Chapter 11

Lunia's wedding gown.

Couldn't find anything good for Alexei. Someone can send me maybe. It must be semi real and the character must be white blonde.

---

Dimitri returned to find his wife dead asleep on the couch in their room.

Of course she'd be asleep, it was almost 3:00 am. But why on the couch? She looked fast asleep. And tired. So very tired. 

Dimitri was tired too. He picked up Alicia and deposited her on their bed.

He signed. Guilt plagued him. Alicia did not deserve this.

She deserved someone who would love her. Who would cherish her. He loved her of course, but not enough to remain faithful to her, apparently.

Each night he returned and saw her innocent face and each night he promised himself that he wouldn't cheat. But his mother's nature was very strong. His urges were not satisfied with the delicate nature sprite. He wanted something rough.

He looked down at Alicia's face. She was so innocent. In sleep and outside sleep. He wished that he could love her as much as his mother loved his father.

Theirs had been a love marriage after all. Unlike Alexei, Dimitri hadn't listened to his parents and married for an alliance.

He saw Alicia and got head over heels for her. He wanted to compete with all the other males who we after her. He wanted her like he wanted no one.

But she gave her virtue to him.

So he had to marry her.

He almost wished he had to marry the Miorisi. Nikolai said that he was marrying her because her father made him promise but he knew that Nikolai had had enough and wanted to finally fulfill the prophecy so that no one had to suffer anymore. She would be better than Alicia, anyway. A strong female.

Then, Alicia whimpered and shifted causing Dimitri to curse himself.

He knelt beside her and watched as a single green tear fell out of the corner of her closed eye. He wiped it away and kissed the side of her neck.

She whimpered again and opened her beautiful eyes. They looked weary and glazed over. 

"Are you cheating on me, Dimitri? " She asked.

"No." He lied thought his teeth.

"Liar." She said and closed her eyes, falling back to sleep instantly.

Dimitri swallowed and cursed again. It was that group of hers. They filled her ears with things. Someone must have seen him with a female.

Dimitri looked at his wife. Though she slept, tears still slipped from her closed eyes.

Maybe it was time to stop?

--

"Mistress Miorisi. Please wake up." A timid voice said, shaking her shoulder.

I woke up instantly, startling the maid, who flinched and backed away.

"Don't call me Miorisi. " I growled at the female.

"Sorry. Sorry." The maid said, hurriedly.

Once that was out of my system, I smiled brightly at the maid. She was cute. A normal poison demon. She was in her demon form. Her horns were like a rams, curling around her head above her ears. She had brown hair cut in a man's style.

Her eyes were the prettiest thing about her.

They were cloud grey. A bit like my own. "I'm Lunia. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Ogen, your new handmaiden." She introduced, smiling uncertainly.

Oh, she had nothing to be afraid of. I'm a morning person, I'm not going to chew her out...yet.

"I'm hungry, Ogen. I like your name." I said, cracking my neck and getting of the bed.

Yesterday had been the best night ever. Estela had seduced a guard and kept him busy long enough for us to smuggle a male stripper in.

He brought his fireman suit along with him. And a hose too!!

We enjoyed with him in Estela's room. We drank (excluding Alicia). We had the stripper serve us food and feed us with his own hands. We danced on the bed in only our underwares and then returned to our rooms...leaving the fireman to Estela. She could go at it like a bitch in heat, that girl.

Well, I returned to my room to an empty bed.

I just jumped in and fell asleep like the dead, not caring about my impending wedding or about the burn of the collar. Alcohol could do that to you.

Now, I felt dread creeping up as I looked around the room.

Make up was out and a stunning white gown was up on a black mannequin.

My mouth dropped open.

"It used to be our Queen's. She couldn't be here for the wedding so she gave us orders to give you the gown."

It was beautiful. Almost cream in colour, with flowing sleeves. The trail was so long. I loved the sleeves.

I walked towards it and touched the strap on the shoulder of the mannequin. I'm so jealous of her. Thank god she's not real.

"I need to get you ready, quickly." Ogen's urgent voice called out.

"First you need to bath. Then I will do your make up and your hair. Finally after that can you wear the gown. I have a lot planned. You need instructions. What to say when.  It's not a normal wedding you see on a soap opera. It's a demon wedding ceremony. It's very different. C'mon, quickly." She said, pointing towards the door of the bathroom.

I smiled at her, maybe it won't be so bad?

I entered the bathroom with a smile on my face.

I'm getting married. I want this day to be memorable even if my loved ones aren't here and I'm marrying a fuckwad.

I'm going to make the best of this day. Later on, I'll start plotting to kill my husband or run away. I still have to make that choice.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy my wedding. Burning collar and all.