12.

"Yah, Chewey. Join us for breakfast" I said to her. She's drinking her bottoed water again. Every morning when she woke up that's the first thing she will do.

She shook her head and went back to her room. I followed her. Knowing my dorm mates they are probably curious why Chewey and I are not shouting today. Well, I decided not to bother her that much. Person can open up with you. All you have to do is to wait until she can finally talk and be comfortable with you. That's what I keep thinking last night before I went to my dream land.
I opened the door of her room but there is no Chewey. I heard water flowing from the restroom. I walk over and saw her washing her face.

"Eat breakfast with us." I said and she look up to me. I flash a smile to her.
She finished what she's doing and face me.

"They will freak out when I do that and I'm not fond eating with other person than my family." That's a quite good progress. She's talking to me. Her voice is calm. The cold aura was gone. She's like an innocent kid right now asking for a help from her eonni.

"They will not do that. We are your family here. You can eat with us." I said and tap her shoulder. She nodded without disagreement. We both headed to the kitchen and I let her seat with me. The other girls look at us.

"From now on, she will eat with us." I said and look at their expressions. They all flash a smile. I touch Chewey's hand and she smiled at me.
What I learned last night when I'm with her is, she can't open up that easily to someone. She's soft hearted. She just timid, silent and shy to approach someone. I handed her the pan cake and syrup which she gladly accepted.

I have a problem to face, and that one is if her other personality come out. That cool and flirty Chewey. I still don't know how to deal with her. I don't know what kind of side she has. I shook my head. It's not the time to think negative things.

"Hmmm Chewey..." Jihyo hesitated to ask. She froze when the girl look at her with furrowed face.

"What is it eonni?" Her face is red as tomato. I chuckled.

"W-what do you want? Coffee or Milk?" She stood up and almost tripped.

"I can manage eonni." Chewey retorted. I glance at Nayeon and Jeongyeon who chuckled. They probably know Chewey that much.

"No. No. Just sit down. I'll do it." Jihyo panicked.

"Yah, Jihyo. Calm down. Chewey won't harm you" Nayeon said that made us laugh.

"Really Nayeon eonni? Jihyo eonni milk will do. " Nayeon was stunned for a second. She was shocked all of a sudden.

"Someone was stunned. " Jeongyeon teased that made us all laugh.

Jihyo finally done with Chewey's milk and gave it to her which the tall girl accepted. "Thanks eonni." She said. She's not bad at all. I thought she's really that cold or maybe it's her other personality. Who knows.

"Let me ask you guys, How old are you? I hope you don't mind. I just want to address you right." Dahyun asked. I'm curious too. How old are they?

"I'm 22. While Jeongyeon is 21." What? So they are older than me and I'm not even calling them eonnis?

"Thanks for saying my ages Nayeon. I don't have to tell them." Jeongyeon eonni hissed that made us laugh. I look at Chewey and she's smiling.

"I'm 21 too. Jeongyeon and I are really compatible." Momo muttered. Oh, I remember they have the same room.

"Don't worry we are married Momo." Jeongyeon retorted and we suddenly burst into laughter. I glance at Nayeon eonni and she's faking her laugh. Just what I thought, she probably likes the other eonni. Well, I hope they can sort it out.

"I'm 20." Jihyo answered and we all look at her.

"What? We have the same age and yet you look younger than me?" I suddenly barge in. I thought she's 18 or even younger than that.

"Maybe because I'm small?" She shyly said.

"Yah! What about me? I'm smaller than you!" Chaeyoung suddenly joined the conversation and just like that. We all laughed. Chewey suddenly cling to Chaeyoungs arms and whispered something that made her pout. How i wish she can do the same thing with me.

"Chewey said, You are all older than her but she looks like the oldest among us." Chaeyoung said that made us look at Chewey. Is she serious? I'm thinking she's around 20. She's really tall to be younger than us. The way she walk, talk, eat, and she's really matured at all things.

"How old are you Chewey-ah?" I asked. She look at me and her answer almost choke me.

"I'm 16." What the?! I thought she's really older than me! It means I'm dealing with a kid?

"How about you Chaeyoung and Mina?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm 16 but I'm older than Chewey." Chaeyoung said. I don't have a doubt about her age.

"I'm 19." In our group. Momo is the oldest but we never called her eonni. She's the kid in our group. She acts like that.

"Seems like we are starting to get close already." Jihyo said.

We all finished our breakfast and decided to watch movie. It's sunday. Time to chill and do the things you want.

I have a place to go today but I decided to do it later. I seat in the couch where Momo and Mina too. The two eonnis is cuddling. While Jihyo is playing with her phone. The two maknaes are focused watching the movie which Nayeon eonni decided to watch.

I look for Chewey. Where is she?

"She's at the kitchen. She said she will wash the dishes." Mina said and I nodded.

I decided to come over and saw her doing the dishes.

"Want some help?" I asked that made her flinch.
She faced me.

"Just go and watch the movie with them. I can manage." She went back doing the dishes so I decided to come closer and do the most stupid thing with her.

I hug her. I mean back hug. She frozed.

"W-what are you doing eonni?" Why is she stuttering?

"Continue what are you doing. Don't mind me." I said and rested my head to her back.

"What if they saw us?" She continued what she's doing.

I remained silent.

_________________________
A/N

I'll post the part two of this tommorow. This is the original author. I saw tha past updates and the plot was change. My co-writer changed it so I'm adjusting the story. Anyway, hope you enjoy this update. Vote and comment guys.