38.

-Tzuyu-

Finally, the day has come. I will unveil myself to everyone. My cloak will open. My life will shutter. Truth will be revealed. Secrets will be told. Shadows will be gone and all worries will vanish.

"Tzuyu are you really going to do this?" My mom asked me as she keeps convincing me not to do it but i have my own will.

"Mom, I've been hiding for six years. It's time for me to come out. Time for me to be free. It's time for me to become who really I am. Not hiding behind my sister's shadow but hiding between my own self." I replied and fix myself. I will face the whole Lance Academy today. Press will also come to cover the story. Everything is ready and I'm hoping that everything will be alright.

"If that's your decision, I will support you. Your dad will be very proud of you" My mom hugged me.

"Can I join?" Chewey suddenly appeared and join us.

"How about your big brother? I also deserve a hug!" Namjoon also appeared.

We are all here in the office of my mother, soon to be my office. I decided to become the CEO right away even though I'm only 16 right now. I need to face my enemies.

"Tzuyu, everything is ready. The students, faculties and board of directors are already in the gymnasium." Chewey said and smiled at me. All of them gave a reassuring smile and pat my shoulder.

"Let's go." I said and walk through the door with my self-confidence, that I can pull this mess out.

____

Meanwhile.

Students, faculties, board of directors are confused by the sudden announcement of the CEO. Everyone was in confused after reading the notice sent to each and everyone.

Press are also confused but they believe, it's something big.

The curtain of the stage finally driven up. Showing the CEO of the school, the no other than Sally Zhou of Zhou empire.

"Good Morning Lance Academy. First, I would like to apologize for the sudden announcement and notice given to everyone. This is something important for the sake and future of Lance Academy together with the Zhou empire. As we know, my husband died. The empire was shaken for there is no next heir but today, I will announce to you the next CEO of Zhou Empire." Sally Zhou said that draw attention to everyone. It's really unknown who will be the next CEO. They know that her only daughter is not interested to any of their business, she's also unknown to everyone. While, the half son of her, Namjoon is not applicable for the position, since A pure Zhou is needed to manage the empire.

A tall figure walk through the middle of the stage. Everyone is whispering, talking, giving an impression to the girl who is standing in front of them.

"Good Morning Lance Academy. Everyone knows me here, I'm Chewey. Zhou Chewey, a daughter of Dominic and Sally Zhou. You must be thinking that I'm the next heir, right? But I'm going to strongly say, I'm not the one. If anyone of you, especially the board of directors about my sister, Zhou Tzuyu who died 6 years ago with my dad, I will proudly to say, she's alive. Let's welcome, the new CEO of Zhou empire, Zhou Tzuyu!" Chewey remarks makes the board of directors go in wild.

As they saw a girl, with the same face of Chewey, same figure of her, walking to the stage with confidence. The press are all busy taking pictures and joting down everything. It's a big and new scoop for everyone. As for the students, they are all shocked. Seeing, a two girl with the same face, who also go with the same school with them, and really popular among the students, is their one and only new CEO.

Tzuyu grab the mic to Chewey who is smiling from ear to ear.

She cleared her throat. Glancing, scanning and looking for her friends from the thousands of people inside the gymnasium. But she couldn't find them. She shrugged it off.

"Good Morning Lance Academy, I'm Zhou Tzuyu who died 6 years ago from the hands of our enemies but eventually I survive and here standing right in front of you. I'm the heir and your newest CEO. Look forward for something new. Thank you. Class resumed." She said and bowed. She walks out of the stage. The press are trying to ask for more info but she immediately retreated. The security of the school blocked everyone except the Board of directors.

Tzuyu went directly to the session hall, as she waita for the board to come over. She's ready to face them all. whether it's her enemy or not.

The board come rushing to the session hall and settled on each everyone seat according to rank.

"Explain to us what exactly happened to you. Why you only show your face to us today. What took you so long?" Mr. Myoui asked the 16 years old CEO. Mr. Alex Myoui is one of the board of directors and also one of the most powerful among the BOD.

"You all know what happened 6 years ago. I was almost killed. I need to become stronger before coming out in front of you." Tzuyu explained to everyone.

"We all thought your dead! We are glad you are still alive and claim your position." Mrs. IM commented.

"It's glad to finally meet you Ms. Tzuyu" Mr. Park commented. The latter one just flash a smile.

The Board of directors is composed of 20 members. Most of them are powerful. Myoui, Park, Im, Lim, Kim, Son, Hirai, Yoo, Jeon and Cha are the most powerful.

" Mrs. Kim-Minatozaki can I have a word with you later?" Tzuyu asked. It's no other than, Sana's mother. Everyone was shocked.

"Yes, Ms. Tzuyu"

everyone was shocked after explaining and showing the future of Zhou empire. They are all empress by their New CEO. She seems not a 16 years old who handle the business.

Someone come rushing to the session hall.

"Tzuyu help us" A man with pink hair come rushinh to the hall with someone on his side.

"Mind to introduce who are you? The both of you." Tzuyu was a bit shocked and confused. Her brows furrowed.

"I'm Kim Taehyung this is Mark Kim." Vi introduced himself.

"So?" Her cold voice echoed the whole session hall that gives goosebumps to everyone.

"Sana is missing" Mark said that made Tzuyu frozed.

"What are you saying Mark and V? Where is my daughter?!" Mrs. Kim-Minatozaki asked the two.

"Kyulkyung m...."

Tzuyu rush out of the room. Not waiting for mark to say something.

_____________________________

A/N

3-5 more chapters left. I'm really ending it 😂😂😂😂
Anyway, thanks for the vote and comments from everyone.

I also read the comments in Chapter 37. Everyone really thinks dark is Dahyun but of course, no. It's Tzuyu from the very start 😂😂 someone guess it right. jhaypee0505 was right. Good job! 대박이다!