33.

-Sana-

"Sana are you ready?" Eunha keep asking me that question for the 10th time. I can't concentrate. Tzuyu is not around. I've been looking for her the whole day but she's out of nowhere. Pinky is there seating and waiting for her.

Where that girl go!

"Eunha, call me if it's our turn already. I have to call someone." I said and she nodded. I went to a secluded place and dial Tzuyu's number but it's out of coverage area.

I tried to call Chewey's number and she answered

/Sana/
(Chewey)

/Chewey, do you know where is your sister?/ I asked.

(I don't know. Is there something wrong?) She said.

/Can you find her for me? They will be next to perform/ I begged.

(Alright) she answered before hanging up.

I went back to our waiting room but into my surprise Tzuyu is already there, laughing with Pinky. I'm about to approach her but the MC called their name so I didn't have the chance to talk with her.

"You want to watch?" Eunha asked and i nodded. We went to the screen where we can watch the whole performance. The song is all of me by John legend. She seems so good while dancing. The two compliment each other while dancing. It seems like they are perfect match. Tsk. I'm not jealous. I shouldn't have be jealous. We rarely talk this days but I understand since we are both busy practicing for today.

They are finally done and the audience and judges give them around of applause.

"They are really good together." I heard Eunha said but I just ignored it and run to Tzuyu. I cling my hands to her arms. Pinky smirk before leaving us together. What was that? Anyway, I smiled at Tzuyu who is staring blankly at me. What did I do?

I shrugged it off. "You are really good!" I exclaimed and give her a thumbs up but she just stared blankly at me.

What's wrong with her?

"Do we have a problem?" I asked but she didn't answer. The MC announced our name but I couldn't move since Tzuyu is just staring blankly at me.

"Sana it's our turn." Eunha said but I didn't look at her.

"Answer me, do we have a problem?" I asked for the second time but she didn't answer and free herself from me and left. She's acting weird. She's acting cold. She seems so mad at me.
I was about to follow her but Eunha hold my wrist.

"It's our turn. If you guys have problem, solve it later." She said and I feel so bad at Eunha and I nodded. I followed her to the stage. I calm and relax myself. I tried to focus and erase what happened between Tzuyu and I.
I'm going to talk with her later. Maybe it's just her PSTD.

The song started so we dance according to our choreography. Eunha is very good at dancing. She's there to support me the whole time. She smile to me so I return the same smile and continue dancing.

After our performance, we heard a loud cheer from the audience. When the lights was turn. I ran off the stage.

"Eunha, i need to talk with her." I said and she just nodded.

I went back to our waiting room and grab my bag before running off back.

I went to the backstage but Tzuyu is not there. I went inside of their waiting room but she's not there.

I went to the ladies room to do my thing before finding Tzuyu again.

But my whole body froze of the scene I'm seeing.

Tzuyu is leaning on the wall, her eyes are stuck with Pinky who is crashing her lips to Tzuyu.
And then Are eyes meet. Tzuyu saw me but she just stared blankly at me, still kissing Pinky. I can't read her. I can't figure it out. I don't know who is in front of me. I wish it's Chewey but its not her. It's my Tzuyu. It's the one i love.

I feel sting right through my heart. A knife was stabbed through my heart. A concrete wall dropped through my heart. My blood is boiling. My knees are trembling. My body is shaking. My heart is broken. My eyes is bleeding, bleeding to much tears because of the pain I'm feeling right now. I close my eyes from the scene. Trying to make myself believe that this is all just a dream. I opened my eyes again but, it's still the same. The same eyes crashing through my veins. The same cold, bloody eyes is piercing through my heart. Her blank stare is creeoing to my heart. She's a monster creeping through my heart.

They finally parted away.

"Your a good kisser babe" I heard Pinky said. As she turn around, I meet her eyes. She smirked. She's sending a message to me that she won. Yes she won on this. But Why it has to be Tzuyu? What did I do to Pinky and deserve all this shit. Is this the payment for all my sin? If it's the payment, I rather want to die right now. I grab the thing I always bring with me for a purpose. I slide it through my skin. I slid it through my veins. It's dripping like a faucet. It's dripping like a water. I can feel the pain. I can feel the pain coming from my heart.

"T-t-tz..." Before i can say something, she dragged Pinky out of the ladies room. Not minding me. She didn't even give a fuck after seeing my condition. She left. She left like that not minding me. She left without saying anything. She left, not givinv a fuck of me. She left.

I went inside the ladies room managing to walk to the sink and support myself. My knees are trembling. My tears keeps flowing. My heart is hurting. My mind can't think anything. My blood is dripping through the floor. My blood lust is dripping, flowing, running through the white floor.

Why I'm feeling this shit? Why It's so damn hurt?

I manage to sent a message to someone. I hope she can receive it and find me right away. I can't support myself. My eyes is starting to close. My mind is starting to give up. My eyes is blurry.

It's good that no one is using the ladies room. It's good that it's only me here. I cried myself out. I cried from too much pain. I lean to the wall. Supporting myself but I failed. I feel the coldness of the floor through my veins.

Someone shouted for my name but I can no longer hear what she said.
I just feel my body is being carried by someone.

___________

A/N

What exactly happened to Sana and to Tzuyu?