Chapter 17

All Nikolai could think of was having his wife's hot little body under him. That fucking lingerie she wore didn't help ease his hunger. Her body was so white. Unblemished even with those marks and scars. She was fucking beautiful. He wanted nothing more than to have her muscles clenching around him.

He growled in frustration as she jumped off the bed with a, "Catch me."

So she wanted to play? Nikolai would comply. He would play her stupid game and then show her who the boss is. She would be his and only his at the end of the night. He was a possessive fucker. He would sequester her in his castle.

Even if he had to keep her with that wreched collar for the rest of her life. She would hate it but he would do anything for his own satisfaction. Selfish bastard. His brothers had always called him that.

He followed her off the bed. She laughed as she ducked when he lunged. She dodged every attempt to catch her with that petite body of hers. Her voice was so musical. She was enjoying this? Would she enjoy him tracing those marks of her with his tongue? His cock throbbed at the thought.

"You can't run from me. I'll catch you. You're mine."

"I'm my own." She giggled and ran across the bed to the other side. When tried to follow her on the other side then she climbed the bed again. He would show her alright. She was his. She was not hers, only his. His excitement grew at the thought.

"Your mine. Only mine." Nikolai said, his eyes on her pert little ass.

Lunia noticed his gaze on her ass and turned around to shake it in his face. He snarled and lunged again. But she slipped away, leaving him sprawled on the bed. He tore the pillow up in frustration as Lunia laughed. His anger was growing now. He would make that ass red. Then he would see if she laughed.

"Don't tease me. I'll catch you and then I won't be gentle." He growled. He was too deep in lust go be gentle now. He would fuck her hard. Make her scream and squirm in pleasure. 

"I don't want gentle Nikolai. And you can try." She said and opened her bra from the front clasp.

"Lose the bra." He said, eager to see her breasts. She didn't obey this time. She kept teasing him, opening one cup to reveal the sides but then covering them again. "Lose the bra." He repeated. She refused again and laughed.

He sprang of the bed, he was going to get her now. Just as he caught her, she kicked him in his calf and escaped again. Nikolai roared in frustration. He ran after her this time. He was done with her stupid game. She was his now.

He jumped and caught her leg and pulled, she hadn't been running faster, poor little mouse got caught. Nikokai laughed as she slipped and fell with a thud. He didn't care, the carpet would have cushioned her fall. The demon didn't waste time goading her and quickly straddled her back.

"How you going to escape now?" He laughed and fisted a hand in her hair to pull her head up. She didn't reply, she was unusually still. He ignored it.

Nikolai arched her body against his and nibbled on her ear as he tore away her bra. "Mine." He growled and left her hair to fondle her breasts. Her pink nipples looked so tempting but he wanted her to resist a bit. To scream and shout and them moan and pant for him.

But she wasn't moving. Why wasn't she resisting? It must've been some tactic to escape after acting like she was calm.

"Not working, Lulu. I'm going to fuck you anyway. " He whispered in her ear, maybe he should fuck her anyway and have her screaming and shouting at him later, he pushed aside her underware to make place for his cock.

The tip touched her entrance, Nikolai shivered in pleasure at the slightest feel of her slippery core. "Finally." He groaned and pushed the head in a bit. She didn't moan or anything. Well, maybe she wasn't enjoying it? He pinched her nipples and licked behind her ear. One hand went down to play with her cilt. No women could resist him. Lunia would be able to keep up her game while he touched her like this.

But she didn't move..didn't make a sound.

And that was when he noticed that she was lying limp against his body. His hand was no longer in her hair and her head lay limp on her chest.

"Lunia? " He asked, unsure if it was an act.

"Lunia." He shook her body. Did she pass out from the amount of liquor she had?

He growled in frustration and left her on the ground to pace. How dare she? This must've been her plan right from the start. To tease him, gload him and then left him hanging.

He looked down at his hard dick. She would pay for this. Tomorrow he would tease her and leave her equally aroused.

He looked down at her sprawled body. The scars that littered  her back were shining silvery grey in the moon light. The silver collar imbued with magic that encircled her delicate neck also shined in the moonlight. Her pointy little blue nails were so pretty against the velvet carpet, they even matched her skin.

Wait.

Nikolai remembered seeing silver nail polish on her nails during the wedding and the reception. Where did the blue colour come from.

He bent down next to her body and examined her hand. It wasn't her nails that were bluish...It was her skin.

Nikolai swallowed, suddenly nervous. "Gods, no." He whispered and turned her body so that she was lying on her back and taking one look at her face he raced towards the door, picking up his breeches on the way.

"Somebody call a doctor!" He shouted as he ran.

Lunia Grey lay on the floor, her lips tinged blue, her eyes closed, her face blissful. White froth dripped from her lips and trailed down her cheek to hit the carpet.

Poisoned. 

On her wedding night.

--

Juicy Enough?