11.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" We all stopped after hearing a loud shout from no other one Chewey. Sana keeps bugging the giant girl early this morning. It's good that we don't have class today or else will be late.

"Aren't you going to stop them Jihyo?" Nayeon suddenly approached me and tapped my shoulder.

"Let them fix there own problem. " I shrugged off and continue folding my clothes. Nayeon just nodded.

This week, we will always hear a loud shout from Chewey. Sometimes Chewey will tease Sana and sometimes she's cold. I can't understand that kid. I don't know if she has other personality or she's really like that. We haven't talk even though we are in the same dorm. But Sana, the flirty one keeps bugging the kid. Poor Chewey. My thought was cut when I heard a loud slam of chair. I hurriedly went to the kitchen. The other girls also checked what happened. My eyes widened when I saw Sana, her right hand are bleeding. Chewey is holding her right hand.

"W-what happened here? Sana are you okay?" I muttered and check her right hand.

"It's my fault. I grab the knife to Chewey to help her but I hold the blade." Sana explained. I pity this girl. Always trying to get Chewey's attention and look what happened.

"Mina, grab a clean towel in my drawer. Nayeon, please call the clinic that we are coming. It's needed to get treated." I instructed and grab Sana's right hand and check her wound. It's quite deep.

"I told you not to help me, look what happened." The tall girl hissed. She shook her head. "Let me carry her Jihyo eonni." I frozed. Did I heard it right? She called me eonni?
"What?" She hissed.

"A-ah nothing. "  I shook my head and let her take over. She check Sana's hand. Seems like she's still soft even though she's cold.

"Here is the clean towel." Mina handed me and I gave it to Chewey.

"Sana and i will go to clinic. You can continue what are you doing awhile ago. " Chewey muttered and we all nodded. That's the longest sentence she said.

____

-Sana-

Chewey is holding my right hand right now. We are heading to clinic. Seemsblike the cut is really deep. I want to cry co'z it's really hurts but Chewey is with me.

We finally arrived in the clinic and the nurse started treating my wound.

"It's really deep. What have you done? Did you try to kill yourself?" This nurse is annoying.

"It's an accident." I manage to answer her politely.

"It's done. You can rest here first before you go back to your dorm. You will feel dizziness any minute now." She explained. I rested my body since I'm starting to feel dizziness. What kind of medicine did she gave to me?
Where is Chewey?

Speaking of here. She seat beside my bed and look at the ceiling.
"Rest first. I'll wake you up later." She's sweet. I thought to myself.

"How about you? You will stay there waiting for me to wake up?" I giggled. Knowing that she will stay beside me.

"Just rest. You have to rest." A playful smile form in my lips.

"You are worried now. It's good. I finally have my first base" I said and close my eyes. I heard her chuckled. Sounds good to me.

---

She's finally sleeping. I thought to myself. I ask the nurse to give her some depressants. Sana can't sleep properly at night so I decided to do it. Why do i know about it? I always hear her voice growling at night. I'm not worried. I just feel responsible about her since she's my dorm mate. Especially awhile ago, I'm halfly the reason why she got hurt.

My thoughts was interrupted by my one and only enemy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked blankly. Knowing her? She willbtease me right now.

"Checking Sana?" She answered and played her hair. What a brat.

"What if she's awake and saw you? You are not thinking don't you?" I hissed. She's pain in the ass.

"I'm not careless like you. I'm going. Seems like she's alright." She left like that. I can't imagine myself being with her the whole day. Seems like I'm looking at my own self.

I decided to sleep since I have to wait for 5 hours before she wake up.

--

-SANA-

I feel like my body was really heavy. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted it to the light. I glance at Chewey who is sleeping. Her head is resting on her arms. Oh? Why she has a bandage on her right arm? Did she also get hurt awhile ago? Why I didn't notice it?

"Chewey, wake up." She growled and look at me. She rub her eyes. She's cute. What an innocent girl, only when she woke up.

"You must be hungry. Let's go." She stood up and offered her hand.

I hold it without hesitation and stood up. I touch her bandage. "Why you didn't tell me you got hurt too?" I asked and inspection it.

"It's a small cut. Let's go I'm hungry." I smiled. Her cold aura was gone again. Knowing that she don't eat with us and now asking me to eat with her? It's something new. I think I already had a progress.

We both ended up in the canteen.
"What do you want?" She asked and look at the menu.

"Same as you" i answered and look at her side face. She's cute when she's hungry. She's cute even after a nap.

She ordered Ramyeon for us. I laugh at her innocence.

"Why are you laughing?" She ask while holding the tray. We saw an empty table and took a seat.

"You are cute." I muttered that made her froze.

"L-let's eat." I giggled. She's stuttering. We finished our food silently.

It's okay. Atleast I have progress already.

We both walked back to our dorm without talking.

The other girls are watching the tv when we arrived.

"Sana you're alright?" Mina asked and I just nodded.

"Base?" Look at this girl. I'm hurt and she really have to ask my base than my condition.

"Fucking base 2 Momo. Happy?" I rolled my eyes.

"Watch your word squirrel." I frozed. Did Chewey call me squirrel? She has a nickname of me? I look at her but her back is facing me already.

I smiled knowing that I have a nickname to her.

"Seems like base 3 already."

"Someone is happy"

"Shut up guys." I shouted and run to my room.

My face is red! Shit! What was that? Why I'm blushing?

Yah! Sana! Get a hold of yourself! You can't feel this things! It's only part of your game. Stop flattering yourself.

But why i can't do that? Why I'm smiling like a stupid girl who her crush already confessed to her?

Aish!!!

________

A/N

What is your thoughts guys? Mind to share it with me? Thanks for the votes. And don't forget to comment your reaction. I truly appreciate it.