28.

-Tzuyu-

"Yah, Tzuyu! What are you doing here?" Can she shut up? She knows how much I hate noise.
"Yah! You shouldn't be here!" I glared at her.

"You are the one who shouldn't be here! Go back to JYPE Academy!" I shouted. How can she make me go away when In fact I should be the one who stay here.

"Are you out of your mind? Sana doesn't kno..." I covered her mouth. We are fucking on our dorm and she's shouting like an idiot!

"Shut up! I know!" I hissed and throw myself to my bed.

"They saw you coming here?" Chewey asked and seat beside me.

"Of course they do. I attended my Practical class for dance." I explained.

She cursed herself. What's wrong with her?

"Let's exchange today. I need to talk with Elkie." She still care for her  Elkie after asking Sana to be her girlfriend? What a lunatic.

"I don't want to. Besides Elkie hate you that much." I said and cover my eyes using my arms.

"Exactly! She hates me and I need to explain!" Explain my ass. I hate her but damn she's my sister.

"Fine, you can meet her but before going out we need to change clothes. I can't fucking afford to get caught again." I said which she nodded. That day when she asked Sana to be her girlfriend, I rush to the rooftop. Chaeyoung told me about it but I'm fucking late and need to lie. I regret that dayn i shouldn't have showed myself.

"Yah, Undress now and give me the P.E uniform." I throw a pillow to her face. She whines.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked.

"What? You said we need to change  clothes!" I facepalmed. Sometimes I want to ask if she's really my twin.

"I said change clothes but not the one we are wearing! Grab some comfy clothes in my drawer!" I hissed.

"Oh? Sorry!" She said and pose a peace.

"Stupid" i murmured. I cover my eyes with my pillow.

"Change now!" She shouted. I growled and stood up. I grab a loose shirt and shorts. This will do.

"Why you didn't tell Sana that it's you?"

Of course you asked to date her stupid.

"I have my reasons and besides you said you like her." She growled in frustration.

"I like her for you and not me!" She whines. I frowned.

"Then why did you ask her to be your girlfriend? Why did you go near to her? I told you to stop back then! I said, I have my own way to tell her but why did you interfere on my life again! Why?! What are you planning to do? What are you supposing to do? Are you still mad because I fucking use your name? Are you still mad that I have to hide myself and let you show yourself to everyone? Damn Chewey! I'm also tired of this situation! " I shouted and look at her, clinching my fist. I don't want to argue with her. I look away.

"You think I didn't do it for you? You think I steal everything from you? You think I'm still mad at you? You think I'm also not tired of this shit? Tzuyu, I'm also tired but I want to help you! I want you to show yourself to everyone already!" She said and leave the room. I heard a loud bang of the door. I'm stupid!

"Did you fight again?" Chaeyoung appeared with Dahyun eonni.

"Not now Chaeng! " I hissed. I burried my face on my pillow.

"Tzuyu, it's your fault this time" I glared at her. For Pete's sake, dahyun eonni is here! How can she carelessly mentioned my name.

"Don't worry i know." Dahyun eonni said. I brows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" I asked and sat down.

"Hyerin eonni. She tell me everything" Hyerin? Hyerin?

"Ah! The one you said I killed?" I was confused that time. I thought It's Chewey so I acted it cool.

"You literally take the kill word don't you?" She said and laugh. "Don't worry. She's not dead. I just said it to make you feel guilty but I'm wrong your not the chewey she's referring but your sister. "

I chuckled. They must be really confuse with us."Sorry, I have to act as her" I said and she just smiled.

"Let's go back to topic. Why did you let Chewey do that?" Chaeyoung butt in.

"Don't ask me." I said and left them. I went to the living room. The eonnis are here but i decided to ignore them and went to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water and drink it.

Someone hug me from behind and I flinch. That smell. It's Sana. I smiled. I missed her doing this even its just for a day.

"Did you rest already?" She asked. Right, she's asking Chewey and not Tzuyu.

"I did." I replied and free myself from her hug.

"You're being cold again. Tell me is there something wrong?" She can feel that but can't distinguish who I am?

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I said and leaving her. I walk to my room hoping that the two girls will stop asking me.

But before I can open the door someone hold my wrist and practically dragging me to her room and locked it.

I free my wrist  yank her hands. "What are you doing?" I hissed. I'm fucking not in the mood.

"What's wrong with you!" She shouted. I frozed. She never did this thing to me.

"I'm tired" I tried to open the door but she block her body. I shook my head. "Let me pass" I calmly said.

"Is this your PSTD again?" She asked.

"I said let me pass!!" I yelled that made her flinch. Shit! Tzuyu! Why are you out of your mind!

"Did I do something to make you angry?" Her voice cracked. I close my eyes.

"I'm sorry. " I hold her shoulders. Trying to stop her from crying.

"why are you shouting? Why are you mad? Why are you avoiding me?" She looks down.

"Sorry" I said and hug her tightly. Shit I made her cry.

"I'm a fool for breaking this walls, Tzuyu" Tzuyu? She called me Tzuyu?

"How did you know that I'm Tzuyu?" My eyes widened. She call me Tzuyu! I free her form the hug and face her face. Asking for an answer.

"I-i don't know. I just feel it" She's stuttering.

Without hesitation, I kissed her. I pushed her body to the door. She responded. I miss her.

But suddenly she stopped and pushed me.

"I -it's y-you?" She pointed me.

My eyes widened. She remembered my kiss. She remember me! Fuck! I panicked.

I gently grab her wrist and let her sit to her bed and i left her room.

"Tzuyu!" I heard her shout from the room.

"What was that?" Jihyo eonni stop me.
"Hey, are you okay?" Nayeon eonni and mina eonni ask.

"Yah! Where are you going!" Jeongyeon and momo eonni

But i didn't look back and run outside of the dorm.