17.

When things are different and no one can remember what really happened. It's like a dust being thrown to the air and left no trace.

-SANA-

The girls gathered in the living room. They all comforted me. Telling me that everything will be alright. That everything is in the right place. But how can i do that? I don't know what hurts me more, the thing that she forgot me or the thing that I am the one who triggered her? I don't know what to do. I just can't stop crying. I can't help myself but to blame my own self.

"Sana, stop crying. She will be alright" Mina and Momo hugging me from both side. The other girls looking at me and trying to make me calm.

"Why are you crying Sana eonni?" That voice. It's Chewey. S-she remember my name? we all look at her. Chaeyoung is with her holding her arms. She can remember me again?

I wipe my tears and run to her. I hug her tightly. "Yah! Y-your a jerk. Why did you do that? Don't do that again. You're scaring me. You're trying to kill me. D-don't do that again."
I feel her hands touching my hair.

"I don't know what I exactly did but I will try not to do that again. Eonni please go and rest. I will talk to you tomorrow when your alright." She said and guided me to my room. Before she left I kiss her cheeks and closed the door.

I'm slowly feeling alright when she say my name again. I wipe the tears streaming down my face and change my clothes to a comfort one.

____

What actually happened? I went home with Chaeyoung but found out that she's crying and blaming me. Telling me not to do that again. What the hell is really happening? After I guide Sana eonni to her room, I'll try not to react about what she did. I went to the living room, looking at them, asking for an explanation.

No one dared to explain.
"No one will try to explain me what happened? Chaeyoung? Mina eonni? Jihyo eonni? Yah! Tell me what happened!" I shouted at them and they all look down. What the hell! Out of anger I dragged Chaeyoung to our room. "Now explain to me! Why she's crying. What happened when I'm gone?" My voice raise up. I can't control my anger.

"I-i t-think you can answer your own question." She look away. What does she mean? I feel my hands and knees trembling.
D-don't tell me? No! It's not!

"C-calm down. You need to calm down. Please." Chaeyoung touched my face. She hug me right away. Why? Why? Why is have to be me? Why i have to suffer from this?

"Chaeyoung is this about her again?" I manage to ask. Her head moves upside down.

Shit!

Shit!

I need to stop it right away!

" I know your mad right now but please don't do anything. Don't do anything as of now. Just don't leave Sana right now. Please don't do anything." How can i supposed to do that! She's ruining me again! My own self is ruining my life again! What should i do?

I sat down to my bed. Feeling down about everything. How can this happen? I'm playing my own life.

"You have to rest too. We have practice tomorrow. You need to practice." Chaeyoung said before leaving me.

How can you do this to me? How can be so cruel again? How can you ruin my life again. How can you!

I walk to the mirror in my desk.
How can we have the same face? How can we have the same feature? How can you do this to me? How can you ruin me! I hate you from the beginning. I hate you when youdo stupid things. And i hate you more for making onebof the most precious person to my life cry! Your a monster! Your not a human! Your not me!

I clinch my own hands. I'll end this right away.

-CHAEYOUNG-

I feel so bad about her. I feel so sad knowing I'm part of it. But i did this for her own sake. I did this so she can be happy.

"What happened to her? Did She found out already?" I glance at Mina who is looking at me. Her eyes are really beautiful.

"I think she did. She's smart." I replied. I close my eyes. Feeling my heavy body in the couch

"What do you think will happened?" She hugged me from the side. I flinched when she did that. What the.. what's wrong with me? Why my heart racing like crazy?

"Our own goal is about to come. Let's wait and see and also hope for the best of them" I managed to answer. I play with her hair.

"You two. Are you hiding something from me?"

"Momo!" Mina and i shouted. She fix her position and look at Momo who is judging us from the way she looks at us.

"Now, you two! You're keeping secrets from me! Tell me now or you will face consequences!" She yelled that made me froze. I hope the other girls won't hear this.

"W-what do you want to know Momo?" Is she crazy?

"Everything!" She crossed her arms. Aish!

"It's not what you think Momo." I said that made her eyesbrows furrowed. She doesn't need to know our plan. She can't keep her mouth shut according to mina.

"Not what I think? Mind to explain what are you hiding from us?" Aish! She's persistent!

"It's not what you think. But we can tell you right now" Mina tried to explain. Aish.

"Not what I think? The two of you being sweet to each other and i heard what the two of you said but can't tell me right now when I already know the two of you dating?!" My eyes widened! Me and Mina dating? Of course NOT!

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOMO EONNI!" my voice suddenly raise up. The fuck. Me and mina eonni?

"What? Do you still want to deny Chaeyoung?" Momo asked me. Eyeing me. I shook my head.

"Are you crazy? Me dating Mina eonni? That's  ridiculous. That's the stupid thing you said to us right now." I said and shook my head in disbelief.

"W-what are you saying Chaeyoung?"

"I'm not dating her or have plan to date her. Stop with that kind of shit. It won't happen." I said. Of all the things she can say to us , why it has to be dating? I thought she found out already. I thought she heard everything but only misunderstood what she heard.

"M-mina" momo eonni muttered.

I heard someone sobbed. I look at Mina eonni who is avoiding my gaze. What's wrong with her?

"I-i know I'm not beautiful. I know you don't like me. I know it's really ridiculous to date a player like me. I know it all. Excuse me" what does she mean? She stood up and leave without looking back. What the hell?

"Too harsh and too dumb." Momo eonni said and left too. What is the meaning of that?

Aush! I'm going crazy! Awhile ago, Sana eonni and chewey. now Momo and mina eonni. What's happening to my surrounding!
____________________

A/N

Sorry it took me awhile to update again. I was busy in school. Hope you love this update. I'll be revealing the truth o the next chapter. Wait for it. Thank you!