39.

-Sana-

"Where are we going to talk tita?" I asked the old woman beside me who claim that she's a family related to me and she will introduce me to my father. I can't actually remember the face of my father. My mom told me that everything related to my father was gone after the fire incident 6 years ago. I can't remember clearly.

"Just wait. We will be there any moment" She answered.

We are off to somewhere, I don't exactly know where we are. The surrounding was full of trees and, "wait, are we in a cemetery?" I asked. She's to focused on the road.

"Your not idiot not to notice it. You are really like him." She said that brought me to confusion. I just remained silent.

We finally stopped. She walk outside, so i followed hee tracks until we stop in a grave.

" Steven Minatozaki " I read the name. I look at her and she's crying. "How did he die?" I asked.

"You really can't remember don't you?" I gave her a light nod. " 6 years ago, he was killed by the police after saving you. Zhou family tried to kill you and your father. Unfortunately, it's your father who only got killed. Do you know what is worse? Your sister, Kyulkyung Minatozaki is in the jail, after trying to tell you the truth. Everyone lied to you. You are not Kim Sana! You are Minatozaki Sana! The heir of Zhou and Minatozaki empire.

"What are you saying? You're confusing me!" I muttered. She hold both of my hands. Looking at me, her eyes are full of pain and tears.

"Zhou family killed your father. They even put your sister on jail! I want you to do something! You are the only heir left for the clan!" She yelled.

"Who is this Zhou family that tried to ruin us?" I asked.

"Zhou Tzuyu and Zhou Chewey" my body froze. Still processing what she's saying. No, they won't do such thing. They will not kill my father. They are not like that.

"You're lying! They won't do such thing!" I yelled and yank her hands. It's impossible.

"Believe me! I can prove it to you! Why don't you ask your mother? Ask  Tzuyu! Ask them! You can't remember right? Call Tzuyu make her come and ask her!" She yelled and determined.

I want to know the truth. I need to know the truth. I grab my phone on my pocket and dialed her number. She answer right away.

(Where are you! Are you alright?) She asked from the other line.

"Come over here. I'm going to send an address to you" I said and hang up right away. I can't stand talking with her right now. 

"Give me the exact address here!" I said, handed my phone and she typed right away. She handed it back. "If you're lying, I swear I'm going to kill you with my own hands.

Meanwhile

After Tzuyu answered the phone call she ran outside of the school and grab a cab. Giving the exact location that Sana sent to her.

She's worried that she even forgot to tell the other girls.

_____

-Tzuyu-

I was looking for Sana in our dorm after hearing what V and Mark said awhile ago but she's nowhere to be found. I tried to call her but she's not answering.

"Sana!" I shouted on the hall way. I went to our favorite place every sunday night but she's also not there. Pinky is currently rotting in the jail, so i don't think she will do something to Sana.

My phone rang and it shows Sana's name.

"Where are you? Are you alright?" I shouted but she didn't answer my question.