Chapter 35

I woke up in an unfamiliar place with an unfamiliar ceiling in an unfamiliar bed covered with an unfamiliar blanket.

I sat up to look around. "Nikolai? " I called out. But then I remembered what had happened in the south.

I scrambled out of the bed and looked around. It was a room full of only baby pink and white things. A wardrobe, a vanity, a sofa, a coffee table and a double doors that led to what I assume was the balcony, a single door leading to a bathroom maybe and another set of doors leading my escape, maybe.

Before I could reach the route to escape, something slid over my legs. I froze and then shivered feeling the vibration up to the back of my neck.

When I finally managed to look down, I noticed two things.

1. I was wearing different clothes.

And

2. I had a green snake draped over my feet.

The only thing I an do in a situation like this is...scream girlishly.

The door opened and a tall, handsome African American male steps in. The first thing I notice in him is that his ears are long. Way-past-the-elvish-shape long. The next is he has auburn wildly curly hair and vibrant green eyes, almost the same shade as Nikolai's....were those small leaves in his hair?

The snake slid away from my feet to wrap it's body around the legs of the long eared guy, who grinned at the vile creature and returned his gaze to me.

"Her name's Emerald. She's harmless." Harmless my ass. Scared the shit out of me. My eyes went to the unfamiliar elf guy again, he had a very thick accent, ans was wearing strange clothes, what was that thing behind him?

Something brown in colour that kept coming in my line of sight and disappearing again. I looked down at my clothes again.

I was wearing a golden tunic type thingie that reached my knees and white leggings. The button down tunic was very beautiful and made of some teri cloth-like fabric it was actually white with gold curling desgines on it, almost like an Indian kurta or something, with a high collar bordered in golden hue.

"Runeria changed your clothes, the flight here had ripped them up. It's a type of ancient tunic only we use, it's called 'Anera' because it was founded by Anera. "

"Ancient tunic? Stop messing around, the Indians wear something similar. "

"Anera's are made of a special fabric only founded on Aurora, the Indians people wear Kurta's, Salwarkameez, Sari's, Sherwani's all made from different fabric from what the Anera's are made from, you shall not fin-"

"Okay, Smart Alec, your distracting me. I couldn't care less if I was wearing a kimono. Who are you? Where the hell am I and why have you brought me here?"

"I am Terahar of the Forest. You are currently in The shrouded island of Xemetus.  As to why you were brought here? You will only come to know if you follow me." He said before turning around and walking out for the room.

I hurried after him. What kind of name was Terahar of the Forest? And where the hell is this Xemetus?

Woah. I jerked back.

The brown thing that kept waving in my sight was attached to him. It was...A tail. 

Oh god. Please let me be wrong. I'm never wrong but please let me be wrong. I know I'm not wrong but I hope I'm wrong. Please.

"You are not wrong. "

I knew it. Wait. What? "You can read my mind? " Isn't that supposed to be an only vampire trait? This guys isn't a vampire...he's a...a...