24.

-Momo-

"Sana, stop crying over that girl!" Mina shouted to the lifeless Squirrel. It's been 3 weeks and Chewey won't talk to her. She come to the dorm, attend classes, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and after that she will leave.

And now the squirrel can't take it any longer. She's damn miserable.

"What actually I did to deserve this? Before the assessment were okay and now?" Sana replied and burried her face to her hands, resting her arms to the chair. We are currently in an empty room. We followed Sana more on dragging her. We know that this girl is sometimes clumsy.

I scratch my head and sat beside her, hugging her. "Maybe she has reasons" I said. Actually, I know, We know Chewey's reason. We found the reason after confronting her. I can't blame the girl, She wants to fix everything before pursuing Sana. All the girls know about it. Well, Chaeyoung and Mina knows it ahead of time. That two keep a secret from us.

During those 3 weeks Sana will often cry or lock herself. Actually, we really want to tell her but We don't want her to know since it's a big secret!.

Mina and I throw glances. Aish!

"Sana let's go, we still have classes" I said which she followed. She stood up, fixing herself and walk like a zombie.

Mina nodded as she let me read a message she receive from the girls.

"I hope she can smile after this" I said to Mina.

"She will. Let's go and follow that clumsy girl" She replied.

The three of us walk silently. The hall way is so quite. The class haven't started but everyone is on their respective room. I guess this is it.

<Read the lyrics>

Nan niga joha I mari dodaeche wae eoryeounji
Mal haryeoda mallyeoda mal haryeoda mallyeoda (Nayeon eonni started singing. Her voice playing in the whole school. But Sana didn't bother to listen. Aish! She must be spacing out again.)

Pyeonjireul sseoseo juneun geot majeodo wae himi deulji
Sseotdaga tto jjijeotda sseotdaga tto jjijeotda ( Mina started sibging her part and grab Sana's arm. Which finally, she noticed.

"What is this Mina?" Sana asked but Mina didn't answer and continue singing her part while dragging the squirrel to our room.

Neoui maeumi nawa dalla
Neoreul du beon dasin mot bolkka bwa
(I sang my part and dragged the squirrel too)

she seems so confused.

Geuge neomu duryeowoseo
Malhal yonggiga najil anha
Ireoke noraereul billyeo
Naui maeumeul neoege yeolge
(Jihyo voice echoed the whole building.)

"Yah! Mina, Momo what is happening?!" But instead of answering we gave her a genuine smile.

I love you, baby I
I love you (aju orae jeonbuteo)
I love you, baby I
I love you (I do)
(It's Chewey's voice! God it's so beautiful!)

Sana frozed after hearing the voice. I think she recognized it.

Mina and I smiled.

Maeilbam dan duriseoman obeuthage
Ttatteuthage anabwa kkomjjak mothage
Ireon sangsangman banbokhae
Imankeum niga joheungeol na eotteokhae
(That voice! It's Dahyun's voice! I never knew she has this beautiful voice and she can rap!)

Nado nawa gateun mamini neon naega gagil wonhani
Eolleongttungttang neomeogagin sirheo sumgigin deo sirheo
Naega mwoga bujokhaeseo geurae
Maeummaneun imi ne yeojachingu an geurae? (I chuckled when Mina suddenly smile. She recognize the voice too. Haist! It's really hard to be in love to someone!)