Chapter 3

United States of America, Kitty's bar & Gentleman's club.

I slid my body down the pole and did some obscene moves with a sultry smile on my face. When I said choose a good song, that didn't mean that they had to choose the longest song.

I didn't know anything about mortal music and so just told them to choose a good song for me.

But they always played me long songs.

Men hooted and whistled. Threw money at my feet. I did some more obscene things on the pole...you know, sticking my butt out and running a finger over my breasts, and all those other things the girls had thought me.

I also made some pretty sexed up expressions. I bit my lips, licked my lips...beckoned some men closer with my eyes.

Greedy, dirty mortals, if the elves saw this, I would be known as Lunia the whore instead of Lunia the misfit.

But they didn't know anything about the state I was in. The elves didn't care that I was in constant pain and needed healing, they didn't care that I needed food in my belly and clothes on my skin. I cared for myself and I must do what I need to in order to survive.

The men threw money at my feet.  The song got over. I picked up my money and stuffed it in my thong.

I picked up my transparent bra and put it on. Just for comfort, though I knew they could still see my breasts. I walked off the stage as the next song started. I didn't know the girl's name, I didn't make any friends in this hell hole. I don't plan to.

I walked around with a smile on my face, greeting people, giving them heated looks as they stuffed more money in my bra and in my boots. Some kissed my legs as they did. Some patted my butt. I felt like turning around and punching all of them but I needed the money.

I though about the last people that would accept me.
The ghouls. Or simply the unfeeling.

The unfeeling people that lived in the parallel space....everyone was afraid of the ghouls, even the Demons. I was too,  but it was the only place I would be safe.

The ghouls accepted all outcasts. They would surely accept me. And I would also be a boon to them. The ghouls needed fertile females as their females turned infertile after becoming 30 years old. I would gladly give them children if they keep me safe from the demons.

I had nothing to lose.

Even my honour. Which I had saved from the demons was now gone by selling myself to the mortals. I wish I could just put out the fire that keeps urging me to live.

But, no, I see the world around me. The sunlight, the people playing with their children, they enjoy their life.

I want to enjoy my life too.

I'm just waiting for the day that I finally give up and kill myself. Or someone finally puts me out of my misery. It's almost as sweet as the dream of laughing children and a happy, loving, accepting family.

I give another sultry smile at the man who pulls me closer to his body. "Hey, beautiful." He says and licks his lips, looking down at my bra.

Excitement rises up in me. Maybe he'll ask to sleep with me. I can see the bills he's holding in his fist. All of it can be mine if I please him.

"Hey, handsome." He wasn't that handsome. Too much hair gell and cologne. My hands wandered over his suit jacket, atleast he was well dressed. I ran my hands down his chest and stopped at his belt.

"I wouldn't mind showing you what I can do with my hands..or my mouth." I said, licking my lips. His eyes were at my lips now, he licked his own in response.

"I'd rather you show me." A familiar voice said from behind.

Cold fingers slithered up my spine. The hair at the back of my neck stood up. My heart started beating faster.

My instincts told me to run now!

I was scared to look behind. But I did anyway, hoping that I heard the voice of the wrong man.

But,  I told you I wasn't very lucky.

Borya Igor stood behind me. My tormentor. The man who stole my virginity. The man who takes pleasure in my pain.

The red eyed demon who I hate with the very core of my heart. 

"Sorry, man. She's mine, now." The man I was holding on to ( like my life depended on it) said, arrogantly.

Igor just removed a bundle of bills from his jacket and wrapped his hand around my bicep, pulling me towards him.

I was frozen in fear. I did not protest. "The one with the most money gets the whore. I get the whore." He said, equally arrogant.

The other man frowns, licks his lips but then he looks at Borya's red eyes and shrugs and walks away.

Pft, mortals.

They can't look into his eyes without shitting their pants.

Cowards.

I shivered as Borya put his face closer to my ear. "Hello, again, my little rat." He whispered in her ear.
His fingers dug in her belly and his other hand squeezed her neck from behind.

The bouncer named Miles looked in her direction and took a step towards her. She shook her head at him.

Miles had just become a father. His wife Bailey loved him and needed him and his son, Johnny needed him even more. She couldn't bear if anything happened to him.

She didn't want his son to be without a father. She knew what it was to be an outcast without her mother.

She smiled at Miles as Borya took her away from the hoots and hollers and towards the V.I.P room.

Of course , the Boss would be in there.

Only the best for the Demon King.

Nikolai Shizkov sat at the end of the room in a dark corner.

One of the dancers was on her knees before him. She was choking on his male flesh and he was holding her head as she sucked. 

He smiled when he saw her.

"There you are, darling Lunia. You've caused me a lot of trouble." He said, smiling wickedly.  

I closed my eyes. My dreams crumbled before me. And I crumbled with them.