Chapter 38

Nikolai woke me when it was still dark.

His face was buried in my neck as he sniffed me. "Lu..." He groaned and bucked against me.

His erection bumped against my stomach as he tried to push the blanket away.  I shivered against him and kicked the blanket off, spreading my legs for him.

"You've waited so long for me. You've made me so happy, Nikolai." I put my hands through his hair.

"I thought you'd cheat on me."

"Didn't...want....to...Needed...Lu...nia." I hugged him closer. His throbbing cock touched my wet entrance.

"You need to wait no more."

"Lu.." he groaned. "Mating...season...I'm....fertile...a...baby...condom?" I knew it must have hurt him to say it. And I knew he wanted to just relieve his pain.

"No. Nikolai. I'll have your baby. I...I'll take anything you give me. I...I.." I couldn't say it. But then I looked into his pained eyes. I could see the dazed hope there. The connection was instant. It was like a plug connected to my heart.

In that moment, I realised that if I did not speak up then I'd never do it.

I closed my eyes. Took a deep breath. You can do this Lunia, You're the Ultra Bitch.

"I love you, Nikolai."

And the words freed me. He thrust in with a groan of fulfillment. It was like a dam broke in my chest. All the guilt, self doubt, hatred, sadness and pain was washed away with the flow.

Our hearts beat together. Our souls touched each other.

"Forgive...me." He whispered, brokenly as he thrust in and out. The pace fast. The friction getting me stuck in a frenzy.

"I forgive you, Nikolai."

My back arched. For the first time in thirty years, I felt free. I felt like my unseen bonds had been broken apart by those words. I felt like a hot spike, which I never knew existed, was removed from my heart.

I truly meant those words. I truly believed those words.

And so, I was freed.

I cried out in pleasure my climax imminent. "Come...now." He ordered in his raspy ,broken voice and something about that voice turned me on so much that my body obeyed.

I came with a cry. Nikolai following me into ecstasy. He roared in victory. And I bit into his neck. Sucking his life force.

"Yes...Lulu...take from me. " He said filling me with his blood and down below with his cum.

His cock, still hard started moving again once he was done.
"Can't...get..enough."

"We've waited so long. We need this."

"Need." He agreed.

I moved with him. Stroking his straining body. His hard lean muscled arms. His taunt butt . Those high cheekbones. I played with his tail. I tugged at his horns. I undulated below him. I nipped.  I kissed. I sucked.

I loved. I lived.

---

We went on for hours. Till the evening. Through the night.  Stopping only to go fuck in the bathing pool. We did not eat anything. But still had enough stamina to keep us going for the next two days.

On the third day, the air in the room was different.

And I knew that it had passed.

Nikolai's arm was thrown across my chest and a leg draped over my own. His head faced the other side and I noticed that he was now in his mortal form.