Elkie.

NO!

I need to get what is mine!

Chewey is mine!

_____________________
A/N

How is it?