6.

-Sana-

"What the hell is happening here?" I asked when we entered the dorm. They all frozed.

My jaw dropped when I saw not only one but 6 person inside the dorm.

"Oh? Hi! You guys must be our dorm mate?" The new girl asked.

"What is your name guys?" Momo asked and proceed to the kitchen.

"Hi I'm Jihyo." They followed us.

"Nayeon"

"Jeongyeon"

"I'm Dahyun" seriously what is happening this time?

"Seriously this is going to be good since we have lots of dorm mates now" momo said while arranging the things we bought. I look at Chewey who is talking with Chaeyoung.

"Where is our room by the way?" I look at Nayeon. She's smiling to me.

"We have four rooms. The one we are using has four beds. Chewey, Dahyun and Chaeyoung occupying the other room. There is two room left but only one bed and the other one had two bed. You can decide" Momo explained. I decided to cut the ingredients I'm goiing to use for cooking.

"Who wants to join me in the two bed room?" Jeongyeon asked. No one Answered. "I guess I'll be alone." She said and left us.

"Guys I'll join jeongyeon in the other room. Jihyo and Nayeon you can join Sana and Mina" Momo explained and followed Jeongyeon.

"It's settled. Me and Jihyo will fix our things. You can manage to cook Sana and Mina?"

"I'll help them" Dahyun volunteer. I smiled. I glance at the place where Chewey is standing but she's no longer there. .

We managed to prepare everything.

-Jeongyeon-

I'm pretty impressed of their beauty. They seem so cool especially the Mina girl. She's quite but she has something that i couldn't explain.

"Hey" i glance at the girl who entered with her luggage. "Is it okay that I'll be your roommate?" Is she serious? Of course. That would be good.

"No worries" I said and fix my belongings.

"I'm your fan by the way"

"Huh?" I asked in confusion. I never had a fan.

"You are popular in this school. You and Nayeon. Let's add Chewey" she explained while arranging her bed.

"I am? By the way Momo right?" I rub my nape. I want to make sure. I'm confused who is Momo and who is Sana.

"Yep" she smiled at me. Well, that's something.

"Jeongyeon are you okay here?" I smiled after seeing Nayeon peeking in the door.

"Of course. How bout yours? And where is Jihyo?" I asked and approached her.

"It's perfect. She's fixing her things and by the way Momo don't let this ostrich eat ramen on this room okay?" I pouted when she said that to Momo who is giggling.

"Yah! I'm not a kid anymore." I hissed.

"Poor Jeongyeon she can't eat ramen" momo teased me while laughing. Nayeon giggled. She find her guard for me.

I just sigh out of frustration. I love eating Ramen. I would rather eat ramen all the time. But Nayeon stopped me from eating it. She's afraid I'll be having a kidney problem which is not gonna happen. I know how to take care of myself. But yeah, she's nayeon. I can't disobey her order.

"Are we clear now Jeongyeon and momo?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes." Momo and I answered and she left after that.

"She's like a girlfriend to you." Girlfriend? She's like that to me but I don't think girlfriend is the right word. It should be mother. She always nags me.

"Think so. But honestly She's really like that to everyone who she got close with" I explained and rest my body on my newly bedroom. I miss our Dorm in Iljin Faction. It's really cool and comfortable on my previous dorm but this is one is quite good too.

When Nayeon decided to follow Chewey, Not all of us agreed to it but since she's Nayeon, a lot of us followed her decision.

Nayeon, is the crazy girl but serious one when it comes to problem. She's sweet to everyone but she will do stupidities when you hurt the person she's protecting. I've known her for awhile. We've been together for awhile. She seems energetic but she's really like that. She is soft hearted too. I wonder why no one is trying to court her. For all i know she has lots of fangirls and fanboys. She has tons of fansclub too.

"Earth to Jeongyeon"

"A-ah yeah, sorry. What is it?" I asked Momo who is looking suspicious at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Her arms are crossed and looking at me intimately.

"Yes, I'm just thinking of something" i said and avoided her gaze.

"Something or someone?"

"What do you mean?" I sat down and crossed my legs.

"The moment I mentioned Nayeon's name you already have your own world. Tell me, You like her?"

"What the fuck? Of course not. I maybe a cross dresser but I'm a real girl" I was atonished by her sudden question. Me liking Nayeon in that way? Not gonna happened. Nayeon is straight. I'll end up getting hurt.and by the way I'm straight as ruler.

"You said so. Let's go food is ready." I nodded. We headed to the kitchen. Seeing everyone took their sits already. But someone is missing.

"Where is Chewey?" I asked. That cold and distant girl is nowhere to be seen.

"She doesn't want to eat and decided to sleep" Chaeyoung answered my question and look at Sana. " Chewey also said, she doesn't want to die from your cook" oh god! This is hilarious. Sana's face is red as fire. I know she's about to explode.

Momo whispered something to me that made me burst into laughter. Want to know what she said? "Sana doesn't know how to cook." What the. Hahaha.

"Why are you laughing Jeongyeon?" Fuck. I don't want to be dead. So I decided to tell her what Momo said.

"Momo said you don't know how to cook" momo elbowed me. Sana is glaring at her. Throwing a laser. Oh shit. This is so cool. They are so cool.

"What did you say Momo?!" We all laugjed by the sudden outburst of Sana. Her cheeks are red as tomato.

"I'm just telling the truth." Momo shrugged and tasted the food. "Well, it's edible" she commented.

"Of course I'm the one who cook it and not Sana. She only helps to cut the ingredients" Mina explained and started eating. I look at Sana who is sulking. Poor Sana.

"Hey stop bullying Sana." Jihyo said that made us laugh. "Seriously, you're being mean right now" she pouted and hugged Sana.

Seriously, this is the first time we meet and look at us bullying each other, laughing and eating together.

I wonder why I only meet them today.
We all stopped when a voice echoed in the kitchen.

"Can't you eat silently?" The monster is here.

"Yah! Chewey!"

"What now Chaeng? Let me rest okay?" With that she went back to her room. We all look to each other.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Sorry, she really hates noise." ,

"Have you known each other?" Mina asked.

"Yes. She's my everything" my everything? We glance at Chaeyoung. What does it mean? She continued eating.

Sana dropped the glass she's holding. Mess. " I'm sorry. I'm being clumsy again. " She left and made us look at each other in confuse.

What was that?

We all finished our food silently not to disturb the monster on her room.