Chapter 6

Guess who? Got really cool pictures on Pininterest.

Our girl looks something like this. Without the Tattoos. I know that in one chapter I wrote that she had black hair but this is her original look. She covers herself with Glamour.

So...yeah whatever. I hope you like this chapter.

The scene changed.

Little Nikolai was suddenly in distress. He was watching a women on a bed.

The beautiful women from the picture in the locket.
Only now, she had weird signs on her face. Purple marks criss crossing on her forehead. The sign of a seer in demon language.

A line from her lip to her chin. Other signs on her neck...on one cheek.

It didn't make her any less beautiful.

Her white hair was spread all over the pillow. She was not even that old to have hair so white. She was so beautiful, even as her face was set in pain.

"Ah!" She shouted. Two teeth were pointy...like a Vampire. She was related to Hanes Vitely...The name he said....Lunia.

Nikolai tore his eyes from her face only when he felt someone shake him.

He looked down at the person. It was his mother.

"She's really in labour. You need to leave Nikolai. This is no place for a man. " his mother pleaded.

"Nikolai!" The lady on the bed screamed.

"No! She needs me at her side!" Nikolai protested. He wanted to be here. Little Nikolai agreed with him. The lady was in real pain and she was shouting his name. He needed to be here. It felt right.

He rushed forward to go and hold her hand in his. Her fingers were long and nimble. They cluched at his hand.

"Nikolai! You bastard. I'll slaughter you after this! Ah!" She screamed.

Little Nikolai had no control over his actions. He did not control himself as he laughed loudly.

"Deep breaths, lulu. No screaming in my ears. Your going to be fine." He said, calmly.

"Don't call me, Lulu! " She gasped and put her other hand over her ginormous belly.

Which little Nikolai just noticed.

Gods and Demons! How many children is she having? Little Nikolai thought to himself.

She screamed in his ear and her voice changed into the Oracle's.

This is your future Nikolai Shizkov. This is your mate. This is how the fates have predicted your life. This is your destiny.

And then little Nikolai was back... standing before his parents. None of them asked him what he saw.

He didn't tell them either.

He had felt like a caged animal.

A caged animal in a circus who had to do the same tricks again and again.

He hated it.

He wanted to choose his own destiny.

He didn't want to marry some high born vampire who was supposed to be his seer. He didn't want to have two or three children and live happily ever after.

He wanted to make his own choices.

And therefore that day, as young as he was, Nikolai made the choice to do everything in his power to change his fate.

But now as Nikolai looked down at Lunia Vel Miorisi. He had that same caged animal feeling that hundred years ago, little Nikolai had felt.

He hated it.

And he hated her.

For thirty years he had kept her in the dungeons. He had punished her for the sins she would commit.

But his Oracle had haunted his dreams.

She had told him that if he tried to escape the unevitable then he would face severe consequences.
Now, war was hard on his heels.

The years of peace between the Demons and the Ghouls was done.

The ghouls had declared war.

The hellhounds and the berserkers were with them.

Most importantly. The strongest race among all.

The Dragons....We're also with them.

And that was really, really bad news.

Nikolai smiled as Lunia stirred. He put his arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck. She moaned and pushed her tiny butt into his hardening groin.

"Oh, Adam." She moaned.

Nikolai growled in her ear her flipped her over and caught her neck.

He wasn't surprised to see that she was grinning.

"You bitch, you will not take that mortal's name again."

"Yes, Adam! Choke me harder! It feels good." She moaned louder.

Nikolai felt his face heat in anger. He roared in her face. She screamed back in his face.

He put his hand on the back of her neck and pushed his face into his neck.

"Bite me." He gritted through his teeth.

Lunia didn't waste no time. She sunk her teeth into his neck and pulled with greedy gulps.

Nikolai groaned and fell down on the bed with her over his body.

"Your a fucking cunt you know that? You caused me a lot of problems. You stayed with that bastard mortal. You let him have your pussy. That's my pussy. I tell you who gets it. No mortal gets my slave's pussy. It's mine!" He said and bit into her shoulder.

She moaned but kept swallowing.

Nikolai didn't need the blood to survive. But he liked causing her pain.

He was a sadist.

He had no shame in admitting that he was one.

He felt pleasure in her pain. It felt good to cause her pain. And she seemed to like it too.

She hid it well. But somewhere deep down inside her, there was a hidden masochist. And now that he had accepted his fate, he would work her hard to accept that part of herself.

He had proof of course. If it was someone else in her place, that person would have given up already but no, Lunia had not given up. She had faced every challenge head on. She was a sucker for pain.

She signed as she finished taking her share and flopped limply.

"That was good."

"How long has it been since you had your fill?" He asked.

"I haven't fed since three weeks before I escaped your wretched clutches. "

"But."

"But I can survive for long without blood." She said, wiping her mouth and her shoulder.

She pushed off his body but he held her down, she started struggling. He laughed, using no force to hold her down.

"Let me go, you bastard." She growled.

"Let me go, you bastard." He mimicked.

"Let." She pushed. "Go!" She struggled. Poor Lunia. Nikolai mused in his mind.

He let her go. She clawed at his face and scrambled off the bed. Nikolai licked the blood of his face and watched as she ran out the room.

Tsk. Tsk. Desperate measure.

Poor Lunia.

The whole arms base was filled with demons.

She would get nowhere.